Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Set fire to their house. It'll probably teach somebody something.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Somebody needs to kill me and then put my body on the plane. I am way too hungover to travel.

Unreal week though! I love living the fabulous life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I have tickets to the Leinster - Scarlets Heineken Cup match this evening. Hell fúcking yes. :D

Also, a pair of skinny jeans I deliberately bought a size too small just before Christmas now fit perfectly and I'm currently wearing them. This is a ridiculously good day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fcuk crazy sleep patterns im only awake now :mad:, woke up earlier but dozed back off till now. Now too see if I can stay strong and stay alcohol free this weekend.

Now roll on Thursday dying to get more work done on the arm, especially after seeing the sleeve and rose Michal done this week that was on Skin City's Facebook two more sitting after this and the arm should be done :) the longest piece ever due to laser and a few other things been more than two years since I started it :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Now roll on Thursday dying to get more work done on the arm, especially after seeing the sleeve and rose Michal done this week that was on Skin City's Facebook

Ooohh just had a look, those are gorgeous :) Bet you're excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I miss night shifts. I used to sleep really well and be really good at regulating my sleep patterns when I had to work night shifts. It was weird.

Ooohh just had a look, those are gorgeous :) Bet you're excited.

Yeh cant wait now Thursday cant come quick enough now, hopefully he doesn't feck of thought and leave the country before I can finish it three artists is enough :pac::cool:.

Orim wrote: »
    I miss night shifts. I used to sleep really well and be really good at regulating my sleep patterns when I had to work night shifts. It was weird.

Really I don't know how you done it, my sleep pattern does be mental all the time, back on days on Monday so I already know that will be a horrible day, it would be to bad if it was months of nights then month of days would find it easier to get a rhythm but we chop and change all the time which is the killer, ive often worked Saturday night overtime, then back in Monday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Captains o clock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Captains o clock!

*pukes*

Drank far too much of Bacardi Oakheart last night.... thoughts of rum again now is enough to turn my stomach... AGAIN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Really I don't know how you done it, my sleep pattern does be mental all the time, back on days on Monday so I already know that will be a horrible day, it would be to bad if it was months of nights then month of days would find it easier to get a rhythm but we chop and change all the time which is the killer, ive often worked Saturday night overtime, then back in Monday morning.

I'm not sure myself considering I can't seem to getit sorted now without any crazy shifts.

What's the oakheart like mylina? Been meaning to try it.

Damn all of yehs and your drink Ive managed to stay in want to do a 10k run tomorrow and if I drink no way that will happen well at least try to a 10k run:o people left right and centre tempting me with alcohol, sitting here watching This Means War is almost driving me to drink terrible film.

Morgan sure is tasty though with orange sure is tasty though.

Orim wrote: »
    I'm not sure myself considering I can't seem to getit sorted now without any crazy shifts.

What's the oakheart like mylina? Been meaning to try it.

Tis lovely (most of the time! :D ) is like Captain Morgan, but not quite as sweet.

Damn all of yehs and your drink Ive managed to stay in want to do a 10k run tomorrow and if I drink no way that will happen well at least try to a 10k run:o people left right and centre tempting me with alcohol, sitting here watching This Means War is almost driving me to drink terrible film.

Morgan sure is tasty though with orange sure is tasty though.
    Ummmm....... Tom Hardy....

Ummmm....... Tom Hardy....

Ummmm Reese Witherspoon the only thing that makes it worth watching :)

Ummmm Reese Witherspoon the only thing that makes it worth watching :)
    Its such a bad film! But my god.... Tom Hardy! He's the only reason i watched it. And Warrior. And Bronson. And every other film he's ever been in.

Its such a bad film! But my god.... Tom Hardy! He's the only reason i watched it. And Warrior. And Bronson. And every other film he's ever been in.

:pac::pac: just a small bit of thing for Tom Hardy so? at least Warrior until the end was good, and he was brilliant in Bronson.

Have to say was never really a fan of Reese Witherspoon until this film that scene were she on the kitchen counter.

In fairness to him, i only watch the films to perve on him but they always end up being really good!

And he's a filthy babe.

In fairness to him, i only watch the films to perve on him but they always end up being really good!

