Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Vodafone to Three

Options
  • 21-08-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Im buying a HTC Desire S and im with vodafone already. I want to buy it on vodafone coz ive got €30 credit to use up. Can i then swith to Three when me credit is gone and work away as normal??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭fiestaman

Will they just give you the code if you meet that criteria when you tell them your changing to three

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

fiestaman wrote: »
    Im buying a HTC Desire S and im with vodafone already. I want to buy it on vodafone coz ive got €30 credit to use up. Can i then swith to Three when me credit is gone and work away as normal??

Just buy it SIM-free, for example [here].
    That way there's no branding junk, it's not locked to any network and in your case, it'll be €20 cheaper than buying it off Vodafone (who are looking for €419 for it whereas Expansys is looking for €399 incl. delivery).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭fiestaman

How about these www.online-unlocks.com. are they geniune?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jdoc79

watch buying it sim free though too. I bought HTC Wildfire awhile back. It worked but had really bad service on it all the time when I was on Three only and also they wouldn't send me the internet settings for it. They read them out and I had to do it manually of course that didn't work, I took it to a Three shop and they called customer servises or technical support and the same thing for them. i am now back with o2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

jdoc79 wrote: »
    watch buying it sim free though too. I bought HTC Wildfire awhile back. It worked but had really bad service on it all the time when I was on Three only and also they wouldn't send me the internet settings for it. They read them out and I had to do it manually of course that didn't work, I took it to a Three shop and they called customer servises or technical support and the same thing for them. i am now back with o2
    Forget customer services - you'll always get an answer on boards :)

Advertisement