Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

The lack of Christmas tree had allowed me to turn the room into my own dance studio!

See? Every cloud and all that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Why is it so damn hard to find a cheap set of artist brushes?! I just want to draw Slenderman in piece! *annoyed face*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I hate cheap brushes! They get hairs in your picture :P

I hate cheap brushes! They get hairs in your picture :P
    That may be the case but I don't want to shell out on brushes that'll end up destroyed by my use of India ink. :/
    Just have a massive longing to paint Slenderman as he keeps haunting my dreams lately. I've got a set of watercolors I want to try out but I've yet to get a pallette and brushes. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I used to work in an art shop, have way too many supplies I never use! But yet.....not enough....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Good Afternoon tech support Greg Speaking, Can I have your account number please??
    Good Afternoon tech support Greg Speaking, Can I have your account number please??
    237725.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

gregers85 wrote: »

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    Have you powercycled your device?
    Have you reset everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Gregers PMSl :D

Made me think of this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Huh - made me think of this:

NXlHSkdUalYyV0U=.jpg

hahaha i love that simpsons scene! wanna my favs!!

Im goin on the dry for a bit! better stay clear of the misses lol

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »

ya thats it man!! all day every day!! I'm usually not on the line all day! I'm normally second support so get to work more at my own pace but we had a serious overload today so got stuck live all day haha disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hello, Longwinded Companyname, Damien speaking, how may I help you?
    phone-answering-robot.jpg

Just remembered I have €50 stashed away in the post office. Going to buy myself my reserved Collector's Edition of AC: Freedom with the gnarly statuette tomorrow instead of being patient and waiting for next Wednsday because I wants it.
    My FB page is going to be spammed to death with "artsy" photos of Enzo! :D
    Good thing I'm not on Instagram or I'd never stop snapping!
    In other news, Whitechapel is excellent!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Whitechapel the band or the tv show? And who's Enzo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just remembered I have €50 stashed away in the post office. Going to buy myself my reserved Collector's Edition of AC: Freedom with the gnarly statuette tomorrow instead of being patient and waiting for next Wednsday because I wants it.
    My FB page is going to be spammed to death with "artsy" photos of Enzo! :D
    Good thing I'm not on Instagram or I'd never stop snapping!
    In other news, Whitechapel is excellent!

The dev edition of dead space 3 is being all sexy towards me

Denny M wrote: »
    Whitechapel the band or the tv show? And who's Enzo?
    Whitechapel the tv show. Also, this is the statuette I'll be getting tomorrow. Isn't it just magnificent?

I'm hungry. I want coddle or something equally stodgy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh, that's Connor isn't it? I haven't played AC3 yet, but I have to say, that's a fairly bitchin' statue all right.

The gaming piece trying to entice me is the 3DS >_> The next pokemon game is gonna be 3DS only, meaning I'd have to get it to play.

I was wondering if there was some version of AC I didn't know about! That's Conor alright, Assassins Creed 3.The freedom edition comes with that statue.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

I work in a call centre and have been gettin abused by customers all morning since I came back haha the way the layout is here Im sittin in a corner on my own! so i wont get any craic with the lads till tea break haha ah once i get back in the swing of things I'll be good to go :p

seen a program on c4 i think it was anyway it was about call centres like where you work, and the abuse some of them got was shocking, like racist comments cause of their accents, people screaming and i mean screaming down the phone over fúck all, like i dont get it, like vodafone píssed me right once, and i was angry bout it, but im not gonna shoot the messenger

back to work this morning after 10 days off!! jesus im depressed haha

i love going back to work after a holiday, first day back im a lil lazy cos of talkin too much but i do my job:rolleyes:, maybe im a bit crazy:o, or i just love my job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Going to bootcamp with a seriously sore, sick stomach, when the class tonight was abs training, wasn't my smartest idea. :pac:

I warned my trainers through text before the class that I may need to sit out for at least half of it, as I've been in agony all day.

Somehow, I forced myself to stick through the whole class. It was fúcking torture, but I did it. :) And my trainers smacked me on the back and congratulated me on being so determined and motivated. :)

AND I've lost another 4lbs in the past week. My target weight is getting closer and closer! Come July, I'll be in my first ever bikini in the Seychelles.

Well, unless I feel naked and end up wrapping a towel around myself due to not being used to anyone seeing my body. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Going to bootcamp with a seriously sore, sick stomach, when the class tonight was abs training, wasn't my smartest idea. :pac:

I warned my trainers through text before the class that I may need to sit out for at least half of it, as I've been in agony all day.

Somehow, I forced myself to stick through the whole class. It was fúcking torture, but I did it. :) And my trainers smacked me on the back and congratulated me on being so determined and motivated. :)

AND I've lost another 4lbs in the past week. My target weight is getting closer and closer! Come July, I'll be in my first ever bikini in the Seychelles.

Well, unless I feel naked and end up wrapping a towel around myself due to not being used to anyone seeing my body. :pac:

fair play to ya':)

wish i had that dertermination to get fitter:(, like i havnt been near my bike since this cold snap:rolleyes::pac:, kinda miss it a lil tho:(

just keep think about that holiday, where the hell is seychelles? never heard of it...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Well aren't we a fit bunch of modified peeps :D

I've bought some bootcamp things, think I'm gonna get stuck into them in Feb.

Hope yer all still keeping Hell and Back in mind ;)

Rich11 wrote: »
    seen a program on c4 i think it was anyway it was about call centres like where you work, and the abuse some of them got was shocking, like racist comments cause of their accents, people screaming and i mean screaming down the phone over fúck all, like i dont get it, like vodafone píssed me right once, and i was angry bout it, but im not gonna shoot the messenger

I must look for that be an interesting watch!! we get some bad ones here have to say!! (wont say where I am might get into trouble :p) generally a lunch time conversation here is swapping the mornings stories haha :p

jenizzle wrote: »
    Well aren't we a fit bunch of modified peeps :D
    No. :-(

No. :-(

Here, here!

Although I've been thinking about getting back in to running with an eye towards DCM next year.

go for it bud! would be a great achievement! I ran the limerick Marathon 2 yrs ago (I only did the half Marathon though) but myself and the other half raised bout 600€ for charity! was a great feeling crossing that finish line!! I'm thinking of running the 10k this yr just for fun!

Well, we'll see what happens. Will get started back running in the next little while and see where it goes.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'm defo aiming to do a 10k race this year. At the moment, I can just about do 5k (maybe with the odd stop or two), it takes me an age, but I know I will do it if I just get the finger out and put some more effort in. This time last year I couldn't even run 50 metres, and I'm not even joking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Has anyone seen this?

MV5BMTU0NDMyNjQ0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU3NjQ3MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR16,0,214,317_.jpg

Flicking through Netflix lastnight and came across it, sounds like it could be positively awful :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement