Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I don't think Poitin can be taken in moderation :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If you're drinking in moderation, you're not an alcoholic and therefore do not belong in this forum. :pac: :p

This coming from someone who's going to the beers and not drinking :rolleyes::p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

This coming from someone who's going to the beers and not drinking :rolleyes::p.

Yup, because my liver needs a rest. :p Although according to you, I'll be doing shots if you're there. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I did do a silly thing and decided mixing vodka and poitin with a dash of 7up was a good idea.

Does that qualify me as an alco :pac:

Though I have gotten a little more sensible as I got older.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I did do a silly thing and decided mixing vodka and poitin with a dash of 7up was a good idea.

Damn, lady. You fit in perfectly! :pac:

• Advertisement

:pac: I love it and I thought Jack Rambos were a bit on the mental side that sounds like rocket fuel, fueled by rocket fuel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Howyis. :D Talking about beer again?! LOL. Went down to Tesco earlier to look for that banana bread beer, but no joy. But I DID find it in Super Valu. I'll grab a couple of bottles tomorrow. :)

Just after doing an hour training (slegehammer training and Convict Conditioning) had my shower and now watching a doc on Nat Geo: Costa Concordia: One Year On. Should be interesting.

Howyis. :D Talking about beer again?! LOL. Went down to Tesco earlier to look for that banana bread beer, but no joy. But I DID find it in Super Valu. I'll grab a couple of bottles tomorrow. :)

Just after doing an hour training (slegehammer training and Convict Conditioning) had my shower and now watching a doc on Nat Geo: Costa Concordia: One Year On. Should be interesting.

Aren't you supposed to avoid training til you've recovered? Don't make me nag you at the beers! :mad:

Yeh im hoping to get some that banana bread beer tomorrow and have it chilling in the fridge for Thursday evening :), no Super Valu near me I dont even know were there is a Super Valu so better have it in Tescos.

Sledgehammer Training and Convict Conditioning im pretty sure theres a prison joke in there ;).

Have Thor on myself :).

:pac: I love it and I thought Jack Rambos were a bit on the mental side that sounds like rocket fuel, fueled by rocket fuel.

Rocket fuel indeed, had two sips and thought it best to only have the one glass :D Thank God I didn't go out, was a house warming in college with new flatmates. Great way to know new people quickly!!

But never again, a little more cop on with me now :).

Do love a good long island iced tea. Was in bulgaria, every pub had such a menu of cocktails! Anywho, ordered a long island and loved how they presented it. They had all the measures with ice in the bottom of the glass, fitted a slice of lemon horizontally across the spirits in the glass and poured the coke on top. We were looking at it a bit wondering how they managed to cut the slice so perfect that not a drop of coke filtered down into the spirits :pac:

Love to go back, two for one cocktails coming around E3.50 each :eek:!!!! And proper measures, no watered down crap over there.

• Advertisement

Aren't you supposed to avoid training til you've recovered? Don't make me nag you at the beers! :mad:

I know, I know - I'm sorry. :o I can't help it. I miss training. I took it easy, I promise. And no pull-ups this time. :D

And you? Nag? Nah, I don't believe that! :eek:

On a tattoo related note - 9 days on, the tatt healed perfectly. Scabbing all gone, itching not as bad as it was. Turned out nice I have to say.

Sledgehammer Training and Convict Conditioning im pretty sure theres a prison joke in there .

Yeah, yeah - bring it on! LOL
    Have Thor on myself .

Why do you have Thor on ya? Gay much? Like being on bottom do ya?

AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHA :P :P :P

Why do you have Thor on ya? Gay much? Like being on bottom do ya?

AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHA :P :P :P

I'm always telling him he's gay.... Finally someone else realised it, too! :D

Yeah, yeah - bring it on! LOL

Ah do I really have to spell it out for ya :p, im implying your playing the convict in need of conditioning and theres some bloke standing behind ya doing the sledgehammer training, it all makes sense now why your so eager to get back training and bulk up you're sick of playing the convict :D:p

Hey careful now dont you be joining in or I might just have to make ya blush ;):p.

Hey careful now dont you be joining in or I might just have to make ya blush ;):p.

Bring it on, there's nothing you can say here to make me blush. :)

LMFAO!!!
    Ah do I really have to spell it out for ya :p, im implying your playing the convict in need of conditioning and theres some bloke standing behind ya doing the sledgehammer training, it all makes sense now why your so eager to get back training and bulk up you're sick of playing the convict :D:p

Ah I've heard it all before! I get grief on another forum about being a speedo wearing, bandana having, roller-blader. Which of course I'm not. :pac:

Go on, go on, go on.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Just one, they said. Be grand, they said.

It's f___ing freezing outside.

WTF is sledgehammer training? Reminds of a saying about rich people paying for training and tanning when they could just do a few days labouring.

Go on, go on, go on.... :D

He can't make me blush by anything he can say here. He makes me blush all the time, but I highly doubt he'll say the things that he says to make me blush in front of you lot. :pac:

Orim wrote: »

WTF is sledgehammer training? Reminds of a saying about rich people paying for training and tanning when they could just do a few labouring.

There's a load of different exercises, concentrating different parts of the body. Another part of it is using a tractor tyre. I beat the tyre 50 times with the hammer, flip the tyre 15 times, then beat it again and flip it again. In between I do the other exercises. It's pretty intense when done in conjunction with other stuff.

He can't make me blush by anything he can say here. He makes me blush all the time, but I highly doubt he'll say the things that he says to make me blush in front of you lot. :pac:

Oh c'mon Marty, accept the challenge :pac:

He really doesn't need to! :eek:

• Advertisement

I bet Lynda says something similar before he makes her blush :P

You've been goading him that he can't make you blush. I reckon he has to prove he can :)

But we can't prove it! Could be fun for the beers though :D

You've been goading him that he can't make you blush. I reckon he has to prove he can :)

Not goading him, he just knows I have feck all shame!

Orim wrote: »
    But we can't prove it! Could be fun for the beers though :D

I will blush non stop at the beers. I'm horribly shy in real life. :(

Yeh you know I was going to play nice but goading me :eek:, Ill save it for the beers so everyone can see ill never prove it on here a she will deny it down the ground challenge accepted :)., **** just form a circle around her at the beers and shell blush like crazy ;)

Yeh you know I was going to play nice but goading me :eek:, Ill save it for the beers so everyone can see ill never prove it on here a she will deny it down the ground challenge accepted :)., **** just form a circle around her and shell blush like crazy ;)

Píss off!

No, c'mon, you said you will do it here, so do it. I absolutely promise to be 100% honest as to whether or not I blush, and you know I don't break promises!

No fair, I 'ain't going to the beers :mad:

Someone had better youtube that sh!t!!! :pac:

No fair, I 'ain't going to the beers :mad:

Someone had better youtube that sh!t!!! :pac:

Tbh, Marty's right. I have no shame on the net, but if they form a circle around me at the beers, I'll blush like mad, cover my face with my hands and squeal for them to all fúck off and stop looking at me. :pac:

• Advertisement

Píss off!

No, c'mon, you said you will do it here, so do it. I absolutely promise to be 100% honest as to whether or not I blush, and you know I don't break promises!

See, goading ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement