Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Damn red bull has me awake to early, I really should stop drinking it but vodka red bull is delicious. Day in bed of football for me :D only thing I'm missing is a fry wish there was somewhere that done fry deliveries, but lazy day till I have to roll out of bed to go do a night shift :(.

I'm making a fry right now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

There's no fecking food in my house. I hid a few slices of bread to have toast, but someone found the bloody things! Sooooo hungry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

There's no fecking food in my house. I hid a few slices of bread to have toast, but someone found the bloody things! Sooooo hungry!

Hate that, Dominos is your man think they start delivering at 12.

I shouldn't have mentioned having a fry to annoy Marty. I couldn't eat it. :( Wtf, why am I not hungry? :mad:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I'm making a fry right now. :p

Make us a brekkie sambo :).

• Advertisement

Make us a brekkie sambo :).

No bother, but you can drive down to collect it, still have no idea how to get to your house no matter how many times you've shown me! :pac:

I'll just wait till dinner and gorge on veggies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

just home from the pub! went down for a few earlys nd watch the rugby! Jesus i've one bad head ache now ha i need salty food stat!! haha :p

gregers85 wrote: »
    just home from the pub! went down for a few earlys nd watch the rugby! Jesus i've one bad head ache now ha i need salty food stat!! haha :p

Your first and biggest mistake there was you stopped drinking, Id love a Sunday session have a freind coming home from Oz after a long spell over there and im working nights this weeks and Hell & Back next weekend so ill be missing all the proper sessions :(, he could have waited another week to come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ye i was well up for an all day session but my mates are living in dublin where only down for the weekend had to head off for the train!!
    Ah thats a disaster!! same happened me over the xmas had a mate home from canada but only got to see him xmas eve for a few!

• Advertisement

gregers85 wrote: »
    Ye i was well up for an all day session but my mates are living in dublin where only down for the weekend had to head off for the train!!
    Ah thats a disaster!! same happened me over the xmas had a mate home from canada but only got to see him xmas eve for a few!

Ah thats a bit of a nightmare alright If that was me I think every person in my phone would hav a got a text for pints even those I dont like just so i had someone to stay in the pub with :pac:.

Yeh bit of a disaster alright but this fella is coming home for the forseeable future he was illegal over there and got caught so he wont be going back to Oz but no ones seen him in over three years so the session when he gets back will be mental that bits killing me :(.

Your first and biggest mistake there was you stopped drinking, Id love a Sunday session have a freind coming home from Oz after a long spell over there and im working nights this weeks and Hell & Back next weekend so ill be missing all the proper sessions :(, he could have waited another week to come home.
    The bloody cheek of him flying all the way over :p

The bloody cheek of him flying all the way over :p

:pac: I know you would have thought he at least would have consulted me before booking his flight so we could have at least arranged a suitable week were I could drink like a lunatic. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Take days off, feel sick. Successful weekend.

On plus side I don't feel bad about spending all day yesterday watching all my films with Alien(s) in the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Orim wrote: »
    On plus side I don't feel bad about spending all day yesterday watching all my films with Alien(s) in the title.

I like your style mate!! WOOOO! :D

EDIT: You ARE talking about THE Alien movies ain't ya? Not movies like My Stepmother is an Alien, and Alien Nation etc. etc. LOL

I like your style mate!! WOOOO! :D

EDIT: You ARE talking about THE Alien movies ain't ya? Not movies like My Stepmother is an Alien, and Alien Nation etc. etc. LOL

Yes the Alien movies. I did include the AvP movies as well. Had planned to finish off my box set and watch the two predator films but I crashed.

It's kind of a dissappointing run though condsidering you downhill the films get after three. Resurrection and the AvP ones are awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I have that boxset too. Thought the first AvP was okay. Couldn't finish the second one though.

Great set. Got it for next to nothing in HMV a few years back. RIP.

AvP was had a lot of the problems but I'll give it a pass just for the fight scene with the predator and alien, where the predator starts swinging the alien around by the tail.

The second had nothing going for it whatsover. I only realised last night that one of the main characters is from Rescue Me. I'd seen it before I'd watched Rescue Me but hadn't copped it all, which shows me how forgettable the film is.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I enjoyed all of the main Alien movies, even Resurrection. Granted, it was far from the best, and the Newborn was ridiculous, but I still enjoyed it. Alien 3 and Prometheus too. Aliens is still my favourite of the movies though, and can't see that changing!

I enjoyed all of the main Alien movies, even Resurrection. Granted, it was far from the best, and the Newborn was ridiculous, but I still enjoyed it. Alien 3 and Prometheus too. Aliens is still my favourite of the movies though, and can't see that changing!

To my shame I still haven't seen Prometheus.

I can never decide between Alien or Aliens for my favourite.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna watch one or two of them again later now. Still haven't seen Prometheus either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Prometheus gets a big fat meh.

Not great at all, but not quite as bad as a lot of people make out either. Somewhere in between, a bit disappointing.

Still havent seen Prometheus myself was going to buy the blu ray and heard to many people saying it was either terrible or at best okay an telling me its not worth buying so figured ill wait till Sky show it to view it :o.

For me the original is by far the best, not a big fan of either of the AVP films.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My favourite alien film is... Howard the Duck.

Orim wrote: »

AvP was had a lot of the problems but I'll give it a pass just for the fight scene with the predator and alien, where the predator starts swinging the alien around by the tail.

The second had nothing going for it whatsoever. I only realised last night that one of the main characters is from Rescue Me. I'd seen it before I'd watched Rescue Me but hadn't copped it all, which shows me how forgettable the film is.

Yeah I have them all (Alien, AvP, Predator etc.) Love all the Alien movies, some better than others obviously. I preferred Predator to Predator 2 but will still watch the second. Even if it's for Gary "I swear I'm not a nut-job" Busey. And I actually thought the first AvP was pretty ok, although it might have been made better by the fact that Lance Henrikson was in it. The second one though...I've watched it 3 or 4 times hoping it'll get better, but alas - it does not. :(

Aliens is my favourite of the 4 too. Some great one-liners from most (if not all) of the cast. I liked Prometheus too. I know it was full of holes, but I still enjoyed it. I actually bought it yesterday , so will be sticking it on later on. :D

EDIT: For those who haven't seen it - hang your heads in shame!!! LOL

The only 'alien' movie I've ever seen was Independence Day (is that even an alien movie? I can't remember :pac: ) and I feckin' HATED it. :o

Starting college tonight. Nervous as fúck, my whole body is currently shaking with nerves. :(:(:(

The only 'alien' movie I've ever seen was Independence Day (is that even an alien movie?

30371424.jpg

Starting college tonight. Nervous as fúck, my whole body is currently shaking with nerves. :(:(:(

Good luck! :D

The only 'alien' movie I've ever seen was Independence Day (is that even an alien movie? I can't remember :pac: ) and I feckin' HATED it. :o

In fairness it wasn't THAT bad. I've seen a lot worse.

Ah you'll be grand. Not a bother to ya. Best wishes and good luck. :)

It's a movie with aliens but not an alien movie. When I say an alien movie, I mean something based in the universe from the original Alien (which you really should see). Xenomorphs and all that jazz.

I liked Independence Day, cheesy as all hell but what more could you want?

I might have missed it but what did you end up going for?

Good luck anyways.

• Advertisement

In fairness it wasn't THAT bad. I've seen a lot worse

Yeh its ok I kinda enjoy it , it has its good moments, but this has to be one the most cheesy and cringeworthy moments I have ever seen in a film America fcuk yeh wooooo :pac:

On Predator 2 I like it :)ok its no Arnie in the jungle but still good.

Best of luck Lynda :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement