Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hi all, just in from work. So, we're talking about food/steak/brushes with the law? OK, here we go.... For dinner just now, I had a Goodfellas Pepperoni pizza, a packet of Jersey Cream biscuits, a bar of chocolate and a packet of jellies. :D

The biggest steak I ate was in the States a few years ago, it was a 32oz and mother of divine jaysus, I was like a beached whale afterward!!! :o

Brushes with the law, I've had a few. Couldn't divulge on an open forum though. ;) I didn't kill anyone or anything! :pac:

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I just had a grilled chicken breast, covered in a sauce I made containing ghost peppers, habaneros, lime juice and numerous other things I had lying around the house.

That sounds sublime!!

Had homemade soup and rolls for dinner myself today.

Only after eating a sandwich and feel hungry again after reading through the last few pages!!

Damo, that improv looked hilarious :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I treated myself to a day off today and I had chipper. I now won't be eating for the next week :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

@Hellrazer:
    If you're ever around the Swords Village area, you should pop into Wright's Cafe Bar for lunch/dinner. Between 4-9pm on Mondays-Friday they do a deal where €10 gets you an 8oz steak done as you like it, 3 MASSIVE onion rings, pepper sauce and chips. Throw in another tenner for a carrif of house wine and you're singing. I hope someday to attend a Boards Beers in that haven of foodie delights.
    *hint hint* For starts, I'd really save on taxi fare home! :pac:
    In other news, I just finished the last of the rum, I ate some reheated cheesy garlic bread and I'm currently blasting Whitney Houston's greatest hits. It's 1:38am. I'm drunk and merry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I should have gotten drunk tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I was supposed to be out drinking tonight, but exhaustion hit me at around 6pm, so I cancelled. :(

Now I can't bloody sleep!

That always bloody happens! I'm blasting myself with the hairdryer now to try make myself sleepy :o

That always bloody happens! I'm blasting myself with the hairdryer now to try make myself sleepy :o

Does that work? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

What????????????? lol:confused:

god im turning into an alcoooooooooo!, iv way toooooooo many ppl's to go drinkin wit, either guy frm work n gals, mates, bro's home 4 3 swweks frm ausrtraila, it fúckin madness:pac:

i aint complaining tho:cool:

every1 gone asleep the second i log on:(...............well it is 3am i suppose:pac:n im stayin up v late lately, or early morning if dats wat u wanna call it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Does that work? :confused:

It does for me, the noise makes me really sleepy. So does the hoover :o
    Rich11 wrote: »
    What????????????? lol:confused:

I know, im really weird!

I may be getting tattood tomorrow! Whoopah!

I know, im really weird!

well it hasnt work so far...........:P

yayyyyyy:D wat u gettin done?

The hoover worked for me when I was a baby! now, strangely enough, it's police sirens. Probably because of where I live. :pac:

How in the feck did you get tattoo money? :p What you getting done? Your Pokemon tatt??

The hoover worked for me when I was a baby! now, strangely enough, it's police sirens. Probably because of where I live. :pac:

How in the feck did you get tattoo money? :p What you getting done? Your Pokemon tatt??

yep, i'd say they never stop sometimes up ur way:pac:

I'm not paying :p My brothers gf wants to get my nieces name done, and so do i, so she wants me to go with her cos she's a wuss! She said she'd pay me in the form of a tattoo!

I'm not paying :p My brothers gf wants to get my nieces name done, and so do i, so she wants me to go with her cos she's a wuss! She said she'd pay me in the form of a tattoo!

Happy days....wish someone would pay for the tats i want too :-P

So like... I'm free tomorrow to be a paid hand holder for wusses....

Seriously, you lucky woman! :)

So like... I'm free tomorrow to be a paid hand holder for wusses....

Seriously, you lucky woman! :)

It depends on the price, any more than €60 and there's no way in hell i'd let her pay. I told her i'd go in with her regardless, but she was all like 'oh, but it will be a bonding experience'...... She better not try hug me.

Now if i could just get someone to fund my pokemon tattoo....

It depends on the price, any more than €60 and there's no way in hell i'd let her pay. I told her i'd go in with her regardless, but she was all like 'oh, but it will be a bonding experience'...... She better not try hug me.

Now if i could just get someone to fund my pokemon tattoo....

Where are you going to get them done? :)

Yeah, I want my Pokemon done, too. :(

Where are you going to get them done? :)

Yeah, I want my Pokemon done, too. :(

Gonna leave that up to her, i threw out a few suggestions, but i don't want her to think i'm being pushy about it. I know Tallaght Ink are doing a "script" day tomorrow and i've a sneaking suspicion that's where she'll want to go.

• Advertisement

Gonna leave that up to her, i threw out a few suggestions, but i don't want her to think i'm being pushy about it. I know Tallaght Ink are doing a "script" day tomorrow and i've a sneaking suspicion that's where she'll want to go.

I KNEW you were going to say that. :pac:

Obviously I'd never use them myself after what Marcin said to me, but eh, quite a good lot of Marcin's work is good, so I'm sure it'd be fine.

I doubt you'll get it in there for less than 60 euro though. They're 100 an hour with a minimum of 70, AFAIK.

I KNEW you were going to say that. :pac:

Obviously I'd never use them myself after what Marcin said to me, but eh, quite a good lot of Marcin's work is good, so I'm sure it'd be fine.

I doubt you'll get it in there for less than 60 euro though. They're 100 an hour with a minimum of 70, AFAIK.

€50 for all average sized script tomorrow.... and they'll be playing the script all day..... I didn't suggest them, but she follows them on Facebook so im sure she'll have seen by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yay finished work till Monday :D, since were on about food I was all healthy tonight mostly had some tomato soup, soda bread with butter for dipping :), a pasta salad then got a bit peckish again about 5a.m and had meanies sandwich.

Also spent the night perving at Gene Coffeys work only found him I fcuking love it shame hes in New York think he could make one my ideas really different and unique, if he was even in Europe id have no problem flying back and forth a large piece.

599731_10150913624947444_1432216932_n.jpg

522195_10151110301942444_999803170_n.jpg

178936_10150892146577444_236350351_n.jpg406253_10151020329102444_1427110457_n.jpg

I love his twist on the Koi fish

195842_10151040666317444_548567611_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sure is quiet here today...

rocking-knit-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Also spent the night perving at Gene Coffeys work only found him I fcuking love it shame hes in New York think he could make one my ideas really different and unique, if he was even in Europe id have no problem flying back and forth a large piece.

Really getting to like that artistic style where it looks like paint strokes and pencil drawings!! awesome stuff!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Sure is quiet here today...

Everyone must be sober!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Taking advantage of a quiet day in work to start banging out ideas for my next sleeve :)

jenizzle wrote: »
    Everyone must be sober!

Could be a case of the calm before the storm, it is Friday after all.
    maximoose wrote: »
    Taking advantage of a quiet day in work to start banging out ideas for my next sleeve :)

Yeh what you got in mind for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Villains, villains, villains!

Prob 5/6 of my favourite Batman villains. Hush, Joker and Harvey Dent are certs - shortlist being drawn up for the other vacancies and a careful selection process will follow :pac:

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Villains, villains, villains!

Prob 5/6 of my favourite Batman villains. Hush, Joker and Harvey Dent are certs - shortlist being drawn up for the other vacancies and a careful selection process will follow :pac:

Yeh I like the sounds of that one :), any idea who you want to do it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement