Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

McChubbin wrote: »
    I struck up a conversation with a nice guy on OKCupid but now he's gone all quiet. :( Shame. He seemed just my type.

Aw that's a shame :(

I've been half thinking of trying online dating, just for fun really and to meet new people. Not one night stands or anything! Any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I've been half thinking of trying online dating, just for fun really and to meet new people. Not one night stands or anything! Any tips?

Good profile, add some humour to it, really show off the personality. Decent pics, thick skin and a lot of effort!

I met MartyMcFly on boards so that was a bit different using a dating site, but I've used dating sites in the past with great success. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Penis picture as your default, state you only want big tit'd girls who love giving head.

Don't he how that could fail

20/M/Dub WLTM BBW, GSOH essential, for ONS NSA fun. N/S pref. PM me ASAP.

Would that be suitable?

Would that be suitable?

I'm not a BBW, but I can work with the rest! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

understood like 2 letters there

I need to stop stalking peoples' profiles when I get bored. >.>

Would that be suitable?

For Arawn -

20 year old male from Dublin. Would like to meet a big, beautiful woman, good sense of humour essential, for one night stand, no strings attached fun. I don't know wtf NS means. Private message me as soon as possible.

You know you've been propositioned by a lot of freaks in the past when you understand so much of that! :pac:

Non smoker :P

Non smoker :P

Fussy fucker. :p I was a smoker when I was using dating sites, so I suppose that's why I don't understand it! :pac:

I'm so glad I don't use them, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I haven't been on a proper date in almost 4 years. Technically, I've been out with a male friend a few times but though I was attracted to him, he actively told me from the start that he was asexual so as much as I would've liked it to progress, it went no further than friendship. The sad thing is that even though he's a really nice guy, I couldn't stay friends with him if I was experiencing romatic feels for him so I just stopped contacting him. :(

Goodnight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

jenizzle wrote: »
    So, go Team T&P for Hell and Back Apollo??? 15th June. Sher what's the worst that could happen? :D

I die during the first training session :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

jenizzle wrote: »
    So, go Team T&P for Hell and Back Apollo??? 15th June. Sher what's the worst that could happen? :D

I would but I've already agreed to do it with some the lads from work again along with a few of my own friends who now want to do it aswell.

My own friends are proper fit though so ill have to up my game again, at least this time I have till June to prepare.

If eso, PKM and yourself do it maybe we could have a sort of t&p beers after think this time ill be booking a hotel in Bray for after and going on the beer :).

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Eso--Sorry to hear about your friend.My daughters best friend was the girl that killed herself in Maynooth a few weeks agos brother--the one with all the publicity.

Hard thing to get over.My daughter is still in counselling over it.

In the last 1 year Ive lost 1 close friend and a cousin I grew up with to suicide.

And you know theres times when you wonder is it an easy way out of RL stuff thats going on.

Look after yourself.

Jesus that harsh, hope you, your daughter and the family are are okay Hellrazer :(.

I would but
    I've already agreed to do it with some the lads from work again along
    with a few of my own friends who now want to do it aswell.

My own friends are proper fit though so ill have to up my game again, at
    least this time I have till June to prepare.

If eso, PKM and yourself do it maybe we could have a sort of t&p
    beers after think this time ill be booking a hotel in Bray for after and
    going on the beer :).

I'm doing it already with the trainers from my bootcamp classes. also getting a hotel and going on the rip after. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Tempted to do the great Limerick Run this yr! I ran it 2 yrs ago and really enjoyed it, dont like the look of this weather tho to be running out doors haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'd love to do a run or marathon but my knees just can't seem to manage a run of more than a KM. Stick me on a bike though and I can go for miles :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

McChubbin wrote: »
    I struck up a conversation with a nice guy on OKCupid but now he's gone all quiet. :( Shame. He seemed just my type.

I hate when that happens. I started using okcupid again recently. So nice to receive message saying 'Can I stick up your bum' again. I really had missed that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

There's no way I could do Internet dating.

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »

Tbh, it's not that bad. I only did it for about 6 months in total, but it was pretty easy. I'm not being cocky here at all, because I'm FAR from stunning, but the people who were asking me out IRL (there were a fair few) weren't my type and didn't interest me, so it didn't hurt to see what else was out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Melion wrote: »

Me neither, my misses would kill me :p

Never bothered with Internet Dating before, just seems as if you're exposing yourself to potential wierdos.

As an aside, I've decided to switch from regular cigarettes to electronic ones, will be interesting to see how they work out, anyone else here tried the swap?

P_1 wrote: »
    Never bothered with Internet Dating before, just seems as if you're exposing yourself to potential wierdos.

As an aside, I've decided to switch from regular cigarettes to electronic ones, will be interesting to see how they work out, anyone else here tried the swap?

I just went cold turkey, tbh.

That said, if I get this job I'm going for tomorrow, I'll be selling rechargeable and refillable e-cigs. Come buy some! ;)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I just went cold turkey, tbh.

That said, if I get this job I'm going for tomorrow, I'll be selling rechargeable and refillable e-cigs. Come buy some! ;)

Lol, tried and failed the cold turkey route so many times at this stage it isn't funny.

Ironically guess where I bought them from :p

Lol, tried and failed the cold turkey route so many times at this stage it isn't funny.

I... have no idea?

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I... have no idea?

That VIP crowd, someone linked to their site and I decided to have a look and figured i'd get myself a starter kit with this weeks betfair profit

That VIP crowd, someone linked to their site and I decided to have a look and figured i'd get myself a starter kit with this weeks betfair profit

LOL! K so gimme their prices, since I'm interviewing with them in the morning! :pac:

Did ya ever try reading Paul Allens Easy Way to Give Up Smoking?

I was a bit skeptical myself I had already decided to give up when someone insisted I take it off them and read it and have to say it did help me out at least, I think the main thing is determination I wouldn't be a big believer in the e-cig because essentially your never really breaking the habit while you still on them.

• Advertisement

Also, if P_1 is secretly a manager for VIP and is sounding me out in here, I'll crack up tomorrow morning. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement