Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Theres a rant coming :mad:.

So HMV goes bang before I get my hands on a copy of Dredd or Lawless on Blu Ray after ringing nearly every shop in Dublin none had Dredd one or two had lawless :mad:, so go on to play.com end up ordering 8 blu rays a week later the first one arrives this morning and its Dredd happy days ill watch that tonight put it on first few minutes going well next twenty sounds skipping for fcuk sake :mad:, try other blu rays to check sounds perfect so basically it took them a week to send me a poxy faulty disc which in turn is ruining the film not a happy camper.

I want HMV back this is a load of balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Bleh. Feck off, insomnia. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

ongs driunkl. i am raos hayp.

someonht burned by boob wby theoting a moke on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    ongs driunkl. i am raos hayp.

someonht burned by boob wby theoting a moke on it.

Not any known language!

Arawn wrote: »
    Not any known language!

is engrigh!!!!

goo eod im drnk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

is engrigh!!!!

goo eod im drnk

impossibru.jpg

wat

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

wat

wat is right:D me avnt clu:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

is engrigh!!!!

goo eod im drnk

30890535.jpg

Waits for "oh my poor head" posts. :pac:

*runs*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I want HMV back this is a load of balls.

Yeh its a disaster alright!! there is literally no other place in limerick to get CDs and DVDs now! without going to tesco or somewhere like that for there measly selection!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

MUFFIN!

It's yummy but this probably down to the reason that the top ingredient is sugar.

I got that Friday feeling, going out drinking tonight! Now to just get through this day.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's Friday! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!
    kermitFlail.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Friday and payday, SCORE! Going to have the laziest of lazy weekends, and I can't fupping wait.

Craploads of Halo, finish love/hate, watch Dredd and Thin Blue Line, and probably go see Gangster squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

maximoose wrote: »
    Friday and payday, SCORE! Going to have the laziest of lazy weekends, and I can't fupping wait.

Craploads of Halo, finish love/hate, watch Dredd and Thin Blue Line, and probably go see Gangster squad.

Payday for me too. Half dreading going out tonight because of it :pac: And tomorrow. I'll be broke by Monday.

Haven't seen Gangster Squad yet but I heard it was quality. Dredd is also really good.

On the subject of Kermit, saw the new muppets movie recently and I was pleasently surprised. Segal did a really good job with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

You can never be sad as long as the Muppets exist.

Orim wrote: »
    Payday for me too. Half dreading going out tonight because of it :pac: And tomorrow. I'll be broke by Monday.

Haven't seen Gangster Squad yet but I heard it was quality. Dredd is also really good.

On the subject of Kermit, saw the new muppets movie recently and I was pleasently surprised. Segal did a really good job with it.
    Not my payday till next week :(
    LOVE the Muppets movie! :D And Walter is brilliant! Bought my little sister a cuddly Walter from the Disney store for Christmas, and everyone in the family loved it! :D
    You can never be sad as long as the Muppets exist.

This, times ∞

30890535.jpg

Waits for "oh my poor head" posts. :pac:
    *runs*

:D

my head is perfectly fine, thank you. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ive decided on 2 more tattoos, have no space left to do them though :(

Melion wrote: »
    Ive decided on 2 more tattoos, have no space left to do them though :(

Do tell..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Introduced myself in here a couple of weeks ago. It's official now. I'm getting a new tattoo done next Friday by Cris Gherman.

It's be around ten years since I got my last one. The excitement is steadily building.....

• Advertisement

Do tell..

I want a realistic Santa Muerta girl which should fit in my inner bicep to complete one sleeve.

I also want a line of script, for the simple reason that i love a certain artists script work :) Just have nowhere to put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Worky work work. On till 9 tonight. I'll probably be on here a lot after 6 to stave off the boredom :/

Should be finishing off some college work, but eh, not in the mood. I've spent the day lying on the sofa, doing absolutely nothing.

Students... :rolleyes:

:pac:

Students... :rolleyes:

:pac:

In fairness, I had my assignments done within a day, when they weren't due for a week. :p What I'm procrastinating on now is extra work that I want to do to stay on top of things. :p I'm a good student!

14 minutes until freedom, come ooooooooooon 5:30!

Just realised today I've started paying into my pension as I'm turning 25 (mandatory pension start age in my job) this payroll window, that's made me feel nice and old :(

I turned 29 last week :(

14 minutes until freedom, come ooooooooooon 5:30!

Just realised today I've started paying into my pension as I'm turning 25 (mandatory pension start age in my job) this payroll window, that's made me feel nice and old :(

I'm 33, and no pension at all.

I'm 23. You're all old. :D

Also, I started paying into a private pension in my last job when I was 20. :pac:

• Advertisement

Respect your elders kiddo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement