Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Filmon App

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lego man

Hi all,

My name is Lego from GZero. We are the guys who published the application to both Apple App Store and Android Market.

I have had the same issue reported, and have got one of my test devices in the same state regarding the streaming issue to ATV. ( plays audio only )

From investigating this further, I found that any app that played video has the same issue, and only youtube would work.

For now my only fix for you guys is to update your devices to the latest iOS 4.3 and the latest ATV os.

We are still looking into this issue, so I will keep you posted.

Hope you are enjoying FilmOn, more channels are being added in the next 24 hours.

Here to read your feedback too.

Many thanks

Lego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

lego man wrote: »
    Hi all,

My name is Lego from GZero. We are the guys who published the application to both Apple App Store and Android Market.

I have had the same issue reported, and have got one of my test devices in the same state regarding the streaming issue to ATV. ( plays audio only )

From investigating this further, I found that any app that played video has the same issue, and only youtube would work.

For now my only fix for you guys is to update your devices to the latest iOS 4.3 and the latest ATV os.

We are still looking into this issue, so I will keep you posted.

Hope you are enjoying FilmOn, more channels are being added in the next 24 hours.

Here to read your feedback too.

Many thanks

Lego

I can't see BBC, itv etc in the list now. Just loads of unfamiliar channels.

What's happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Working fine for me.

Have you looked under the UK TV tab?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Working fine for me too!

Ok just to confirm that we're talking about the same app, my app's icon is like a read power button with the letter 'F' in it. (It used to be just a power button but it asked me to update and then it change to one with an F in it).

The first category of channels is Comedy, then Documentary, Italian, Arabic, Lifestyle, Music, Kids, Shopping, Education...

It's a totally different layout to when I started using it a few months ago. And like like I said, there's no sign of BBC, ITV etc. Just loads of unfamiliar channels.

The only ones I recognise are Al Jazeera and France 24.

Really annoyed, I loved this app as I'm in Korea so it was a treat to watch terrestial tv from home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

kraggy wrote: »
    Ok just to confirm that we're talking about the same app, my app's icon is like a read power button with the letter 'F' in it. (It used to be just a power button but it asked me to update and then it change to one with an F in it).

The first category of channels is Comedy, then Documentary, Italian, Arabic, Lifestyle, Music, Kids, Shopping, Education...

It's a totally different layout to when I started using it a few months ago. And like like I said, there's no sign of BBC, ITV etc. Just loads of unfamiliar channels.

The only ones I recognise are Al Jazeera and France 24.

Really annoyed, I loved this app as I'm in Korea so it was a treat to watch terrestial tv from home.

The first section is UKTV. not comedy, and this has all the channels you are looking for. You aer correct about the new logo. I would delete the app and reinstall. Then when you do that, top left of the screen is a "about" tab. What the detail when you select this ?

Ok so I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Same as it was. No sign of BBC ITV Film 4 or any other channels I'm familiar with.

Could it be cause I'm in a different part of the world? The first section is Comedy. There is no UK section.

But I was able to get UK channels a few months ago.

Aargh. This is really annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bg knowhow

Used to be good worked fine. Last two/ three weeks became hit and miss.
    Updated to latest version on 17 04 2012 and since then does not work at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bg knowhow

UK channels only available in Europe for some reason

Advertisement