Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Damn you dubs and your lovely sounding cakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

so will there cake for every one at the beers night???:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Melion wrote: »
    Damn you dubs and your lovely sounding cakes

Come to Dublin some time, so! :p

gregers85 wrote: »
    so will there cake for every one at the beers night???:p

Depends on how many of ye are going! I'm basically going to make one batch of them, 'cause I can't carry more than 12 or so into town without looking like a fool, and whoever's there first gets them. :p

That said, I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to the beers, but I'm hoping to!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Depends on how many of ye are going! I'm basically going to make one batch of them, 'cause I can't carry more than 12 or so into town without looking like a fool, and whoever's there first gets them. :p

interesting....... very interesting :p

how come u may not be there??? u where a big alco pusher few weeks ago :p

• Advertisement

Come to Dublin some time, so! :p

Going to the zoo in a few weeks, i demand white chocolate cakes!

interesting....... very interesting :p

how come u may not be there??? u where a big alco pusher few weeks ago :p

It's nothing to do with drink. Even if I'm trying to stay off the drink, I'd still go. I'll PM you the reason. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

First you're not drinking, now you're not going? This is shocking. It would suck if weren't there.
    How else would we get cake?

Going to the zoo in a few weeks, i demand white chocolate cakes!

If yu wanna make a stop off in limerick ill tag along for cake :p hahahaha

Off out now. I'll be back to share some gibberish later :pac:

• Advertisement

If yu wanna make a stop off in limerick ill tag along for cake :p hahahaha

Will be collecting the daughter in Westbury, Be there!

Orim wrote: »
    First you're not drinking, now you're not going? This is shocking. It would suck if weren't there.
    How else would we get cake?

Smartarse :p

I have a genuine reason for possibly not going, Gregers and Marty both know it. That said, I'm 99% sure I'll be there, at least for a few hours. And yes, I will bring cake! :p

Will be collecting the daughter in Westbury, Be there!

done!! I'll meet yu at the apple station!! :p

sidenote: where bouts in Clare u from??

Shannon, for my sins.

Shannon, for my sins.

was wondering when you said westbury! I live in Ardnacrusha, im just a few mins away from there, Im just a blow in tho not a full clare-man! just yet anyway haha

was wondering when you said westbury! I live in Ardnacrusha, im just a few mins away from there, Im just a blow in tho not a full clare-man! just yet anyway haha

I lived in there for a while, my daughter still lives there with her mother. Nice enough spot but nothing to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

The biggest problem I've ever had with being only 5'1 is that sometimes I can't reach things in shops, but people are usually nice and get them for me if I ask them.

My housemate in Lanzarote was short and whenever we went shopping I had to get things down for her. I'm not sure of her exact height since she lives in high heels.

I'm quite tall and have grown more in the last six months or so. I kind of what to stop now, I like the height I'm at if that makes any sense.

Tongue is almost completely gone down but now my throat is sore. :( The anaesthetic strepsils did nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Had a sandwich in front of me reading back on how chatty everyones being tonight when I seen this...

...Thank you so very much for that :rolleyes:. Damn well nearly choked with disgust.

YOU RUINED MY SANDWICH!!!

As far as the age conversation goes.....I was in Dunnes picking up few bits and grabbed a bottle of wine for tomorrow night. Road trip with the girls :D. So was at the till and asked for ID. Rolled my eyes, handed over my drivers license. Only passport or age card accepted.................I'm fecking 27 on Monday :mad:. Very inconvenient for me.

Threw my eyes and said are ya serious but sure nothing cashier can do I guess. Didn't bother arguing 'cos the staff did help me out when my car broke down there few weeks back.

When you're my age and unemployed, it's nice to know you can at least buy a feckin bottle of wine without having 2 forms of ID on you :rolleyes:

Well at least I'll appreciate my youthful looks in my 40's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. :D

Nice to see everyone in flying form.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Evenin' all. :D

Nice to see everyone in fighting form.

FYP! :(

• Advertisement

FYP! :(

I feel your pain mate. Ah well, it's Friday - it can only get better. :D

Man what a day! Out all day in pissing rain. I was wet, cold, the fucking car kept fogging up cos I was in and out of it. Feckin' disaster of a day. Only got something to eat at 10pm! :rolleyes: Glad to be in a warm house I tells ya! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I feel your pain mate. Ah well, it's Friday - it can only get better. :D

Man what a day! Out all day in pissing rain. I was wet, cold, the fucking car kept fogging up cos I was in and out of it. Feckin' disaster of a day. Only got something to eat at 10pm! :rolleyes: Glad to be in a warm house I tells ya! :cool:

Yeah, it was an absolute stinker of a day! One of those days that makes me glad to have a desk job!

One of those days that makes me glad to have a desk job!

Aye, but on the other side, when the summer arrives (snigger) and we have nice, dry, warm, sunny days (chortle) I'll be out and about getting a tan (see "lobster red") and you'll have a sweaty sack sitting indoors at your desk. :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ew, sweaty sack :(

Eek, my mother forgot to wash all my exercise gear (I pay her to do it, I'm not a total cow! :pac: ) so I now have nothing to wear to bootcamp tomorrow morning, as I don't think my trainers would appreciate me showing up in a skirt, denim, arse bearing shorts, or a dress. :( Damnit.

I don't think my trainers would appreciate me showing up in a skirt, denim, arse bearing shorts, or a dress. :( Damnit.

Why not? What's the problem there Ted?

tve33720-00000306-897.gif

Why not? What's the problem there Ted?

tve33720-00000306-897.gif

The problem is either they won't be able to concentrate on training, or I will horrify all the women there. :pac:

Bruxies

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Man that was a hard few hours went down the pub and sat there sober all night :eek: firstt time I've ever done it so hard not to drink and tomorrow will be worse everyone's going on an all day bender :(, Hell & Back better be worth it and I can say hand on heart I will murder the first pint I get my hands on, on Sunday if anyman gets in my way of it god help them :).

• Advertisement

The problem is either they won't be able to concentrate on training, or I will horrify all the women there. :pac:

Yeah, had the same effect when I wore my mankini to the boxing club for the laugh.*

*may not have actually happened.

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement