Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr Phelim Young

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And I don't think you're really Chris Hansen. What's your point and what exactly are you objecting to, or are you just being your usual troublesome self?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

With the amount of abused in Ireland by the church, the username is bad taste, i cant see how you fail to see that?

In that case should we ban all the Fr. Teds, Dougals, Jacks, etc we have on Boards because they're not real priests either? Or is there some particular objection to this guy that I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Zaph wrote: »
    In that case should we ban all the Fr. Teds, Dougals, Jacks, etc we have on Boards because they're not real priests either? Or is there some particular objection to this guy that I'm missing?

Father "Feel Him Young"

Ah right, that's why I wasn't getting it. Where I'm from it's pronounced "Fail-im".

EDIT: I've asked the other admins for a second opinion on this as I don't see it being a problem because I've never heard the name pronounced the way you're suggesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I call shenanigans on this thread.

Fay-Lim in my part of the world.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement