Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mylina wrote: »
    no sore head, but was a lazy mare... dropped the kids to school and went back to bed.... :pac:

I have spirits, but didn't drink any... and have no mixers tonight, so safe enough :pac::pac:

No harm in a lazy day every now and then we all need them ;).

Sure just drink it straight :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yeah! The feckin' cheek!! :cool:

Yeah! I'm reporting that post for personal abuse! :(

Yeah! The feckin' cheek!! :cool:
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Yeah! I'm reporting that post for personal abuse! :(

:pac::pac: feck of the pair of yehs trying to get me in trouble, sure tis only all a bit of banter ;).

:pac::pac: feck of the pair of yehs trying to get me in trouble, sure tis only all a bit of banter ;).

Calling me names like that is not banter! That's horrible! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

:Dsmileyvault-stirthepot.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

PKM, where do ya get all the deadly smileys??

Well played Sir

tumblr_lsau46tqT41qcwlib.gif

I may be a bit tipsy.....

Mylina wrote: »
    PKM, where do ya get all the deadly smileys??

I usually get them HERE Shhhh. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I usually get them HERE Shhhh. :pac:

smiley-shocked010.gif

• Advertisement

"May" be?.... smiley-eatdrink007.gif

:P

"May" be?.... smiley-eatdrink007.gif

:P

I haven't decided if I am allowing mysef to admit to being tupsy or not yet!

I'll pm ya :p:o:cool:.

Just finished watching 25th Hour love that film up there with American History X and Primal Fear as Ed Nortons best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I haven't decided if I am allowing mysef to admit to being tupsy or not yet!

I think you can admit it now :p

I think you can admit it now :p

Another fw beers in and yes, I can admit it. I'm ignoring that earlier typo ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Awesome tattoo portfolio dump time. Looks like I'll have to make a stop in South Korea on my imaginary RTW trip

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1068078349571.2012382.1454437956&type=1

Adiboo wrote: »
    Awesome tattoo portfolio dump time. Looks like I'll have to make a stop in South Korea on my imaginary RTW trip

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1068078349571.2012382.1454437956&type=1

Nice some great tattoos in there. I know the feeling, Ive got a serious thing for wanting Gene Coffey to tattoo me since I found his work been loving the idea of a day of the dead roses and skulls half leg sleeve for ages but would love to have him but his spin on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I'll pm ya :p:o:cool:.

Just finished watching 25th Hour love that film up there with American History X and Primal Fear as Ed Nortons best.

The man really doesn't get the accolades he deserves.

Arawn wrote: »
    The man really doesn't get the accolades he deserves.

He does and he doesnt imo because since 2002 and in the 25th Hour he really hasnt made a great film sadly as im a big fan and still to this day will watch a film if I see his name attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

He does and he doesnt imo because since 2002 and in the 25th Hour he really hasnt made a great film sadly as im a big fan and still to this day will watch a film if I see his name attached.

To be fair you never really hear about him being mentioned in any big films that are great. You never hear how he lost out to di caprio, I think at this stage he just takes the big work he can get (like the hulk shudder)

• Advertisement

Im currently pottering around my big old empty house wondering if its too early to get drunk....

Im currently pottering around my big old empty house wondering if its too early to get drunk....

It's never too early to get drunk!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

It's still daylight, of course it's too early!

Does that rule still apply during summer? Its not all that day lighty around my way in fairness.... Not that Im making excuses or anything....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Anyone gonna go to the Northwest Tattoo show in February?

Does that rule still apply during summer? Its not all that day lighty around my way in fairness.... Not that Im making excuses or anything....

Its never to early imo the best piss ups are the ones that start early and go on all day :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Melion wrote: »
    Anyone gonna go to the Northwest Tattoo show in February?

Is that the donegal one??? Aye I will went last year and it was small but good with alot of the artists willing to stand around and chat while not working which I found you dont really get at the Dublin one. What date is it?

Its never to early imo the best piss ups are the ones that start early and go on all day :).

Or the type of ones where you are simply bringing the eggs home and end up getting drunk with yer enemies da..... Note I was going to post the scene from war of the buttons here but when I went to youtube I found that someone is doing a remake based on nazi children. That is ****ing stupid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Is that the donegal one??? Aye I will went last year and it was small but good with alot of the artists willing to stand around and chat while not working which I found you dont really get at the Dublin one. What date is it?

Yeah its in Donegal on February 22nd - 24th

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    Yeah its in Donegal on February 22nd - 24th

Aye I'll be there no doubt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement