Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm 5'1 and 23. But if I'm as old as the person I'm feeling, I'm fairly old. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Melion wrote: »

Awww, a homunculus

I'm not going to lie. I had to google that word.

Orim wrote: »
    26 and also lacking the pension. But I have vodka and that's the same right?

No, it's even better!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Honest question, how do people cope with being so short????????

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I'm 24 and have been feeling old for 3 years now
    19 therefore I'm gonna be the sexiest for the longest yet.
    Ankhyu wrote: »
    23 here, just recently started a full time job where paying into a pension is an option, but I said "Nawwww man, sure I'm only small!"
    26 and also lacking the pension. But I have vodka and that's the same right?
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'm 5'1 and 23. But if I'm as old as the person I'm feeling, I'm fairly old. :pac:

Pffft kids!!!!!

Tipping 40 here!!!

• Advertisement

What do you mean? I have absolutely never had any problems with being short. The biggest problem I've ever had with being only 5'1 is that sometimes I can't reach things in shops, but people are usually nice and get them for me if I ask them. That's literally the only issue I've ever had with being short. I LOVE being short. It makes people protective of me, ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Get out of that garden, damn kids!!!!!

Tipping 40 here!!!

FYP

Well I've never been tall so I don't know any different. Usually not an issue, I just can't reach high shelves sometimes. It if a customer in work asks me to get them something obviously too high for me to reach I usually give them an "are you serious bro" look.

What do you mean? I have absolutely never had any problems with being short. The biggest problem I've ever had with being only 5'1 is that sometimes I can't reach things in shops, but people are usually nice and get them for me if I ask them. That's literally the only issue I've ever had with being short. I LOVE being short. It makes people protective of me, ha!

Cant reach things in shops :D

Thats too cute

Thats too cute

Women usually find me cute :P

Another thing would be that women usually prefer taller guys so that can be a bit of an issue for me. Or maybe I'm just a jerk, who knows :P

• Advertisement

Thats too cute

Feck off!

Ffs, I'm gonna wear heels next time I go shopping. :(

Women usually find me cute :P

Another thing would be that women usually prefer taller guys so that can be a bit of an issue for me. Or maybe I'm just a jerk, who knows :P

I've dated people ranging from 5'1 to 6'10, height isn't an issue once the woman is a nice person and isn't a shallow twat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've dated people ranging from 5'1 to 6'10, height isn't an issue once the woman is a nice person and isn't a shallow twat. :)

All well and good when you're 4 foot :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I'm a shortarse ould wan too :D

All well and good when you're 4 foot :P

I AM MORE THAN 4 FOOT. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I have boobs. I'm automatically more sexy.
    I have boobs too!!!!!!!!!!!

Do moobs count??? :p haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I AM MORE THAN 4 FOOT. FFS.

Shortarse :p.

Damn tattoo is at the itchy stage I just want to scratch the crap out of it :cool:.

Shortarse :p.

Damn tattoo is at the itchy stage I just want to scratch the crap out of it :cool:.

Scuse you, you have never once complained about my height when I see you! I am going to punch you in the nuts tomorrow. :mad:

Scuse you, you have never once complained about my height when I see you! I am going to punch you in the nuts tomorrow. :mad:

Thats only because that as high a you can reach and even then you will probably hurt your own hand again :pac::p.

Thats only because that as high a you can reach and even then you will probably hurt your own hand again :pac::p.

You can wave goodbye to the white chocolate cakes I was making for you. :mad:

• Advertisement

You can wave goodbye to the white chocolate cakes I was making for you. :mad:

Tell me more about these cakes

Tell me more about these cakes

Vanilla sponge with white chocolate chips in the sponge, all covered in melted chocolate. might possibly make chocolate cake with chocolate icing too. But not for Marty now, since he was being mean. :(

Vanilla sponge with white chocolate chips in the sponge, all covered in melted chocolate. might possibly make chocolate cake with chocolate icing too. But not for Marty now, since he was being mean. :(

Mother of god....I need to eat this right now. White chocolate is my favourite

Mother of god....I need to eat this right now. White chocolate is my favourite

Lol! I don't eat them myself because I'm allergic to most of the ingredients, but I made a practise batch this morning and my sister ate every one of them. :pac:

If you wanted to post some down to Clare, i wouldnt complain, just saying like!

Lol! I don't eat them myself because I'm allergic to most of the ingredients, but I made a practise batch this morning and my sister ate every one of them. :pac:

Can I be your sister?

Lol! If ye come to the beers, I'll bring cakes specially for you :P

Lol! If ye come to the beers, I'll bring cakes specially for you :P

You better! And they better be white chocolate!

Hey I still want my cakes :(, I take it back my stomach is demanding I apologize :pac:.

• Advertisement

Hey I still want my cakes :(, I take it back my stomach is demanding I apologize :pac:.

Grand so. :p I'll get cracking on them before bootcamp in the morning so that they'll be cooled and ready to eat when I see ya. :)

@atavan - sure! if you want them, I'm happy to make them. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement