Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college hours

Options
  • 21-08-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all
    I am 2 boards.ie!!i am considering applying to Carlow to study next year as a mature student.i would qualify for BTEA and am assuming carlow is the nearest to me..(kilkenny)i am wondering about college hours & attendance as i would have to be finished to collect my kids from school!!!i know it sounds like a minor query but it is a deciding factor for us.
    maybe i am mad to even consider college as i wont see 40 again and have 4 children.!!!!!!!!!!

any imput would be greatly,greatly appreciated.

motherD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What course are you thinking of applying for? You would get a better response in the Carlow IT forum (if that's the college you're talking about). I can move your query there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 motherD

hi Larianne
    I have posted my query there also.
    i would love to do "social studies" or "holistic health care".But i'm thinking the latter which,awards Itec anatomy,massage,itec refloxology and i think aromatherapy, might leave me in a better position to find employment.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Well I'll close this thread up as you can't post the same query on multiple fora.

Best of luck with college and make sure to use the forum. There is lots of helpful posters here. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement