Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Scarification isn't something id get done on myself, but would love to see someone else get it, always said that, it looks like such an interesting process!

And yeah, fishnets and suspenders... totally tame!! :p:p

Yeh im not sure id get it done myself but would love to see it done and see it after its healed, Id also love to see a suspension.

Oh and shes a feckin tease :cool: :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yeh im not sure id get it done myself but would love to see it done and see it after its healed, Id also love to see a suspension.

Shut your mouth. :mad:

Arawn wrote: »
    I honestly think scarification and branding are the furthest I will go unless I somehow wrangle a job in the industry. But I need scarification, not want, I need it at least once in my life.

What you thinking of getting done?If you dont mind me asking :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Shut your mouth. :mad:

Can't argue with the truth mah dear :p Count yourself lucky, at least you got a response! Vodka made me send a bold photo, and either he's dead or asleep..... but either way im not happy!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Jesus what the **** did I miss tonight?

Spent way too much money tonight and I'm still surprisingly sober. Time for more drink and some toasted cheese sandwichs.

Managed to leave tonight and walk away from the girl I'd been chatting up for the half the night and I had no battery so I couldn't listen to music on the bus home.

To complete my thoughts...emma stone...mmmmmmh!

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »

Spent way too much money tonight and I'm still surprisingly sober. Time for more drink and some toasted cheese sandwichs.

Managed to leave tonight and walk away from the girl I'd been chatting up for the half the night and I had no battery so I couldn't listen to music on the bus home.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

What the hell? Get back out there.

Cant fecking sleep so time to put on Wall-e

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Good grammar, I like that in a woman :P

Watching scarface at the moment. I picked up all the yayho.

What the hell? Get back out there.

Cant fecking sleep so time to put on Wall-e

It's gone. It's done. I'm home. Got distracted saying goodbye to everyone and gone. What are you going do? Club Hell tomorrow so I'm sure it will all work out.

I've never seen wall-e :o

I'm giving in and going to sleep! I am a failure. Don't even care. Gonna treat myself to some captains tomorrow and have me a mighty good night tomorrow. Expect me at some stage!

• Advertisement

It's gone. It's done. I'm home. Got distracted saying goodbye to everyone and gone. What are you going do? Club Hell tomorrow so I'm sure it will all work out.

I've never seen wall-e :o

One of t he best films ever!!!

I'm giving in and going to sleep! I am a failure. Don't even care. Gonna treat myself to some captains tomorrow and have me a mighty good night tomorrow. Expect me at some stage!

Failure? Wha?

Captains thought :D Yum Yum

Wall-e ain't no cuban.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I want suspension so bad but I am now 100kg and not 77 kg so need to see if it is possible.
    What you thinking of getting done?If you dont mind me asking :).
    Well im going to talk to robert this week about finishing my blackwork sleeve and leaving the solid piece then need to talkk to kay about the scarification and white rubbing. best i can guess, 3 months minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They did an amazing job with Wall-E, but even better with Up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

They did an amazing job with Wall-E, but even better with Up

Love Wall-E but i think Nemo is my favorite pixar flick

I absolutely hate Nemo tbh. I love Wall-E, but my favourite kid's film has to be Monsters Inc.

I woke up later than planned, still got feck all sleep. :( So it's off to bootcamp, then home, shower, dinner, make cakes, do some extra college work and go out again. I love busy days. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I absolutely hate Nemo tbh. I love Wall-E, but my favourite kid's film has to be Monsters Inc.

I woke up later than planned, still got feck all sleep. :( So it's off to bootcamp, then home, shower, dinner, make cakes, do some extra college work and go out again. I love busy days. :)

really u hate Nemo?? i think our friendship can proceed no further.... :p

Im up since 7 have my gym done, chilling out now for an hr then im off to train my doggies for the day! nd off out tonight for my Bro's birthday!

I'd have Wall-e, Nemo and Monster Inc as my three favorite Pixar filmsI like up but never really appealed to me to mch for some reason.

Also up there and certainly the best one of the last couple of years for me has to be Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon loved it.

I'd have Wall-e, Nemo and Monster Inc as my three favorite Pixar filmsI like up but never really appealed to me to mch for some reason.

Also up there and certainly the best one of the last couple of years for me has to be Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon loved it.

Think Id agree with you on the pixar films!! train ur dragon was very good alright! I liked Bee Movie too! love Jerry Seinfeld!

gregers85 wrote: »
    Think Id agree with you on the pixar films!! train ur dragon was very good alright! I liked Bee Movie too! love Jerry Seinfeld!

Ah yeh I thought Bee Movie was class and that one was a nice suprise I'm not a huge Seinfeld fan and the trailer didnt really sell it but after watching it I thought it was brilliant.

• Advertisement

Yeh I was same - taught it looked very childish from the trailer but laughed my as off watchin it then!

I stopped watching up after twenty minutes because i was sobbing when the old woman died. :( loved bee movie. ugh, into class now. boo :(

I just cant help but tease not for myself but I love this

431262_132748840222067_1570494070_n.jpg

Think this is pretty cool to

196319_527743210591847_1540969274_n.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Second one is brilliant.Love the UV ink in it.Have a couple of bottles here but my blacklight is fecked.

Have some ideas for highlighting existing work with it but until I can find a new blacklight Im stuffed.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Second one is brilliant.Love the UV ink in it.Have a couple of bottles here but my blacklight is fecked.

Have some ideas for highlighting existing work with it but until I can find a new blacklight Im stuffed.

Yeh I like the idea of a UV ink tattoo myself but have yet to come up with a good idea for it but still plenty of time and skin :), but do think that one of the best one's Ive seen yet in terms of use of the UV ink.

Sounds good to me would certainly love to see some pics of it when its done :).

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm still planning a *part* UV tattoo, just don't know who to get to do it for me!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I'm still planning a *part* UV tattoo, just don't know who to get to do it for me!

Uv is only good for highlighting something.But then again Id love a tattoo in say "2 halves" one that you can only see under blacklight.

Saw a great "ying yang" that you could only see the black bits in normal light but the "white" parts under UV.Looked amazing.

Yeh you dont really see a lot of artists in Ireland anyway doing it, so be hard to tell who to go to in regards to UV tattoos. I have considered getting one of mine highlighted to some extent with UV ink.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I'd love to throw some uv ink into some of mine, still a bit dangerous though I think.

I've just discovered Jake Bugg, one of the best albums I've heard in years.

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    I'd love to throw some uv ink into some of mine, still a bit dangerous though I think.

I've just discovered Jake Bugg, one of the best albums I've heard in years.

Is it still dangerous though I know a few years ago there was question marks over it being cancerous and people having allergic reaction's to it but thought they had overcome these issues?

Off I go to google Jake Bugg :o.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement