Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mylina wrote: »
    I'm drinking Banana Bread beer atm. Bought it today to taste... Is quite nice actually... Only having the one though...

Youve just been added to the list :cool:,just the one famous last words;).

Think ill have to get a few bottle of this banana beer during the week to sample it, maybe after the tattoo on Thursday always love a few beers after a tattoo.

@Cucake beer is not yucky, ive yet to find an alcohol I wont throw down the neck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I cant drink beer since that infamous night in Vancouver. Never again. I'll drink almost anything, but not beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I only HAVE the one, after last night, my poor liver needs a rest! :D

I love beer, can't abide whiskey or gin though... Other than that, would give anything a go...

Am jealous of your tattoo day... I'm due to go back and get the highlighting done on my roses soon... Then need to start saving for next one... :D

I cant drink beer since that infamous night in Vancouver. Never again. I'll drink almost anything, but not beer.

:pac: must have been an interesting night, I was like that with aftershock for a long time after I drank basically a full bottle of the stuff.

Whiskey is the one drink, ill drink when im stuck but the next day it rips the stomach out of me.

I only HAVE the one, after last night, my poor liver needs a rest! :D

I love beer, can't abide whiskey or gin though... Other than that, would give anything a go...

Am jealous of your tattoo day... I'm due to go back and get the highlighting done on my roses soon... Then need to start saving for next one... :D

My livers going into shock without its alcohol fix :pac:.

Yeh what highlighting is left to do on it? Since it looks brilliant already looking forward to seeing what how the finished piece will look. whats next in line?

• Advertisement

My livers going into shock without its alcohol fix :pac:.

Yeh what highlighting is left to do on it? Since it looks brilliant already looking forward to seeing what how the finished piece will look. whats next in line?

He wants to do some white highlighting on the tips of the petals, and fix any shading once it's healed...

Next is a back piece of sorts... Will post a pic when back on laptop... Is corset ribbons... :)

He wants to do some white highlighting on the tips of the petals, and fix any shading once it's healed...

Next is a back piece of sorts... Will post a pic when back on laptop... Is corset ribbons... :)

Corset ribbons sounds nice, look forward to seeing the pic:).

STOP TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TATTOOS I CANT AFFORD TY GET!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey all.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TATTOOS I CANT AFFORD TY GET!

Ah yeh never know yeh might get that job then be able to get loads of tattoos :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Jesus I'm after watching Snakes on a plane. Jesus.

Ah yeh never know yeh might get that job then be able to get loads of tattoos :).
    I'll treat myself to a new tattoo to celebrate if i do

Corset ribbons sounds nice, look forward to seeing the pic:).

This kinda style, but in B+W, and bottom ribbon will match the ones on the backs of my thighs iykwim?

8241938480_40a9bf703a.jpg

Jesus I'm after watching Snakes on a plane. Jesus.

:pac:"Im sick of these motherfcuking snakes on this motherfcuking plane" Im ofthe opinion that is one of those films that is so bad its brilliant.
    I'll treat myself to a new tattoo to celebrate if i do

Thats the spirit ;), im betting the first one will be the pokemon one :)
    This kinda style, but in B+W, and bottom ribbon will match the ones on the backs of my thighs iykwim?

Yeh I get ya, that will be nice looking when done alright :), ya couldnt have picked a better pic ;).

Denny M wrote: »
    Hey all.

Oh and Hey back :D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going?

Holy crap.....

Holy crap.....

You don't like CC?? ;);)

How's it going?

Eh Not to bad at all , you on the sauce like most?

Nah, I'm kind of in too crappy a mood to start drinking on top of it.

• Advertisement

You don't like CC?? ;);)
    I am beyond in love with it...

Nah, I'm kind of in too crappy a mood to start drinking on top of it.

Oh right hope it nothing to bad :(.
    I am beyond in love with it...

This I agree with wholeheartedly .

I would love to have the figure for that, id get it in colour.

That picture also made me really want to dye my hair red again.

I would love to have the figure for that, id get it in colour.

That picture also made me really want to dye my hair red again.

I don't have the figure for it, won't stop me getting it though... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

very sexy photo, well taken.

Enquired about Mr. Andy Engel, curious about his waiting list. Told to get in touch the end of 2014!! Must be amazing to have that type of reputation you can guarantee work so far ahead. And such a humble guy, I sometimes don't think he acknowledges it fully.

So plenty of time to save anywho :)

Well at least I managed to beat the Pokemon league using only grass types tonight :pac: Now to figure out what type I'll do next...

Have had my one beer, and now in bed... :)
    Making dinner for the in-laws tomorrow....

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    very sexy photo, well taken.

Enquired about Mr. Andy Engel, curious about his waiting list. Told to get in touch the end of 2014!! Must be amazing to have that type of reputation you can guarantee work so far ahead. And such a humble guy, I sometimes don't think he acknowledges it fully.

So plenty of time to save anywho :)

Yeh id expect that kind of waiting list given the reputation he as, so your defo going to get him to do your next piece? Yeh from his facebook at least he always come across as humble certainly not one of the ones with an ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Most definately. Been watching his stuff and coming back to his portfolio every few months just to check if I had changed my perspective on him. I only become reminded how amazing he is, so why change :)

It's more a matter of money - and his time of course - that's stalling at the moment. I'm still throwing a few ideas around of the piece I want, but unless I completely come away from the portrait, I doubt I'd go elsewhere.

• Advertisement

I don't have the figure for it, won't stop me getting it though... :D
    Id love to have the balls for it, id be mortified getting my clothes off infront of the artist

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement