Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Warehouse

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

Does anyone know if the gym is open today, and if so what hours are they doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Been going here for over a month now - happy enough with it. Handy when its raining and you want to go for a run :)

Hours are 10 - 9 Weekdays & 12-4 @ wkends a fink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BoneyardBoo

I am someone who is interested in going to this GYM I am just under 16 and small for my age. I keep to myself and do not annoy anyone.I want to know if I came to this GYM would people mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I am someone who is interested in going to this GYM I am just under 16 and small for my age. I keep to myself and do not annoy anyone.I want to know if I came to this GYM would people mind?
    Im sure no one would mind at all. Just make sure you are familiar with the various pieces of equipment especially if you haven't used a gym before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

dont let my little gripe that i posted above put you off.. if you are there to work out no one will mind you at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

I think its more to do with health and safety and insurance that they don't allow under 16

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Noticed today they have put the price up here to €3 a go! still cheaper than everywhere else though as far as im aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

I was there last week and it was 3 euro but i did notice that they had about 6 exercise bikes down the back of the gym upstairs. Monthly membership has also gone up to 20 euro. Still good value in my opinion.

Advertisement