Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Is it still dangerous though I know a few years ago there was question marks over it being cancerous and people having allergic reaction's to it but thought they had overcome these issues?

Off I go to google Jake Bugg :o.

When one of the big companies (eternal, fusion, intenze) start producing the uv ink ill give it a go, not until then though.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Melion wrote: »
    I'd love to throw some uv ink into some of mine, still a bit dangerous though I think.

The newer Uv inks are proven safe.Years ago tattooists used to cut up highlighting markers to make their own :eek::eek::eek:

Now that was Dangerous.

Melion wrote: »
    When one of the big companies (eternal, fusion, intenze) start producing the uv ink ill give it a go, not until then though.

Moms make it now.Google Moms Nuclear Fallout range.

http://www.barberdts.co.uk/tattoo-ink/moms-tattoo-colour.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

On the Jake Bugg thing cheers Mellion im liking it alright been lidtening to the songs on youtube the last hour or so,think ill have to get my hands on the album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

How visible is the UV ink when not under a blacklight? Like, I'd love to get it somewhere reasonably visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Uv is only good for highlighting something.But then again Id love a tattoo in say "2 halves" one that you can only see under blacklight.

Saw a great "ying yang" that you could only see the black bits in normal light but the "white" parts under UV.Looked amazing.

It's a bit like that, part of the tattoo I want visible normally, and an additional part I want to show only under the UV light!

• Advertisement

How visible is the UV ink when not under a blacklight? Like, I'd love to get it somewhere reasonably visible.

It depends on your own skin tone and how its applied as far as I know. I remember being in a piercing studio in Temple Bar and for the life of me cant remember the name of it with an ex, and one the men in there had a shaved head with a UV ink tattoo it was very noticeable at first glance.

Ahh right. Will give it a while before I start on the neck so.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Mines completely invisible.You can just barely make out the outline.

Depends on the artist though.You want is so that there is minimal and I mean minimal scarring so an artist with a really light hand would be better.

Edit/ Just one more thing.When I get sun burned you can see it.It kinda goes redder than the rest of me and Im a fecking ginger so boy do I go red!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

oh dear god I feel like I drank terpentine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So, after bootcamp, I got into the kitchen and made these for Marty -

auyau.jpg

Milk chocolate sponge with white chocolate chips inside, white chocolate buttercream icing and white chocolate sugar flakes on top. Buttercream is a pain in the fúcking arse to make!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

NOM NOM NOM

My sister stole a few, and Marty told me he'd beat her up if she took anymore. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

It better not be or ill be asking PKM if he wants to step outside ;):p.

LMFAO! Good man. No need. I wouldn't try to rob your girl. :)

As for the rest of ye - feckin' nutjobs, the lot of ya. Tis why I love ye so much! :D

Oh my god I'm so hungry right now and they're looking glorious :p

Oh my god I'm so hungry right now and they're looking glorious :p

Likewise. I can hardly see the screen after licking the pics! :pac: Drool everywhere! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm baking today too :D 3 tier red velvet cake with white chocolate cream cheese frosting. Someone has been sent on an emergency run for red food colouring!

Likewise. I can hardly see the screen after licking the pics! :pac: Drool everywhere! :cool:

:pac: I'll bring the same type to the beers, don't worry. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    So, after bootcamp, I got into the kitchen and made these for Marty -

Milk chocolate sponge with white chocolate chips inside, white chocolate buttercream icing and white chocolate sugar flakes on top. Buttercream is a pain in the fúcking arse to make!!

Well they do say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

If this is what he gets on a normal everyday Saturday hes going to be one lucky man on Steak and BJ day!!!!!!!

Well they do say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

If this is what he gets on a normal everyday Saturday hes going to be one lucky man on Steak and BJ day!!!!!!!

:pac: I'd cook him steak anytime he wants. :) I was raised in a family of chefs, so cooking is one of my favourite things to do. And eh, the BJ part is something I like even more than cooking. :o:o :pac:

auyau.jpg

Hand off the lot yehs!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjwo8hyyHpYaFN1Z6KI3h-mBj5fNkSpyunnhmsWDa_JVOE2IDm-w

• Advertisement

Hand off the lot yehs!!!

Fat fúck. :p

And eh, the BJ part is something I like even more than cooking. :o:o :pac:

Way too much info!!!!

Way too much info!!!!

I know! :p I did that deliberately since you brought up the Steak and BJ day! I was hoping he wouldn't know about that! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just fired off a complaint to Swords Ink over the 3 week wait to get a sketch done. It was the polietest "Stuff your crappy customer service" email I've ever sent. :/ I've yet to install AC 3 as I just discovered the disc for Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars. SOLVE ALL TEH PUZZLES! *ahem* My feet are absolutely freezing. Saw Movie 43 last night. It was HILERIOUS.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm baking today too :D 3 tier red velvet cake with white chocolate cream cheese frosting. Someone has been sent on an emergency run for red food colouring!
    You better remember to bring me back a slice or the locks may be mysteriously changed... >_>
    :pac: I'd cook him steak anytime he wants. :) I was raised in a family of chefs, so cooking is one of my favourite things to do. And eh, the BJ part is something I like even more than cooking. :o:o :pac:
    Ah come on, I'm not going to warn about the 'too much info' stuff again. Having a laugh is one thing, but the line is getting overstepped too often!

:pac: I'll bring the same type to the beers, don't worry. :pac:

Nice one!! I love me food!!! :D
    Hand off the lot yehs!!!

Is is weird that I can almost actually hear Daffy saying that??? :pac:

You better remember to bring me back a slice or the locks may be mysteriously changed... >_>

Ah come on, I'm not going to warn about the 'too much info' stuff again. Having a laugh is one thing, but the line is getting overstepped too often!

Since it's not in bold, I'm assuming it's not an 'official' mod warning. If I'm wrong about that, then I apologise for responding on-thread but - It's not okay for me to make a joke about BJs (please note I never said anything about giving them to specific people, I kept all names out of it!), but it's okay for others to talk about letting their boyfriends watch them fúck people? Sorry, but is that not a bit inconsistent? I'm REALLY not trying to be smart at all here, so I'm sorry if it comes across that way, but where is the line drawn? Talking about fúcking real people, talking about BJs in a non-specific manner?

Is is weird that I can almost actually hear Daffy saying that??? :pac:

No not at all, I wont lie I probably sound exactly like Daffy Duck while I have them in my hands :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I just remembered that I have cake in the fridge! :D A simple Golden Syrup madiera cake with jam and cream. Nomnomnom!

• Advertisement

McChubbin wrote: »
    I just remembered that I have cake in the fridge! :D A simple Golden Syrup madiera cake with jam and cream. Nomnomnom!

Were all like a bunch of cake junkies in here the last few days :D.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement