Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Were all like a bunch of cake junkies in here the last few days :D.

I'm not, I don't eat cake. :D I just bake them for you, and now apparently I'll be making them for everyone at the beers, too. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

We shouldn't call it a beers, it'll just be cake!

We shouldn't call it a beers, it'll just be cake!

Cake and shots!

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Cake and shots!

Make cakes in shot glasses!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Make cakes in shot glasses!!

Can they be laced with alcohol cakes in shot glasses? If so im in heaven the perfect combo :).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/ I love this blog :D All the video game themed drinks are great, they even have a few pokemon ones :D

Can they be laced with alcohol cakes in shot glasses? If so im in heaven the perfect combo :).

Give me a week or two to practise and I could more than likely make that happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Since it's not in bold, I'm assuming it's not an 'official' mod warning. If I'm wrong about that, then I apologise for responding on-thread but - It's not okay for me to make a joke about BJs (please note I never said anything about giving them to specific people, I kept all names out of it!), but it's okay for others to talk about letting their boyfriends watch them fúck people? Sorry, but is that not a bit inconsistent? I'm REALLY not trying to be smart at all here, so I'm sorry if it comes across that way, but where is the line drawn? Talking about fúcking real people, talking about BJs in a non-specific manner?

This was my comment to EVERYONE last night:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82891343&postcount=4105

This is a general chat thread, in a publically accessible forum. A bit of banter and having a laugh is grand, but it's been getting a little bit out of hand here recently, and we all need to keep it cleaner.

To make it clear that it's a mod guideline, rather than a warning:
    Keep it clean please folks. That goes for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I seen the archer thing here....now I know I shouldn't post this but now i gotta

tumblr_mh62lpPs4R1rigqiko1_500.gif

tumblr_mh62lpPs4R1rigqiko2_500.gif

my god i ****ing love archer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yay Archer :D Just watched the two newest episodes there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I have two boozy cake recipes: Guinness chocolate cake and an upside down rum-infused pineapple cake. The Guinness one is a Nigella Lawson recipe but the pineapple cake is one from SimplyRecipes that I adapted to my own tastes. :)
    If/when they eventually get around to posting a 2013 Random Recipes thread in the cookery forum, I'll throw the recipe up if anyone fancies a go.
    Feck, now I want cake. :P

McChubbin wrote: »
    I have two boozy cake recipes: Guinness chocolate cake and an upside down rum-infused pineapple cake. The Guinness one is a Nigella Lawson recipe but the pineapple cake is one from SimplyRecipes that I adapted to my own tastes. :)
    If/when they eventually get around to posting a 2013 Random Recipes thread in the cookery forum, I'll throw the recipe up if anyone fancies a go.
    Feck, now I want cake. :P

I'm now determined to make a vodka cake for the beers.

Also, be jealous. Marty is getting 8 white chocolate cakes from me tonight. :D

I seen the archer thing here....now I know I shouldn't post this but now i gotta

my god i ****ing love archer

I love Archer too... :D
    Pam is ridiculous, but she's hilarious! :D

And poor man-hands Lana :P I was surprised when I realised the woman that voices her was in Friends for a while.

Denny M wrote: »
    And poor man-hands Lana :P I was surprised when I realised the woman that voices her was in Friends for a while.

She's done a bunch of E3 stuff for Ubisoft too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Must give Archer once I get through Always Sunny.

I'm starving, does anyone want to come over and make me food? Anyone? No :(

Also I recently discovered Pietro Romano and mother of god, he's amazing.

27268_10151374964903850_1648604208_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

No idea who this Archer person is, but as Marty mentioned Daffy earlier, it reminded me of my all time favourite cartoon character - Foghorn Leghorn. He was fuckin' awesome!!

celebrity_pictures_foghorn_leghorn_bitch_slap_slap_the_bitch-s400x302-82432-580.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Watch Archer. Thank us later

Someone feed me pasta! Dying of hunger over here!
    Also, I tidied my room up but I STILL have no room to put an eisel (sp?) anywhere. I suppose I could use my laptop desk (one of those trays with a beanbag attached for your knees) to sketch with but I don't want to risk getting ink/paint on my bedsheets.
    Seriously need a second story on my house with a large room solely for getting messy in. :/

Watching back to the future with a big bag of dry roasted peanuts and a beer. I can't think of a more perfect Saturday night!

That was until my mother came in like a thunderstorm, declared she's not watching that crap, stole the remote and my peanuts and opened all the doors because the room stinks of smoke.

I need to move out ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Went to view a new house today to get out of the kip we're in at the minute, great success, moving in soon.

Now to go for a few random, unscheduled pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Melion wrote: »
    Now to go for a few random, unscheduled pints.

They'll be the best pints you've had in ages!

Unscheduled nights out always end up being the best!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The first proper pints I've had in ages :)
    Went off the drink for over 2 months while training for a fight in December, had a few over Christmas but nothing major.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Happy Saturday! Im getting impatient.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've had my wine and my cake and I'm ready for bed zzzzzzzz

Going to try and source a charger for my video camera tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to start doing silly cookery blogs in the near future.
    My version of Windows Media Player has malfunctioned so I'm installing Winamp instead. Haven't used it in YEARS so it should be interesting to see what's new. Dying for some non-alcoholic Erdinger right now but have nothing to really drink in the house other than white wine. I'm not really in the mood for it TBH. :/
    No word back off Swords Ink regarding my complaint which doesn't surprise me considering how much of my time they've wasted already. I might spent the rest of the evening sketching provided my tendons don't lock up on me but it remains to be seen. Bored ****less right now.

Had a lovely evening with Marty, although the rain put him off the idea of going for a walk, and he got lost due to not paying attention to road signs a few times. :pac:

Now to wait for the verdict on the cakes I made him when he gets home. I was too shy to let him eat them in front of me in case he hated them. :pac:

Come on Marty, we need a cake-update! :D

Apparently Peach's red velvet cake was loved by everyone, but I'll let yis know what it's really like when I get my slice tomorrow evening! :pac:

• Advertisement

Come on Marty, we need a cake-update! :D

Apparently Peach's red velvet cake was loved by everyone, but I'll let yis know what it's really like when I get my slice tomorrow evening! :pac:

He's driving, give him a few minutes! :pac: He dropped me home and lives a good bit away from me. :pac:

Hmm, she's posting it express from Canada, huh? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement