Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** The MEGA Waiting for CAO offers (and UCAS) thread ** (READ FIRST POST!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

Nulzy wrote: »
    Aaah finally someone else who wants to do Pharm! I'm hoping for Trinity too..

We're a rare species or so it would seem :) O yey we can be college buddies! If I get in that is, I'm sitting on the exact points it was last year so here's hoping:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

For me, its between Biochem and Arts at UCC.....

:( Feel sickened! Want bochem badly!!!

maria1992 wrote: »
    I just rang my local 24 hour tesco and they said the papers wont be for sale until 8am...:(

Dirty Mudbloods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

maria1992 wrote: »
    I just rang my local 24 hour tesco and they said the papers wont be for sale until 8am...:(

That's awfully late in the morning to start selling the papers!

If you really want to know a few hours before the official offers then there's no harm in popping down to Tesco and asking there and then (for the paper and not what course you got! :P).

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Dear RCSI,

Please lower your physiotherapy course by 5 points.

Kind regards,
    ihavequestions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

Is there anyone else looking to do the BMUS Ed in Trinity?

Is there any stats for individual courses at specific college??

Or is it just that link?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Nulzy

We're a rare species or so it would seem :) O yey we can be college buddies! If I get in that is, I'm sitting on the exact points it was last year so here's hoping:D

Haha I know no-one wants Pharm! Ah you never know! and there's always second round!Ya I've 550..looking dodgey tbh! Do you've ucc and rcsi down too?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
    I already have a UCAS offer, so fortunately I don't need to be nervous. I doubt I'll get up at 6am to check or anything, but will be hoping that everyone else gets what they want! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Dirty Mudbloods

Filthy little hobbitses.

• Advertisement

Haha I know no-one wants Pharm! Ah you never know! and there's always second round!Ya I've 550..looking dodgey tbh! Do you've ucc and rcsi down too?:)

Yea I have Rcsi down 2nd and UCC is third (nothing against UCC but cork is just so far away!!!). You? But I think if I don't get Trinity I'll go to Belfast.
    Points are to go up which is kid of sucky but I live in hope! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Aaah finally someone else who wants to do Pharm! I'm hoping for Trinity too..
    You two aren't alone... I'm hoping to get Medicine in RCSI or UCD but if all else fails i've got TCD Pharmacy down 3rd on my list after Medicine. I'm just ten above last year's points at 555 though.

You two aren't alone... I'm hoping to get Medicine in RCSI or UCD but if all else fails i've got TCD Pharmacy down 3rd on my list after Medicine. I'm just ten above last year's points at 555 though.

You sound almost exactly like my friend from school, except she has NUIG Med down as well. You have the same points and all.
    But yey that makes 3 of us, if only boards represented the real thing we'd be sure to get the course :P

Yayy! I'd say 555 should definitely do it don't worry! Ya was originally hoping for med myself too but that crock of the ****e the hpat ruined my chances :( Unless med goes down. Haha it'd b so cool if we all ended up in the same course thou!:P

Yea I have Rcsi down 2nd and UCC is third (nothing against UCC but cork is just so far away!!!). You? But I think if I don't get Trinity I'll go to Belfast.
    Points are to go up which is kid of sucky but I live in hope! :P

Haha smart on saying nothing against ucc seeing as I live in the county:D I've ucc second and rcsi 3rd..can't see rcsi going over 550 tbh..but ya will be devo if I don't get tcd..i've friends doing pharm both there and in ucc and tcd seems much better

You sound almost exactly like my friend from school, except she has NUIG Med down as well. You have the same points and all.
    But yey that makes 3 of us, if only boards represented the real thing we'd be sure to get the course :P
    I've got NUIG Med down too... after TCD Pharmacy that is :D

Haha smart on saying nothing against ucc seeing as I live in the county:D I've ucc second and rcsi 3rd..can't see rcsi going over 550 tbh..but ya will be devo if I don't get tcd..i've friends doing pharm both there and in ucc and tcd seems much better

I don't think RCSI has ever gone above 550, but I'd love Trinity. My neighbour did the course there and adored it so I want it now.
    Yea I had to add that bit in :P If we do end up on the same course I don't want to be attacked on the 1st day for insulting your county :P

Violafy wrote: »
    Filthy little hobbitses.
    With their nasty little points supplement filled pocketssss'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

:confused::confused: Kind of a strange move for someone interested in doing med?

That's slightly scarey! You could've been separated at birth:D I hope we all end up on the same course so you can meet :P

• Advertisement

I don't think RCSI has ever gone above 550, but I'd love Trinity. My neighbour did the course there and adored it so I want it now.
    Yea I had to add that bit in :P If we do end up on the same course I don't want to be attacked on the 1st day for insulting your county :P

Fingers crossed for you! Yeah i'd say rcsi will go up to 540/545 at most. Haha true, where you from yourself?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PadraicEgan

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow, hope ye all get what ye want! :)

Fingers crossed for you! Yeah i'd say rcsi will go up to 540/545 at most. Haha true, where you from yourself?:)

And for you! You'll have to let me know if you get in:)
    I'm a Donegal gal myself, from the back**** of beyond, where the legends roam:D

:confused::confused: Kind of a strange move for someone interested in doing med?
    I'd prefer to study Pharmacy in Dublin than Medicine in Galway. Moving out at the moment isn't feasible for me and as far as my preferences go studying Pharmacy in TCD is something I would prefer to moving to Galway to study Medicine in NUIG.

And for you! You'll have to let me know if you get in:)
    I'm a Donegal gal myself, from the back**** of beyond, where the legends roam:D

I will! You let me know too:) Donegal?? Wow complete opposite sides of the country lol:D I don't have any friends from Donegal, excited about you getting Trinity now:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Partyatmygaff Galway is one hell of a cracking spot if you could make it there. If there was a course I want in Galway I'd have it down number one definitely.

I will! You let me know too:) Donegal?? Wow complete opposite sides of the country lol:D I don't have any friends from Donegal, excited about you getting Trinity now:p

Will do:D
    Yup, gotta love boards for meeting people from everywhere. I don't have any Cork friends either, come on Trinity :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I hope everyone gets what they want tomorrow and if you don't then don't worry, there's ways around everything! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Even though the offers begin at 6am, my friend told me his offer didn't come through until about 10am last year. So don't panic if you don't get it straight away at 6am.

• Advertisement

Will do:D
    Yup, gotta love boards for meeting people from everywhere. I don't have any Cork friends either, come on Trinity :P

Boards rocks..complain,whine,worry..and make friends:D

Advertisement