Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn how to swim in Cork city centre

Options
  • 21-08-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi guys, anyone would know/recommend a place/private person in the city centre where to learn how to swim for a 32 years old?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Machew

Try Douglas swimming pool. They have one to one lessons for any levels on request

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

Machew wrote: »
    Try Douglas swimming pool. They have one to one lessons for any levels on request
    eilis in source at silverssprings 4505128 dose private lessons for adults , she is brilliant;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Thanks for the tips guys, no pool closer to Cork city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Oakgrove in Blackrock do swimming lessons: http://www.oakgroveleisure.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

cordub wrote: »
    Machew wrote: »
    eilis in source at silverssprings 4505128 dose private lessons for adults , she is brilliant;);)

Hi cordub, I'm looking for swimming lessons too and I live close to Silversprings.
    Do you know how much she charges for a lesson? Do you have to be a member of the gym?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

Hi cordub, I'm looking for swimming lessons too and I live close to Silversprings.
    Do you know how much she charges for a lesson? Do you have to be a member of the gym?
    I dont know for sure how much she charges but call her and she will talk to you . No you dont need to be a member !!PS you can have a sneaky sauna steam too afterwards!!!;););)

Advertisement