Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Vs EMobile

Options
  • 21-08-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Im with meroer but im thinking of changing to Emobile, seems to be the same deals, just cheaper . Now, as they are both owned by Eircom, i assume they use the same network, therefore coverage should be the same . Can anyone confirm this, also, i know they always tell you it will only take a few hours to port your number from one company to another, and then it takes 3-4 days, but with these two being related, is it any quicker? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Yep, it's the Meteor network.
    Not sure how porting works, I'd imagine it would be the same as porting to any other network.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭obriea3

I changed from Meteor to eMobile last week.
    Ported over in about 2 hours, absolutely no hassel what so ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Do any of you know if it is possible to use a meteor sim in an emobile phone??

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭obriea3

ciano316 wrote: »
    Do any of you know if it is possible to use a meteor sim in an emobile phone??

Just popped my wifes Meteor sim into my eMobile phone and it worked perfectly.
    Hope that helps.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭aabarnes1

I switched from Vodafone to emobile 5 months ago, it's the worst decision I've ever made regarding a mobile service provider. The coverage around Dublin is very bad, their customer service is even worse and their solutions are none existent. I strongly recommend anybody against joining this network.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

I moved from 3 last october and can't fault them, I live in co. limerick & coverage with e is much better

Advertisement