Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite unsolved mystery?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Viewed by some of the best remote viewers in the world... I hope ta fck it ain't true... hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

New Home wrote: »
    Not sure if this is my "favourite" but I've just come across this and I thought it'd be fitting.

55386.jpg

WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

New Home wrote: »
    Not sure if this is my "favourite" but I've just come across this and I thought it'd be fitting.

55386.jpg

nothing unsolved about it. somebody has taken photos from a photoshoot and built a story around them http://anomalyinfo.com/Stories/1975-october-23-maisie-deacon

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Was Frankenstein the forerunner for transplants?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,627 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

That story is as fake as they come.

The internet is full of naive ppl.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

The missing 411 always gives me the shivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

auspicious wrote: »

Was only looking at that.So sad.And how they just basically disappeared in to thin air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

dubstarr wrote: »
    Was only looking at that.So sad.And how they just basically disappeared in to thin air.

Nobody disappears into thin air in this day and age...... someone, somewhere knows something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Kauto0709 wrote: »

^ That's an excellent read. Probably nothing would have happened, but I can see how it would freak you out.

• Advertisement

KevRossi wrote: »
    ^ That's an excellent read. Probably nothing would have happened, but I can see how it would freak you out.

Would freak me out big time. I wouldn't take the risk either!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Where did the templar gold go?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Bigfoot, Yeti, the abominable snowman :eek:

Have been hearing about this mystery since I was a nipper, still unresolved, still s mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭wingbacknr5

KevRossi wrote: »

https://www.buzzfeed.com/unsolved/watch/video/77594

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Have been hearing about this mystery since I was a nipper, still unresolved, still s mystery.

There was some work done on the yeti, recently enough. There are a number of yeti “artefacts” held by different people, and places, around the world.

A bunch of “samples” were taken from paws, bones, teeth, hair and whatever else they could get. All of them turned out to be bears from different parts of the Himalayas.

Not sure if there’s been any similar study done on Bigfoot.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

There was some work done on the yeti, recently enough. There are a number of yeti “artefacts” he is by different people, and places, around the world.

A bunch of “samples” were taken from paws, bones, teeth, hair and whatever else they could get. All of them turned out to be bears from different parts of the Himalayas.

Not sure if there’s been any similar study done on Bigfoot.

Have you heard of "Rock Apes" in Vietnam? During the American war there, there were some encounters.

Nobody disappears into thin air in this day and age...... someone, somewhere knows something about it.

They are lifted straight up from the ground, aliens IMO

They American government, call's the force, (4th dimensional) Pathological predator intelligence, Grey Aliens etc, ain't from a different planet they are from the lower 4th dimension, Christians would call that area hell. They can only stay in this 3d for a short time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Steve012 wrote: »
    They American government, call's the force, (4th dimensional) Pathological predator intelligence, Grey Aliens etc, ain't from a different planet they are from the lower 4th dimension, Christians would call that area hell. They can only stay in this 3d for a short time.

Okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

The max headroom incident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

Steve012 wrote: »

Not short enough that they can't pick up covid. And bring it back to
    the fourth dimension.

That'll soften their cough.

Okay.

Studied it for years my friend, personally spoke to, Travis Walton for an hour, Linda Moulton Howe, Richard Hall. Courtney Brown, Jordan Maxwell. to name some peeps, Someone posted earlier about 411, "somebody somewhere knows something"

Yes indeed they do, an e.g The day before 911, donald rumsfeld said there was 12 Trillion or something to that affect, "missing" from the defense budget.

Yes there was, take this folks whatever way you want to, the money is funding projects to fight, battle, suppress, lower 4th dimensional entities that call themselves, aliens, from Mars years ago, oh no actually from Jupiter eh wrong again, yeah sorry humans its Zeta Reticulli Where you can't zoom in to.

Some more head scratchers, The black nobility families run the planet, the "illuminati" are Their puppets. Goes deep.

We are not top dogs on the planet, lets be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭abff

Surely the most inexplicable mystery of our time must be why anyone still supports Donald Trump after everything he's done and said over the past four years and everything he's failed to do or say.

Nexytus wrote: »
    Not short enough that they can't pick up covid. And bring it back to
    the fourth dimension.

That'll soften their cough.

Wicked! 👊🏼😀

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Have you heard of "Rock Apes" in Vietnam? During the American war there, there were some encounters.

Hadn’t heard of them at all, S. Thanks for the heads up. It’s an interesting thought that there could be some weird and wonderful human-like “creatures” out there.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

auspicious wrote: »

What’s the missing 411 ? . Google just throw up police codes and phone areas !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

cj maxx wrote: »
    What’s the missing 411 ? . Google just throw up police codes and phone areas !

Link about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

Statistically, there is nothing strange about it at all. The fact that above 'author' also wrote about Bigfoot tells you all you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Link about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

Statistically, there is nothing strange about it at all. The fact that above 'author' also wrote about Bigfoot tells you all you need to know.

I had my doubts when I saw “ self published books “. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Hadn’t heard of them at all, S. Thanks for the heads up. It’s an interesting thought that there could be some weird and wonderful human-like “creatures” out there.
    There is another one in Vietnam, could be the same one, not sure.

A University sent a team in, and they came back with casts of their feet and there has been loads of sightings.
    People asked why weren't they shot at during the war etc. I think that many had said that they knew it wasn't the enemy and didn't want to alert the enemy to their location.

But I never heard them called rock apes, so may be different, I don't know.
    The Batatut

https://istina.rin.ru/cgi-bin/eng/print.pl?sait=1&id=188

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You forgot the Sasquatch. :D

Advertisement