And he's a filthy babe.

So its just pure blind luck hes not a bad actor but careful now Adi might get jealous of all this perving your doing :p.

Did ya get the tattoo yesterday?

So its just pure blind luck hes not a bad actor but careful now Adi might get jealous of all this perving your doing :p.

Did ya get the tattoo yesterday?
    He already knows he has to share me :p

I didnt! Your woman is a wagon, she left it till about half 4 to head up, had me sit there with her while she got hers done and then was like 'ah its too late, we should just head home'.... Sneaky bitch.

• Advertisement

He already knows he has to share me :p

I didnt! Your woman is a wagon, she left it till about half 4 to head up, had me sit there with her while she got hers done and then was like 'ah its too late, we should just head home'.... Sneaky bitch.

Duuurrrty swingers :p.

:pac: well sneaky and well played by her lured ya into that place with promises of a free tattoo and then left ya swinging, sickening id say.

Duuurrrty swingers :p.

:pac: well sneaky and well played by her lured ya into that place with promises of a free tattoo and then left ya swinging, sickening id say.
    I could have killed her. I hate any kind of sneakyness. But hers looks really nice though. Cow.

I wish i got the names of the guys up there, I've quite a bit to say about the studio.

I could have killed her. I hate any kind of sneakyness. But hers looks really nice though. Cow.

I wish i got the names of the guys up there, I've quite a bit to say about the studio.

Yeh id be the same cant stand sneakyness but at least she got a nice tattoo I guess.

Yeh was a it Tallaght Ink you end up going to? Good or bad things.

Yeh id be the same cant stand sneakyness but at least she got a nice tattoo I guess.

Yeh was a it Tallaght Ink you end up going to? Good or bad things.
    Was indeed. Little bit of both, mostly good!

Was indeed. Little bit of both, mostly good!

Oh right cool, still wouldnt go myself personally after that competition and the message Marcin sent plus the fact I cant stand your man Leigh that owns the place along with not being a fan of his work, but hey once your brothers GF got a nice tattoo and you like its all good :).

Sobriety on a Saturday night sucks, cabin fever is kicking in :( everyone I know is out since early for a friends birthday :(.

Oh right cool, still wouldnt go myself personally after that competition and the message Marcin sent plus the fact I cant stand your man Leigh that owns the place along with not being a fan of his work, but hey once your brothers GF got a nice tattoo and you like its all good :).

Sobriety on a Saturday night sucks, cabin fever is kicking in :( everyone I know is out since early for a friends birthday :(.
    I didnt take to Leigh at all, he came across as really cocky and a bit up himself tbh. But the two artists that were tattooing while i was there were really, really sound. I think my brothers gf was done by Marcin, and her tattoo is lovely, lines are perfect. The other guy, Peppe i think, spent ages admiring my tattoos and asking who did them all. He was a really nice guy and turned out a great piece of script while i was there. The studio itself is fine, spotlessly clean. But Leigh can suck it.

In out on the lash! Im about 3 drinks deep atm. And a friend is popping up with more booze!

I didnt take to Leigh at all, he came across as really cocky and a bit up himself tbh. But the two artists that were tattooing while i was there were really, really sound. I think my brothers gf was done by Marcin, and her tattoo is lovely, lines are perfect. The other guy, Peppe i think, spent ages admiring my tattoos and asking who did them all. He was a really nice guy and turned out a great piece of script while i was there. The studio itself is fine, spotlessly clean. But Leigh can suck it.

:pac: that the exact same reason I cant stand you man Leigh either, I reckon if he was a bar of chocolate he would eat himself. Yeh have to say Marcin when I met him was sound and had good craic with him but the message he sent didnt do him any favours in my eyes, but some of his work is good. Pepe I cant comment on but wouldnt be mad in his stuff from what Ive seen on there Facebook.

In out on the lash! Im about 3 drinks deep atm. And a friend is popping up with more booze!

For that bit I hate you, but don't worry Im not discriminating I hate everyone who's drinking right now :P.

I'm drinking Banana Bread beer atm. Bought it today to taste... Is quite nice actually... Only having the one though...

• Advertisement

Everyone's going mad for that banana bread beer lately! Beer is yucky!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement