Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

• 21-08-2011 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Any threads over 10k are seemingly causing havoc with vbulletin here on boards.

So continue the chat on over here? See how it goes :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

all super threads are just too super for boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hi new thread! At last, my drunken posts will be no longer noticed >.>

<.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Drunk posting still encouraged i hope :D

Did anyone else read the thread in after hours about neck tattoo's and get really p1ssed off with the amount of ignorant and uneducated bullsh1t that some people insist on posting when it comes to ink?

The whole attitude of ink = scum really pisses me off as does the group that cant see tattoo's as an art form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I stopped reading After Hours mainly for the mentality of some of the people that post there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

I stopped reading After Hours mainly for the mentality of some of the people that post there.

Yep its nuts, my hand is raw from so many facepalms.

Hello new thread!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

So did yore ma!

And so on and so forth.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

A three or four page article on Robert Witczuk of Snakebite tattoo in Skin Deep this month, for those interested...

A three or four page article on Robert Witczuk of Snakebite tattoo in Skin Deep this month, for those interested...

Must get it, Rob's a great artist!

• Advertisement

On the subject of articles there's a good piece in Tattoo Revolution this month about the festival in Cobh a few weeks back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I have had no ciggies for two days now and I really am tempted to pull my fingernails off with pliers! :/

I've more or less stopped biting my nails, been at it most of my life so know how you feel in a way. Keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

Will wrote: »
    I've more or less stopped biting my nails, been at it most of my life so know how you feel in a way. Keep it up!

I'm the same, almost there, but I keep randomly putting my fingers in my mouth/chewing on nails without really biting them. I've been meaning to get that stuff you paint on your nails to stop you biting them so that when my fingers go to my mouth, I'm aware of it.

Also, having to cut your nails for the first time in your life is strange and my nails look all weird because their long and uneven.

yeah i find mine are real brittle now as a result, very frustrating

Brittle nails is it Will????..............Man up! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

I think after a while that goes away because your nails havn't been subjected to chewing/biting/saliva, but I could be completely wrong about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

i recently stopped biting my nails too... and they keep breaking stupid outdoors not wanting me to even try to look pretty :P

once they've grown a lenght fully without you biting them they'll break less often could always get clear nail strengthener, sally hansen one is the best imo and if you're interested it does come in several lovely colours! :)

now smoking, thats a habbit i lik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

You can always take folic acid, healthy hair, nails, skin and a uterus that could cook up a baby in no time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

thank you for that chortle

• Advertisement

You can always take folic acid, healthy hair, nails, skin and a uterus that could cook up a baby in no time!

I'm sure Wills uterus thanks you for this sage advice :D

I'm so manly I sh¡t lumberjacks then fúck them

I'm so manly I sh¡t lumberjacks then fúck them

Ghey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Cheers! Will definitely get a hold of it now.

Cheers! Will definitely get a hold of it now.
    It's a pretty good article! It mentions that he might move to Canada soon though, so maybe get him while you can!

Might - read as "is going"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Whassup mofo's!

Yey for new OTB :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

It's a pretty good article! It mentions that he might move to Canada soon though, so maybe get him while you can!

Yeah I have an appointment with him soon, but want another piece before the end of the year and will probably want him to do it aswell.

I'm having trouble finding the magazine, any idea when he goes to canada?

Any thing exciting on for the weekend???

• Advertisement

college orientation tomorrow, about it. worked a night last night. was relieved 40 mins late so was like a sleep deprived bear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement