Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Most definately. Been watching his stuff and coming back to his portfolio every few months just to check if I had changed my perspective on him. I only become reminded how amazing he is, so why change :)

It's more a matter of money - and his time of course - that's stalling at the moment. I'm still throwing a few ideas around of the piece I want, but unless I completely come away from the portrait, I doubt I'd go elsewhere.

Im sure he will be well worth the wait, how much does he charge by the hour? Im curious :o
    Id love to have the balls for it, id be mortified getting my clothes off infront of the artist

pacman.gif I know that feeling ill have to do it soon, the next part of my movie piece Remis is doing will be coming down onto my arse, could be a bit awkward liying there for a few hours pacman.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Im sure he will be well worth the wait, how much does he charge by the hour? Im curious :o

Would love to know myself :pac:

They won't give out a cost without a consultation first, which I can understand. But since it's in another country it'd be nice to know a rough idea. Hoping it's not much more than White Dragons rates. Not sure how optimistic that may be of me :pac:

Right, scaring the bejaysus of meself reading this thread and I still can't stop going to the next page. No sleep for me tonight :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056831498&page=18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

pacman.gif I know that feeling ill have to do it soon, the next part of my movie piece Remis is doing will be coming down onto my arse, could be a bit awkward liying there for a few hours pacman.gif

Fair play to ya man, I don't think I could do it myself. I'm kinda shy/awkward like that.

@ Mylina - I love that tatt, it's amazing. :D

Did feck all last night, watched Night at the Museum 2 and then Armageddon, whilst stuffing my face with crisps and chocolate and jellies. Having a lazy day today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Guh. Went to bed around 1ish, was up from 3 until 5 throwing up, got some sleep, and have spent the last hour with my body trying to throw up food that's not there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Denny M wrote: »
    Guh. Went to bed around 1ish, was up from 3 until 5 throwing up, got some sleep, and have spent the last hour with my body trying to throw up food that's not there.

Ahhh I love that. Nothing but little bits of acid :p Don't evny you at all today mate :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In better news, we appear to have picked up a new doggie :D

Oh what kinda dog did you get? Puppy or older?

It's the father of a puppy we got this year, a mini dachshund.

Watching a documentary on Netflix called The Bridge, about people who commit suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransisco. It's actual footage of people jumping. :eek: Weird!!

Seems strange that it should happen often enough to make a documentary about it.

• Advertisement

Denny M wrote: »
    Seems strange that it should happen often enough to make a documentary about it.

Yeah, it was spread out over the course of a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Watching a documentary on Netflix called The Bridge, about people who commit suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransisco. It's actual footage of people jumping. :eek: Weird!!

Reminds me of a documentary I saw a while back on the Suicide Forest in Japan. Can't think of what the film was called.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara

That's the forest though.

Yeah, it was spread out over the course of a year.

Seen that documentary. So sad. Not sure but I remember that that story made one of the law tv shows where the film maker was sued for filming people killing themselves as opposed to helping them.

I know the doc. Caused alot of controversy when it came out so wonder if the fictional lawsuit had any resemblane to reality.

Denny dachsunds are lovely. Is it a long or short hair?

Fair play to ya man, I don't think I could do it myself. I'm kinda shy/awkward like that..

Tbh im not particulary looking forward to that part of it, the last two sitttings were in Zulu in a room with other people getting tattoo's and people coming and going all the time hope its not like that again don't fancy lying there basically in the nip with a load of strangers:cool:

Yeh ive heard of that documentary meant to be really good that along with Dear Zachary are on my to watch list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Last night was so good. :) Dying today, though.

Behold me proudly displaying the balloon I made after stealing my gay friend's condoms to make sure he didn't bring a man back to the hotel. :pac:

Tbh im not particulary looking forward to that part of it, the last two sitttings were in Zulu in a room with other people getting tattoo's and people coming and going all the time hope its not like that again don't fancy lying there basically in the nip with a load of strangers:cool:

Have a bit of a fiddle before going in and see how he reacts to an erection. :pac:

^

That's glorious Lynda :/

^

That's glorious Lynda :/

I try. ;)

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Have a bit of a fiddle before going in and see how he reacts to an erection. :pac:

Im not sure how he would react but im pretty sure If I had an erection in a room full of men id be horrified with myself.

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Last night was so good. :) Dying today, though.

Behold me proudly displaying the balloon I made after stealing my gay friend's condoms to make sure he didn't bring a man back to the hotel. :pac:

Cock block! :P

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »

I was staying with him and another girl in the hotel room! Of course I was being a cock block! I didn't want to witness that shít. :pac:

Double :p

I just found a forgotten about bottle of wine with my name all over it. Sunday is looking up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I just found a forgotten about bottle of wine with my name all over it. Sunday is looking up :)
    Sharing is caring!

Sharing is caring!

Says yer one with her own bar!

Only read back on this thread now!
    He already knows he has to share me :p

:eek: I never agreed to such terms!

Mylina wrote: »
    I'm drinking Banana Bread beer atm. Bought it today to taste... Is quite nice actually... Only having the one though...

Lovely, ain't it! I'm gonna stock up I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Lovely, ain't it! I'm gonna stock up I think.

Will definitely get it again... :)

Ok I know i been told before but whats the name of this banana beer and were you getting it?Yehs all have me curious, ill pick up a few during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

394816_195212860625084_617431557_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Ok I know i been told before but whats the name of this banana beer and were you getting it?Yehs all have me curious, ill pick up a few during the week.

Well's Banana Bread Beer, and I picked it up in SuperValu! Can't speak for where Mylina got it though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement