Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Ha, I fractured my skull in three places so I win on broken bones :P

Actually looked for banana bread beer on the way out of town today. No luck, so opted for doritos and dip instead :D

Miserable night to be out driving.

In three places :eek: fook me you certainly win. Lucky to come out of that in one piece.

I got 6 bottles ill give ya one for some Doritos and dip :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I have Monster Munch and I had McDonald's earlier. I haven't eaten that many calories in a day in over 2 years. :pac: Too sore to care about a diet. Nom nom nom. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can't really eat McDonalds now without feeling kind of queasy (except for a McFlurry :P)

Denny M wrote: »
    I can't really eat McDonalds now without feeling kind of queasy (except for a McFlurry :P)

Im ith ya on that one it just dont sit right with me had one a couple weeks ago stomach was rumbling for hours after it, and think I outdone ya Lynda had a big fry this morning, then a quarter pounder and twelve inch pizza when I got home from town :).

I have never, ever eaten a McFlurry.

:(

• Advertisement

Im ith ya on that one it just dont sit right with me had one a couple weeks ago stomach was rumbling for hours after it, and think I outdone ya Lynda had a big fry this morning, then a quarter pounder and twelve inch pizza when I got home from town :).

You always out-do me with food in fairness. Last time I saw ya, you stopped for McDonald's a few hours after your dinner! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

In three places :eek: fook me you certainly win. Lucky to come out of that in one piece.

I got 6 bottles ill give ya one for some Doritos and dip :D.

Most definitely, had a team of doctors and neuro surgeons telling me I should have been 6 feet under the condition I came in. Hardy b!tch me, it's how we're made in the northwest :P

NO, I DON'T SHARE MY FOOD!!

@Lynda, hope your sister is feeling better. Jeez that's some length of time to go without it being properly diagnosed :eek:. Poor girl must have been in agony. Say you'd need a nice long bath after the length time hanging round the hospital :)

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I have never, ever eaten a McFlurry.

:(

SACRALIGIOUS!!!!

How on earth not :eek: Only good thing in McDonalds :)

SACRALIGIOUS!!!!

How on earth not :eek: Only good thing in McDonalds :)

Lol! I'm allergic to cow's milk (no, not lactose intolerant), so I can't eat ice-cream, chocolate, cheese, butter, cream, yogurt, etc. I don't like chocolate or ice cream anyway though. :pac:

Omg, my heart goes out to you :(, you've never experienced Ben & Jerrys phish food :(.

But on a serious note, ah I see. You are forgiven for not having had a mcflurry :)

• Advertisement

Lol! I'm allergic to cow's milk (no, not lactose intolerant), so I can't eat ice-cream, chocolate, cheese, butter, cream, yogurt, etc. I don't like chocolate or ice cream anyway though. :pac:

Just means more for me :D.

Just means more for me :D.

Fat fúck. :p

@Foxy - I have actually had B+J before. When I was a teenager, I hated being allergic to nice food so I ate whatever I wanted anyway and just accepted the consequences. :pac: I still don't like ice cream though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I miss those Creme Egg McFlurries. Those were awesome.

I miss coffee. I haven't had one since about 7am. I'm too lazy to get off the sofa and go make one. I'm also too lazy to get off the sofa and find my laptop charger. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I miss those Creme Egg McFlurries. Those were awesome.

They come back every year, right??

I got a few easter treats the other day. And then ate them. Moar please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Just home now tattoo done got fair painful towards the end , got myself that Wells Banana Bread beer...

Huh, that's a weird tattoo to get.

*snigger*

:P

Im like a walking disaster at the minute legs all stiff from running, bruises on my legs, back and scrapes on my arm due to ahem eh falling down the stairs in the car park today :o, im blaming the stiff legs and a raw chest from the tattoo.

Ha fcuk of PKM I got a viking ship on my chest that will link up with the vikings I have on my arm after the next sitting.

Im like a walking disaster at the minute legs all stiff from running, bruises on my legs, back and scrapes on my arm due to ahem eh falling down the stairs in the car park today :o, im blaming the stiff legs and a raw chest from the tattoo.

FFS! smiley-laughing013.gif smiley-laughing013.gif
    Ha fcuk of PKM I got a viking ship on my chest that will link up with the vikings I have on my arm after the next sitting.

smiley-laughing013.gif :D

Pics or GTFO :pac:

Hope creme egg mcflurrys come back :(

Actually yeah! Pics mate, come on! :D

• Advertisement

FFS! smiley-laughing013.gif smiley-laughing013.gif

Of coarse it happened just as the lift doors opened and people trying there best not to piss themselves laughing at me and you know I done the manly thing jumped straight up tried to walk as if nothing happened and I wasnt sore when in fact in my head I was in agony :pac:

Hope creme egg mcflurrys come back :(

Ill try get pic up tomorrow still have the cling film on and im having a beer so dont think trying to take a pic in a while would be a good idea.

They better come back used to make tips to the drive thru just for them alone.

I already pre-emptively demanded the first pic a few days ago, so you lot can wait. :p

...you know I done the manly thing jumped straight up tried to walk as if nothing happened and I wasnt sore when in fact in my head I was in agony :pac:

Oh yeah, like when you're walking and you trip/stumble and you make it look like you're running just for a second like you're in a hurry. Done it a million times!! smiley-ashamed005.gif

Oh yeah, like when you're walking and you trip/stumble and you make it look like you're running just for a second like you're in a hurry. Done it a million times!! smiley-ashamed005.gif

I definitely don't do this several times a day..... smiley-ashamed005.gif

I definitely don't do this several times a day..... smiley-ashamed005.gif

PMSL!!!!

Seems Stags head and Grafton Lounge are accepting HMV vouchers in exchange for lunch, as well as Sober Lane in Cork.

Ingenious how other buisnesses are using HMV's downfall to their advantage and marketing themselves in such a way.

Very Irish :)

Just checked my emails. Been accepted to three different plc colleges. Now I have to choose which course I want to do. I'm like a kid at Christmas. :D AND my CAO form for my degree is already done and dusted.

I feel pretty feckin' good now. :)

Well I can understand why they'd do it, business is business.

Well I can understand why they'd do it, business is business.

I don't disagree, I think it's ingenious :)

Least now voucher holders will at least get something out of it, even if it is at a slight loss.

@Lynda, congrats :D Now comes the hard part choosing which course :)

• Advertisement

I don't disagree, I think it's ingenious :)

Least now voucher holders will at least get something out of it, even if it is at a slight loss.

@Lynda, congrats :D Now comes the hard part choosing which course :)

Only thing is, the electronic vouchers can't be checked to see what credit remains on them if they've been used before, which could get awkward. Still nice to see companies helping people out though. Should generate a lot of repeat custom revenue for them, too.

Yeah. I'm trying to decide if I want to do something just because I can (like Japanese, I was accepted onto that course), or something more relevant to what I'll be doing a degree in. I don't like making decisions!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement