Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to study over weekends

• 21-08-2011 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey guys,

I'm doing my dissertation at the moment and it's due in 3 weeks. It's getting to a point that I need all the quiet space I can get.

Does anyone know where I can go to study over the weekends? Somewhere that is quiet and has wifi is all I'm concerned about.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

UL library? Presume it's open during the summer. And as the repeats are on next week it's bound to be open this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

The library in the granary? Ok no wifi, but they do have free internet access?
    Arabica coffee shop has wifi, as im sure most of them do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Hey guys,

I'm doing my dissertation at the moment and it's due in 3 weeks. It's getting to a point that I need all the quiet space I can get.

Does anyone know where I can go to study over the weekends? Somewhere that is quiet and has wifi is all I'm concerned about.

Thanks

the canteen in UL. few people in there studying today, with laptops. none of the food places are open so its dead quiet in there at moment.

Advertisement