Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO and repeating?

• 21-08-2011 12:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

do i open up a new CAO account for next year or will I still be able to use this years one? Any help thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

You have to set up a new one afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

You have to set up a new one afaik.

thank you, and will they transfer this years results over to the new cao i set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 WhoSays

my uncle just did a massive fart....poo poo paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Sunny!! wrote: »
    thank you, and will they transfer this years results over to the new cao i set up?

You'll have to state you did the LC this year and maybe enter your exam # (not fully sure) but yeah they'll do all that!

You'll have to state you did the LC this year and maybe enter your exam # (not fully sure) but yeah they'll do all that!
    thank you:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

There's a space on the form (and I'm assuming online) where it'll say something like 'If you did the LC in 2010 or whatever year, please enter your exam number' and I assume then they link your results from last year to your profile for this year, so you meet subject requirements etc.

There's a space on the form (and I'm assuming online) where it'll say something like 'If you did the LC in 2010 or whatever year, please enter your exam number' and I assume then they link your results from last year to your profile for this year, so you meet subject requirements etc.

thank you I think i seen that the first time i applied, wasn't entirely sure though:)

Advertisement