Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Finally got a new phone. :D It's a crappy one, but better than what I was using and now, finally, my texts will send and deliver to people! Woohoo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Finally got a new phone. :D It's a crappy one, but better than what I was using and now, finally, my texts will send and deliver to people! Woohoo :D

Nice one, what did ya get? I've been trying to avoid it, but I may need to replace mine too. When I was cleaning yesterday I dropped my phone into a casserole dish, straight into chicken fat. So now the earpiece is all muffled and I can hardlt hear when I'm on the phone to someone. :( BUT - my phone smells like chicken when I'm on it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Just sorted where im staying for the tattoo convention. Definately be there so

Nice one, what did ya get? I've been trying to avoid it, but I may need to replace mine too. When I was cleaning yesterday I dropped my phone into a casserole dish, straight into chicken fat. So now the earpiece is all muffled and I can hardlt hear when I'm on the phone to someone. :( BUT - my phone smells like chicken when I'm on it! :D

I dunno, some cheap pink Nokia thing. My sister offered me money for whatever phone I wanted in return for a top I have that she wants, but I wasn't going to get anything expensive so I got a cheap one to do me til I get a smartphone. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Just sorted where im staying for the tattoo convention. Definately be there so

Expensive?

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    Expensive?

Nope, lived there for the last year so have mates to crash with up there

Also this year if Kris from wildcat is offering me a ****ing class tattoo for 120e I'll accept this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

So tired, an impromptu few drinks last night which turned into a late one. Two for one cocktails so I was very happy :)

Silly dance-off with some random fella too. I should really not be let near a dance floor when drinking. Can only imagine how I look!!

Shattered now, certainly not used to late nights anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I dont know I reckon if my phone was smelling of chicken would just make me hungry all the time, unless im hungover then I would be afraid to look at my phone but that normal anyway when im hungover the morning after :).
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    So tired, an impromptu few drinks last night which turned into a late one. Two for one cocktails so I was very happy :)

Silly dance-off with some random fella too. I should really not be let near a dance floor when drinking. Can only imagine how I look!!

Shattered now, certainly not used to late nights anymore.

Sounds like someone had a good night not going for the hair of the dog option?

I dont know I reckon if my phone was smelling of chicken would just make me hungry all the time, unless im hungover then I would be afraid to look at my phone but that normal anyway when im hungover the morning after :).

Sounds like someone had a good night not going for the hair of the dog option?

Now I feel privileged that you always text me when you're hungover. :p

I agree with hair of the dog option. I wish I was going out tonight but I know if I go out, I won't stick to just 4 or 5 drinks, I'll get hammered, so staying in with a DVD and a few beers. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My Saturday night just got shat all over :(

My Saturday night just got shat all over :(

Awh, what happened?

Awh, what happened?
    Normally on Saturdays i stay in, get drunk, and dance around my kitchen like a spa until himself pops up. But this week my mam decided to invite my brothers gf up, niece in tow, because her dad is away. They're, my mam and dad, still going out. Meaning Im stuck in with her, while their Saturday night goes ahead uninterrupted.

Normally on Saturdays i stay in, get drunk, and dance around my kitchen like a spa until himself pops up. But this week my mam decided to invite my brothers gf up, niece in tow, because her dad is away. They're, my mam and dad, still going out. Meaning Im stuck in with her, while their Saturday night goes ahead uninterrupted.

Awh shít son. Is himself coming over anyway? Wait, who is himself? You have a boyfriend? What about Adi?! :p

Awh shít son. Is himself coming over anyway? Wait, who is himself? You have a boyfriend? What about Adi?! :p
    Nah, i wouldn't subject him to my my brothers gf, she's an absolute nightmare.

And he's not my boyfriend, he's a boy, who's a friend.... That i have sex with :p

Nah, i wouldn't subject him to my my brothers gf, she's an absolute nightmare.

And he's not my boyfriend, he's a boy, who's a friend.... That i have sex with :p

That bad? I'm lucky in that I get along great with my older sister's boyfriend. Actually, I like him more than I like my feckin' sister! :pac:

Ah, okay. Handy one for when you're a bit frustrated. :pac:

That bad? I'm lucky in that I get along great with my older sister's boyfriend. Actually, I like him more than I like my feckin' sister! :pac:

Ah, okay. Handy one for when you're a bit frustrated. :pac:
    She's just a lot of hard work, and Im bitter because my Saturday nights are scared to me.

It fills a void Haha. Not normally my thing, but its been going on so long at this stage its just natural. And i get free lifts out of it so what's not to like?

She's just a lot of hard work, and Im bitter because my Saturday nights are scared to me.

It fills a void Haha. Not normally my thing, but its been going on so long at this stage its just natural. And i get free lifts out of it so what's not to like?

I get ya, try to hide in your room and avoid her if at all possible!

Ah, whatever works for you. Not something I'd ever do, but more power to anyone who does. :)

I get ya, try to hide in your room and avoid her if at all possible!

Ah, whatever works for you. Not something I'd ever do, but more power to anyone who does. :)
    It's not something i thought id ever do either, but its working for us atm so we might as well enjoy it while we can.

Bored and moody. Not a great combination!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Couple of beers and boards for me tonight :)

Anyone want the fecking brazil nuts out of this bag? I hate the feckers, and the bag of mixed nuts, isn't such a great mix...

`My brothers gf ordered pizza..... im knee deep in baileys.... not bad....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Saturday night in on me tobler for the first time in a while. Movies and chocolate, all is good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm at home, sober and trading pokemon with myself and posting ****e on twitter.

HARDCORE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I'm at home, sober and trading pokemon with myself and posting ****e on twitter.

HARDCORE!!!

Hi xx

Am drinking the last of last weeks rum :D

Luckily, there's not much left in the bottle, so unlikely to do much damage tonight!

How's everyone?

Mylina wrote: »
    Hi xx

Am drinking the last of last weeks rum :D

Luckily, there's not much left in the bottle, so unlikely to do much damage tonight!

How's everyone?

Share the rum! :D

I'm moody and unable to sleep! I don't even know why I'm moody. :pac:

Hullo!

No rum for me thanks, I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow without a hangover :P

HARDCORE!!!

Were my hoe's at?

Were my hoe's at?

They're in different area codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Damn red bull has me awake to early, I really should stop drinking it but vodka red bull is delicious. Day in bed of football for me :D only thing I'm missing is a fry wish there was somewhere that done fry deliveries, but lazy day till I have to roll out of bed to go do a night shift :(.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement