Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Denny M wrote: »
    Well I can understand why they'd do it, business is business.

Yeh you know there thinking get them in the doors with it then they will spend money and it will earn them a lot of goodwill with a lot of pissed of people, but the ones I feel most sorry are the staff at HMV thats going to effect a lot more than the vouchers people have lost out on. Plus I miss HMV im old school I still like to buy my films.

This banana bread beer anint bad at all on the second one tis tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yeh you know there thinking get them in the doors with it then they will spend money and it will earn them a lot of goodwill with a lot of pissed of people, but the ones I feel most sorry are the staff at HMV thats going to effect a lot more than the vouchers people have lost out on. Plus I miss HMV im old school I still like to buy my films.

This banana bread beer anint bad at all on the second one tis tasty.

Aside from the staff losing their jobs, some of them are owed wages from back in December. Then they went into work that day they refused vouchers, put up with dog's abuse from irate customers, only to find out their job is most likely gone and they may not get the money they're owed. I feel so sorry for them.

Seriously considering cracking open a bottle of wine but I'm trying to stay off the drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Only thing is, the electronic vouchers can't be checked to see what credit remains on them if they've been used before, which could get awkward. Still nice to see companies helping people out though. Should generate a lot of repeat custom revenue for them, too.

Yea curious how they'll work it since it'd be hard to access the voucher. I'm sure they'll cap it at E25 or something like that. Nice lunch with a glass wine. Wouldn't cost the restaurant that much if the voucher holders than bought more drink and dessert.

Seriously considering cracking open a bottle of wine but I'm trying to stay off the drink.

Do it, it is thirsty Thursday after all :).

Do it, it is thirsty Thursday after all :).

Nope, staying strong.

Mainly 'cause I'm genuinely too sore to even open the wine. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I am getting plastered tomorrow night and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

I am getting plastered tomorrow night and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Good woman! Where ya headed?

I'm.... I have no idea what I'm doing. :pac: Waiting for SOMEONE *cough cough* to let me know tomorrow. :pac:

Im not heading out, ill just have a few drinks at home and see if a certain someone fancies coming up to, eh, watch some movies.... *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Im not heading out, ill just have a few drinks at home and see if a certain someone fancies coming up to, eh, watch some movies.... *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)
    Nah I'm grand thanks:pac:

Arawn wrote: »
    Nah I'm grand thanks:pac:
    Awh :( movies for one, alcohol for two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Go to sleep you mad thing CC...
    Have everything crossed for you for tomorrow...

I may be tipsy..... So much for an early night.. early for tomorrow I suppose :D

I cant sleep! I may get up and make tea...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

So nice to know I'm not the only night owl :)

Is tomorrow the second part of your job application CC? Hope it goes well for you.

Lance armstrong is seriously a weasel!

Tis indeed foxy, ill be going like a zombie at this stage!

Lance armstrong is seriously a weasel!

Oh yeh forgot that was on tonight, what excuses did he come up with? With it being Oprah you know it will be dramatic.

Tis indeed foxy, ill be going like a zombie at this stage!

What time is it at? Best of luck.

Thouht id have an early night five beers later I dont know if im tired or drunk or overtired I need vodka :o.

Thouht id have an early night five beers later I dont know if im tired or drunk or overtired I need vodka :o.

I can confirm that he is drunk, if his texts are anything to judge by. :pac: Get to bed, you're meant to be letting me know EARLY what the story is tomorrow. :p

Ah, it's not till half 2 so I'll be grand. And Im getting a lift too so its all gravy baby.

Oh yeh forgot that was on tonight, what excuses did he come up with? With it being Oprah you know it will be dramatic.

What time is it at? Best of luck.

Admitted it 2 questions in, operah is actually going hard enough for him. But you can tell alot of his answers have been coached.

Despite admitting some stuff he is still coming across as a ****. If you have discovery +1 it's 10 mins in

I can confirm that he is drunk, if his texts are anything to judge by. :pac: Get to bed, you're meant to be letting me know EARLY what the story is tomorrow. :p

Excuse you im not drunk if I was proper drunk id be writing verbal jibberish by now, I can still form a coherent sentence ;).
    Admitted it 2 questions in, operah is actually going hard enough for him. But you can tell alot of his answers have been coached.

Despite admitting some stuff he is still coming across as a ****. If you have discovery +1 it's 10 mins in

Cheers man just flicked on, hes only admitting now imo because basically he knows hes up **** creek there no getting out of it and his publicist told him to come clean no other reason he would have stayed quiet for so long, reckon hes hoping for the sympathy vote by going on Oprah.

• Advertisement

Excuse you im not drunk if I was proper drunk id be writing verbal jibberish by now, I can still form a coherent sentence ;).

Cheers man just flicked on, hes only admitting now imo because basically he knows hes up **** creek there no getting out of it and his publicist told him to come clean no other reason he would have stayed quiet for so long, reckon hes hoping for the sympathy vote by going on Oprah.

Yup he also established a time where the statute of limitations is up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Happy Friday people. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Whoooohoooo! Friday!

I'm sure she's probably getting ready, rather than checking boards, but good luck Cupcake Crisis! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I've had a week off work and my days are all over the place! but fridays is always great haha :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So much snow :D

So much snow :D

jaysus! nice n sunny here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This is what it looks like here: http://i.imgur.com/Ow3Ig.jpg

No snow or sun here. :( It's lashing rain since yesterday, back garden is flooded and I'm not leaving my house til it stops, even though I need to go to the shops to get stuff. :pac:

• Advertisement

This is what it looks like here: http://i.imgur.com/Ow3Ig.jpg

looks awesome!!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement