Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    See, goading ;)

Oh yeah, that part was deliberate. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Tbh, Marty's right. I have no shame on the net, but if they form a circle around me at the beers, I'll blush like mad, cover my face with my hands and squeal for them to all fúck off and stop looking at me. :pac:

See and this is why it will be more fun on the beers ;), you brought it on yourself youll be looking at the floor trying to hide your face which in fairness to ya is kinda cute but also funny as fcuk. On here it wont bother ya :cool:.

See and this is why it will be more fun on the beers ;), you brought it on yourself youll be looking at the floor trying to hide your face which in fairness to ya is kinda cute but also funny as fcuk. On here it wont bother ya :cool:.

Me hiding my face is not cute in any way, shape or form. :mad: I had to try hide it in my bloody cardigan last time I saw you, I failed miserably. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I will blush non stop at the beers. I'm horribly shy in real life. :(

Somehow I doubt that! :P

Somehow I doubt that! :P

Everyone I've ever met off the net doubted that, and were proven wrong. Seriously, I'm extremely shy. The only time I'm not shy is when I'm drinking, and I won't be drinking. Ask Marty, I still go shy a LOT when I see him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Everyone I've ever met off the net doubted that, and were proven wrong. Seriously, I'm extremely shy. The only time I'm not shy is when I'm drinking, and I won't be drinking. Ask Marty, I still go shy a LOT when I see him!

Sure we're all like that until we get a few drinks into us. Or at least I am :o

At least there'll be no crazy shots at the beers with you not drinking :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Sure we're all like that until we get a few drinks into us. Or at least I am :o

At least there'll be no crazy shots at the beers with you not drinking :pac:

Grand, we can be shy together so!

HA! I'll still be demanding that you lot do shots.

Still hoping I can convince my trainers to allow me one day of drinking in return for two extra sessions though. :pac:

Me hiding my face is not cute in any way, shape or form. :mad: I had to try hide it in my bloody cardigan last time I saw you, I failed miserably. :(

:pac: yeh it is and its hillarious to I do get great craic out of it :D, I know exactly how to do it just hard to achieve on here at the beers easy :D.

Ah I recon everyone will be a bit shy at the beers for the first few minutes, most peoples first time going to one of these but after a few mins be grand.

:pac: yeh it is and its hillarious to I do get great craic out of it :D, I know exactly how to do it just hard to achieve on here at the beers easy :D.

NO IT IS NOT. FÚCK RIGHT OFF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

anyone gone to a boards beers before?

I'm always curious are people the same in real life as they are in person.

Be so funny if everyone was as shy as the next person, barmen would be throwing out the shots to try and get some atmosphere in the place :pac:

• Advertisement

I bet she's blushing right now :pac:

Ah I recon everyone will be a bit shy at the beers for the first few minutes, most peoples first time going to one of these but after a few mins be grand.

Not my first beers but I'll still be shy. At least up until half a drink in when I'll take off my top to show off my dragon.

Blushing my ass, that's just outright aggression :pac:

I bet she's blushing right now :pac:

STFU. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Never been to a boards beers, but I've met a few boardsies, and I see Marty lots. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Be so funny if everyone was as shy as the next person, barmen would be throwing out the shots to try and get some atmosphere in the place :pac:

Never. I know I'll be a bit shy too, as will everyone. But after a while, I'm sure we'll all settle in and just get on with it. Was gonna bring my mankini to break the tension! :pac:

NOT!!! LOL

I've been to a few and tbh you can't worry about. It's just drinks with people. Although this will be the first one I've been to when I didn't know anyone or get brought along by someone, so that'll be a new experience.

Blushing my ass, that's just outright aggression :pac:

As Marty can once again attest... and much as I hate to admit it....

I get more aggressive when I'm blushing. :o:o:o:(:(:(

As Marty can once again attest... and much as I hate to admit it....

I get more aggressive when I'm blushing. :o:o:o:(:(:(

Mission accomplished :cool: ..... for now.

Mission accomplished :cool: ..... for now.

Meh, I'll get you back. Be prepared. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Have been to a few beers... first one was a little nerve wracking at first, but have to say, the ones I have been at, have been some of the best nights out I've ever had!

Never. I know I'll be a bit shy too, as will everyone. But after a while, I'm sure we'll all settle in and just get on with it. Was gonna bring my mankini to break the tension! :pac:

NOT!!! LOL

DO IT!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Hell, if worst comes to worst we can all just sit in the pub posting in here about what a great night we're having. Everyone has smartphones right?

Say this'd be a good group alright to have a few drinks with. Though might start to look weird as skin gets flashed showing off tattoos, doubt that's happened at a boards beers before :)

Hell, if worst comes to worst we can all just sit in the pub posting in here about what a great night we're having. Everyone has smartphones right?

Aw do!!!

Then it'd feel like I'm really there :)

I'll have some banana bread beer beside me and all :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Say this'd be a good group alright to have a few drinks with. Though might start to look weird as skin gets flashed showing off tattoos, doubt that's happened at a boards beers before :)

You'd be surprised.....
    >.>
    <.<

Mylina wrote: »
    You'd be surprised.....
    >.>
    <.<

Go on, spill ;)

That news really makes me want to get a burger from tesco. Always wanted to try horse.

That news really makes me want to get a burger from tesco. Always wanted to try horse.

I thought the exact same thing had people all day thats it never eaing a burger again yeh because we all thought burgers were made with the finest of beefs :pac:, now if they just made a burger with some ostrich, alligator and a few other random meats I could knock them all of my list of meats I want to eat.

I thought the exact same thing had people all day thats it never eaing a burger again yeh because we all thought burgers were made with the finest of beefs :pac:, now if they just made a burger with some ostrich, alligator and a few other random meats I could knock them all of my list of meats I want to eat.

Ostrich is lovely. Alligator is horrible, seriously tough and chewy, ew.

Kangaroo is my favourite 'weird' meat. It's gorgeous.

• Advertisement

LMAO :pac:

That is funny about the horse meat, heard about that earlier. But was it horse meat or DNA? I'm nearly sure he back of the packaging would say something like meat derivatives, so thereby covered. Pet food companys get away with filling kibble with utter useless tripe for dogs because it's cheaper, why wouldn't it be done on human food.

Will make people cop on that they should really read their ingredients and understand them a bit more :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement