Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

As you do!

funny-tattoos-lets-hope-your-hair-grows-back-fast.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

My sister got a triple snug, it was fine, but then got infected and wouldn't calm down, she had to remove two (I think she kept 1, not 100%) but apparently they are a b*tch to heal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Looks good, but out of curiosity, why'd they talk ya out of it?

B!tch to heal.. and issues with getting two together means as one is ok, the other can get sore again. He said he'd do it but guaranteed I'd be back to him in 6-8 weeks saying to take it out.. I didn't have any problems with the forward helix or tragus, told him that.. but he was just very negative. Fair enough said I :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As you do!
    [.IMG.]

W... T... F...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Just made the appointment for my next tattoo with Sean in Snakebite with that livingsocial voucher, yaaaay can't wait :D

• Advertisement

W... T... F...?

I like it!

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I cant get my bridge to heal :(
    Ive tried salt soaks and tea-tree oil but its still bloody and horrible looking. Its been done nearly 4 weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Melion wrote: »
    Ive tried salt soaks and tea-tree oil but its still bloody and horrible looking. Its been done nearly 4 weeks now

4 weeks is still very raw - I wouldn't put tea tree anywhere near a piercing that's so new? Keep it simple, sea salt and make sure to dry it off carefully afterwards. :( Hope it comes around!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Went to try and sleep that night and realised two ears in one day was a stupid idea :pac:
    The piercer in Snakebite was telling he he generally discourages people getting both ears done together since it makes sleeping so cumbersome!
    I have gotten the cartilage on both ears done at the same time before. About a month and a half before I could put my head on a pillow without wincing! :(
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I've mastered the "curl your arm in a certain way so that the sore ear can rest in the gap you've made" method of sleeping. Does the job nicely when yer sick of sleeping on one side!
    That's how I sleep! I guess I'm used to having very pierced ears. Including a few I let close up I've had 18 or 19 ear piercings in total so am used to sleeping funny. I find sleeping with my head between two pillows my favourite way to sleep. (It's why I don't like to share my double bed!) :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Make sure the salt soaks are very weak. If you mix it up too strong it could be irritating the piercing as opposed to making it heal.
    (Just a suggestion, because I love the taste of salt so am terrible for making saline too strong if I 'taste test' it!) :o

• Advertisement

His underarm will eat you :eek:
    funny-tattoos-armpit-sarlacc-wants-to-devour-your-soul.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Good God!!! That looks mental. Reckon it hurt like a bitch too! :eek:

Way too addicted to this site. Would LOVE to know the reasoning behind this one!

funny-tattoos-well-thats-suitably-disturbing.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

WOW, that IS weird!! Maybe she was drunk or something! Love the website it's from - ugliesttattoos.com!! LOL How aptly named!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

His underarm will eat you :eek:

Nothing will ever better this infamous armpit tat!

478-armpit-tattoo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

I dunno about that tat. it's really ugly.

sorry, maybe i'm a prude but...

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Yup :D ^^

oh my god, I love those & never knew what they were called before - otherwise I'd have got one done AGES ago.

Double snug... awesome!

Pippy1976 wrote: »

It's awful, that's why it's infamous!

Hopefully getting started on my chest today. ****ting it and excited in equal measures :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Hopefully getting started on my chest today. ****ting it and excited in equal measures :)

What are you getting done?

• Advertisement

Just got the design for my tattoo, soooo cute!! :D

Love that moment, when you've just got your new design! What ya gettin?

Love that moment, when you've just got your new design! What ya gettin?

Jellyfish, to emulate the origin of my nickname (I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine!). It's better than I imagined it was gonna be, so happy! :D

keane2097 wrote: »
    What are you getting done?

Scroll, skull, wings :D

Ill throw up a pic when its lined which is gonna be Tuesday. One bad thing about being an apprentice is that i cant get tattooed when we have customers :)

Although its my own fault, i shaved my chest the other night in preperation and got a horrible rash so obviously couldnt get tattooed then.

i shaved my chest the other night in preperation and got a horrible rash so obviously couldnt get tattooed then.

I found the worst part of getting a chest tattoo was when the hair started growing back!

itch itch itch itch!

I found the worst part of getting a chest tattoo was when the hair started growing back!

itch itch itch itch!

Ill be delighted if the hair growing back is the sorest and most annoying part :)

It's awful, that's why it's infamous!

but he looks SO happy with it... Why? I don't mind rude ink but that's just awful. Worse than the cats arse one that's doing the Internet rounds

Ill be delighted if the hair growing back is the sorest and most annoying part :)

I never said sorest, it's still going to bloody hurt! :pac: Around the breastbone is a bitch!

but he looks SO happy with it... Why? I don't mind rude ink but that's just awful.

I think your putting too much thought into this :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

So how the feck is everyone in here? Damo, are ye still aliiiiive?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement