Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the price of student locker?

Options
  • 21-08-2011 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Anyone by the chance know the price of the student locker? where are these lockers located and what is the size of it?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

On which campus?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭xiuzhen

Aungier st :D

20 quid for the year including 10 euro deposit and they are in the basement. Decent size though not big enough for a motorcycle helmet :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

liambob1 wrote: »
    20 quid for the year including 10 euro deposit and they are in the basement. Decent size though not big enough for a motorcycle helmet :p

Are they in the Basement? I thought they were on the 1st floor beside the admin offices. On the right after you walk in the main door.

Are they in the Basement? I thought they were on the 1st floor beside the admin offices. On the right after you walk in the main door.

Oh, maybe I was thinking of another campus then. Im from the brugha so will go with your answer then :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

liambob1 wrote: »
    Oh, maybe I was thinking of another campus then. Im from the brugha so will go with your answer then :p

Yeah I'm relatively certain they are on the 1st floor. One of the lads kept a football in there last year! I think the price mentioned above is right tho, €20, and you get €10 back at the end of the year of the locker isn't destroyed!

Advertisement