Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PostGrad Student looking for Accommodation (UCD)

• 21-08-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I will be coming up from Cork to UCD this sept to do a masters. First time in Dublin and all that stuff so I'm no too sure what the best areas are to try find accommodation. Looking to share with other postgrad students or final year students. If someone is looking for a potential house mate or flat mate give me a shout please..kinda desperate at this stage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Your best bet is to look for house sharing on Daft I reckon. But be warned, a lot of the people who post ads on Daft are daft, the prices they want for pokey little box rooms! Be prepared to go a little bit further away from campus to get a decent place. Have you got a car? Regardless, Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Booterstown, Stillorgan, Donnybrook, Blackrock, Ranelagh and Milltown are all good areas to be in, all pretty much cycling or walking distance from college.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Olden22

I've been all over daft for the last week. Hard to find something decent. I do have a car but I was hoping to leave it back in cork and just cycle up there or use the bus. i'll keep looking though, something's bound to turn up. Thanks!

Advertisement