Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone find an iPhone???

Options
  • 21-08-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Posting on behalf of a friend...

And a long shot, but don't suppose anyone found an iPhone in Drogheda over the weekend? It's possibly in the pocket of a hoody jacket. And was possibly left in a taxi! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Ring up all the taxi ranks and ask them about it.

jammy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Ring up all the taxi ranks and ask them about it.

jammy

He rang the number on his taxi receipt but it turns out the guy has a fleet of cars - I think he said around a hundred! :eek: He's putting word out to all the drivers so it might take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Hopefully its an honest taxi driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Darksaga87 wrote: »

Honest Taxi Driver eh ? Hrmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

MugMugs wrote: »
    Honest Taxi Driver eh ? Hrmmmm

That's a good example of a small few bad ones ruining the rest of the bunch..

• Advertisement

He was! It was on the floor of the taxi and he got the phone back the other day! Good thing too as he was in the depths of depression ever since losing it!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

sudzs wrote: »
    He was! It was on the floor of the taxi and he got the phone back the other day! Good thing too as he was in the depths of depression ever since losing it!! :rolleyes:

Very lucky! Id be depressed if I lost mine, 500 quid worth of kit ffs! Tell him to put a tracker on it.

At that cost he would be better off getting a cheapo 20 quid phone that he doesnt care about to bring around. That is, assuming he was on a night out when it was misplaced.

assuming he was on a night out when it was misplaced.

Big night out! He never did find the jacket!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Big night out! He never did find the jacket!!! :D
    Ring the jacket :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Glad this had a happy ending.

Glad this had a happy ending.

But its not..

The jackets still missing. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I've had a lost phone returned to me by a taxi driver too. He just rang my Dad. :) There's some good ones in the world , definitely!

Advertisement