Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof

• 21-08-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

What would be the approx total cost of the following on a small detached bungalow with apex roof. (approx 35' long x 22' wide)
    There are no dormers/windows in the roof.

Remove old felt/tiles and replace with new felt/tiles.

Thanks .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 16hill

Hi are you looking for supplie and labouer or just supplie,i know my friend got a roof on a new build tiled and felted only labouer and ir cost nearly 4000 euro dont know the exact size but i will pm you the details and ask for a quote yourself and see what happends.
    good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭cosmowillie53

What would be the approx total cost of the following on a small detached bungalow with apex roof. (approx 35' long x 22' wide)
    There are no dormers/windows in the roof.

Remove old felt/tiles and replace with new felt/tiles.

Thanks .

Thanks for reply.

What would be the approx TOTAL cost.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lizabbey7

hi did you get prices for the cottage roof?? We are currently looking at a property in the midlands that will need re-roofing. it is 1184 square metres. Detached bungalow, 2 chimneys....

I am hoping it will only need fixing up but I would like to get an idea of what a complete replacement would cost...

any advice welcomed

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

lizabbey7 wrote: »
    hi did you get prices for the cottage roof?? We are currently looking at a property in the midlands that will need re-roofing. it is 1184 square metres. Detached bungalow, 2 chimneys....

I am hoping it will only need fixing up but I would like to get an idea of what a complete replacement would cost...

any advice welcomed
    that's some roof are you sure about the msq?

sorry thats square feet, was posting metres first

• Advertisement

hi did you get prices for the cottage roof?? We are currently looking at a property in the midlands that will need re-roofing. it is 1184 square feet. Detached bungalow, 2 chimneys....

any advice welcomed

Advertisement