Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Marty, can you PM me a link too? That's fúcking horrendous. Seriously, wtf is wrong with people?!

Done:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Marty, may I also beg a link to this shambles too if you would be so kind?

Honest to Jesus what is wrong with some people??

That's wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life.

I hope to god that that child is taken away from its mother.

It's absolutely horrendous. I'm seriously fuming after seeing that. How the FCUK do people get away with that?!

A girl I'd been friends with online for 5 or 6 years just killed herself. :( Wtf. :(:(:(:(

• Advertisement

Ah that's terrible news :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Aw no Lyn, that's horrible. I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

****. There's just no other reaction. Sorry to hear that and I hope your alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Incredibly sad news :( I know what you're going through. Take care of yourself tonight xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Really sorry to hear that Lyn!! :( its such a hard thing to comprehend!! hope ur ok!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Sorry to hear that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That's awful... sorry to hear that Eso

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Done:cool:
    Could I get it too? I'm curious now >_>

Really sorry to hear that Lyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sorry to hear about your friend Lyn. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Very sorry to hear about your friend, a horrible thing to be going through :(

Ah fcuk only awake back on nights in work tonight, another blu ray came in the post, so figure go make some food and relax watching a film and boom the electricity goes leaving me with just my mobile on a meteor 3G connection which is about as fast as an old school dial up connection to keep myself entertained with.

Ouch that sucks. What film came?

Could be worse, I'm currently stuck in work and it's dead. I'm starting to lose my mind a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Likewise here, Tuesdays are quiet in work. Actually it's quiet most of the time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yeah, but when you're not working it's quieter! :P Bored, watching Miami Ink at the minute, LA Ink is on at 2pm. I'd rather be doing stuff though. Getting sick of this waiting for doctors shite! :mad:

Sometimes we're busy, sometimes we're not. I hate it. I'd love to just have a load of stuff to do so I could get stuck into it.

I think I'm going to count up the pennies tonight and see how much I currently have towards my next tat. Time to get inking :pac:

Also, random question before I research it myself but I assume GIMP and photoshop are essentially the same? So if I learn to use one, I'll be able to use the other?

• Advertisement

Lawless came in the post today :) that's three down another five to arrive.

Yeh quiet days in work can suck but I prefer them to the super busy stressful days in my job that means running around like a lunatic all day which is why I prefer working nights in my job still can have a heavy workload but its much more organized and a much more relaxed atmosphere in the place with no bosses around, meaning if I feel I need to stop for ten minutes sit down take a breather I can :).

Yeah, but when you're not working it's quieter! :P Bored, watching Miami Ink at the minute, LA Ink is on at 2pm. I'd rather be doing stuff though. Getting sick of this waiting for doctors shite! :mad:

I do still enjoy Miami Ink I have to say! not the biggest fan of LA ink tho, Have u seen NY ink??
    Orim wrote: »
    I think I'm going to count up the pennies tonight and see how much I currently have towards my next tat. Time to get inking :pac:

this day next week im getting the next bit of my sleeve done! have it booked since just after xmas - the wait has been killing me!! ha

gregers85 wrote: »
    this day next week im getting the next bit of my sleeve done! have it booked since just after xmas - the wait has been killing me!! ha

Spill it, what are you adding? :).

Orim, GIMP and Photoshop are essentially the same thing, but PS is much harder to use. However, if you learn to use GIMP, you should be able to figure out anything you don't know about PS if you switch to using it.

Alternatively, Pixlr is easier than both, but with less functions.

Thanks for the well wishes last night, guys. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Also, random question before I research it myself but I assume GIMP and photoshop are essentially the same? So if I learn to use one, I'll be able to use the other?
    Not quite, but some of the skills will be transferable!

Spill it, what are you adding? :).

getting a japanese dragon on my fore-arm! getting it done by Matt Beckerich - He's guesting in Allstar from Kings Avenue tattoo, New York! I was getting tattoo'd in sept in Allstar and seen a piece he did while guesting at same time and have been mad to get something by him since, this is a fb page of some of his dragon and koi stuff

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100193883348341.215.100000731883330&type=3

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Lawless is a great movie, enjoy!

I've been bombarded by tattoo ideas over the last few weeks, some people are being a bad (or good, I guess) influence. I haven't been tattooed in a few years strangely.

I also put a ring back in my labret last week - took it straight out again as I thought it looked silly on me. Strange how yer tastes change!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Orim, GIMP and Photoshop are essentially the same thing, but PS is much harder to use. However, if you learn to use GIMP, you should be able to figure out anything you don't know about PS if you switch to using it.

I'm actually going the other way. Learning with Photoshop and using gimp at home.
    gregers85 wrote: »
    I do still enjoy Miami Ink I have to say! not the biggest fan of LA ink tho, Have u seen NY ink??

I'm not a fan of any of those programs. They spend far too much time on the stories and the background and stuff. I want to see the design process and the application not hear about someone's dead cat that loved the Doors.

Not jealous at all. Oh no sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

jenizzle wrote: »

I've been bombarded by tattoo ideas over the last few weeks, some people are being a bad (or good, I guess) influence. I haven't been tattooed in a few years strangely.

This forum is the worst bloody influence there is! I've banned myself from the Show me Yours thread cuz every time I peek in it makes me want more :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm actually going the other way. Learning with Photoshop and using gimp at home.

I'm not a fan of any of those programs. They spend far too much time on the stories and the background and stuff. I want to see the design process and the application not hear about someone's dead cat that loved the Doors.

Ah, you'll be grand so! That's how I did it, as well, although I did it for fun. I just got a mate to show me how to use my PS and once I could do some basic graphic design on that, I learned Gimp. You'll be grand.

I agree with the tattoo shows, too. I've been asked if there's a meaning behind my tattoos when I've gotten each done, and I've told them if there are meanings, but the artists usually say 'Oh, that's cool,' maybe ask one or two more questions about it and then shut up and get down to work. NOBODY spends hours talking about their sister's boyfriend's mother's hairdresser's dead dog in real life tattoo situations, ffs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement