Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rental house- acceptable conditions

Options
  • 21-08-2011 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

We have just signed a lease on a rented property and are wondering if it was a huge mistake. We did not realise how dirty the house was until we got the keys and started cleaning. I am really worried about the condition of the matresses.....all are badly stained and really dirty(got a shock when we flipped them over). Not good quality either with springs barely below the fabric. I am going to ask for them to be replaced as I cannot have my kids sleeping on them. If landlord refuses what can I do ?.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement