Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

I have the strongest craving for a new piercing. I know what I want, but I have to wait till after february, maybe longer and it's driving me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CD. wrote: »
    I have the strongest craving for a new piercing. I know what I want, but I have to wait till after february, maybe longer and it's driving me mad.

I hate that feeling! Although haven't craved a piercing in a long long time which is surprising. Nothing I really want at the mo as I've gotten most things done. Well most things that aren't on my face for work reasons.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

3 of my 5 lip piercings are now gone. I'm gettin' auld!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Mad to get a new piercing too, but don't know what! It's been over a year since tragus, now what next..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Would love to get my tongue pierced, but i think i would be divorced if i did, my mother would disown me and i think it might hurt :D:D:D

I have 6 tattoos now but am still a bit of a baby when it comes to piercings :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

BadGirl wrote: »
    Would love to get my tongue pierced, but i think i would be divorced if i did, my mother would disown me and i think it might hurt :D:D:D

My dad told me if I got at tattoo, he'd take it off with a cheese grater, though this was after I got a chest microdermal without saying anything, so it's understandable in a way.

Ah sher my Ma was disowning me if I got a piercing. Got my labret done (at 18) and she didn't even notice it. When I pointed it out, she said it suited me :rolleyes:

There was murder in my house when I was 15 and went off and got piercings without telling the mother. Although there was never an issues with tattoos as that was my 18th birthday present :D my mam would sooner I got a tattoo than a piercing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

There was murder in my house when I was 15 and went off and got piercings without telling the mother. Although there was never an issues with tattoos as that was my 18th birthday present :D my mam would sooner I got a tattoo than a piercing.

i dunno with my mam. to some degree i think she prefers the piercings, since they can come out but she HATES the idea of a tongue piercing competely.

My mam hates tongue piercings too but she got over me getting mine done. I think parents realise that eventually children are going to make their own choices about themselves (bad or good) and need to let them make those decisions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Found this kinda amusing, has anyone gotten asked any of these questions yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm very bored so i'm wandering into cork city to get a new piercing and enquire about my tattoo(finally) :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kersmash wrote: »
    I'm very bored so i'm wandering into cork city to get a new piercing and enquire about my tattoo(finally) :)
    What'd you end up getting?

I want to get a new piercing, but I dunno what to get yet. Also I've been ridiculously ill over the last 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BadGirl wrote: »

The hubby will learn to love it! TRUST me :D
    My mam hates tongue piercings too but she got over me getting mine done. I think parents realise that eventually children are going to make their own choices about themselves (bad or good) and need to let them make those decisions.

My mam used to think that the only reason I got piercing's and tattoo's was to annoy her, so she tried to reverse psychology me!! She said she no longer had a problem with them, and that some of them are nice! 9 tattoo's and countless piercing's later I think she's realised her plan back fired :p

So excited about getting my new tattoo tomorrow. I'm being a bit of a brat and taking the day off college to get it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

So excited about getting my new tattoo tomorrow.

What you getting done?

I'm getting started on a chest piece on Wed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What you getting done?

I'm getting started on a chest piece on Wed.

Adding to my leg, getting a sacred heart locket with a lily and a rose (birth flowers of my mam and dad). Will upload pics later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Had a consult for my next piece last night, roll on the 31st of march! :D

I'm thinking double snug.. need to get into town soon :-)

Cork_girl wrote: »

what is a double snug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

hdowney wrote: »
    what is a double snug?

I'm not sure, but i just googled it and got this:

snug-256x300.jpg

• Advertisement

Yup :D ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love those!

Retard friend of mine got it done once, and while there got a tragus or something in the other ear. Went to try and sleep that night and realised two ears in one day was a stupid idea :pac:

I know ya, can only imagine. Have tragus and forward helix in one ear - last one was done about 18 months ago.. still debating getting the double in that ear or on the other one. Think it's better to balance things up a bit though?! Or keep one 'good ear' for sleeping lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I know ya, can only imagine. Have tragus and forward helix in one ear - last one was done about 18 months ago.. still debating getting the double in that ear or on the other one. Think it's better to balance things up a bit though?! Or keep one 'good ear' for sleeping lol

I have piercings in both ear, as long as one is healed its fine to sleep on! So whichever ear you prefer is fine, don't worry about sleeping!

i HATE not being able to sleep on one side for a while. no way i'd get one in each at the same time!

I've mastered the "curl your arm in a certain way so that the sore ear can rest in the gap you've made" method of sleeping. Does the job nicely when yer sick of sleeping on one side!

jenizzle wrote: »
    I've mastered the "curl your arm in a certain way so that the sore ear can rest in the gap you've made" method of sleeping. Does the job nicely when yer sick of sleeping on one side!

Yup! But if there are a few drinks on board.. that gets forgotten :o

jenizzle wrote: »
    Yup! But if there are a few drinks on board.. that gets forgotten :o

agree with both of these things!

Well, I finally made it into town to get my double snug and got talked out of it.. but ended up with this, will do for now.. some day ;)

6905761505_6aec2f22e8_m.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well, I finally made it into town to get my double snug and got talked out of it..

Looks good, but out of curiosity, why'd they talk ya out of it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement