Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    LOL! K so gimme their prices, since I'm interviewing with them in the morning! :pac:

Lol, 400 smokes is about 24 quid
    Starter kits are either 20, 30 or 50 depending on how many smokes ye buy?

Here's the website:
    http://www.vipelectroniccigarette.ie/

Looks like they're set up asbeing 100% ecommerce so it could be a cushy office gig you're interviewing for tomorrow :)

Also, if P_1 is secretly a manager for VIP and is sounding me out in here, I'll crack up tomorrow morning. :pac:

I fcuking wish lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    Lol, 400 smokes is about 24 quid
    Starter kits are either 20, 30 or 50 depending on how many smokes ye buy?

Here's the website:
    http://www.vipelectroniccigarette.ie/

Looks like they're set up asbeing 100% ecommerce so it could be a cushy office gig you're interviewing for tomorrow :)

I have the site, I've been reading a bit on it. :) Thanks!

It's not an office gig I'm going for. They're opening bricks and mortar units in my area, so I'm interviewing for a place in one of those. :)

I swear, if you're the director I'm talking to tomorrow...... I'm paranoid now, even though you said you're not! :pac:

Did ya ever try reading Paul Allens Easy Way to Give Up Smoking?

I was a bit skeptical myself I had already decided to give up when someone insisted I take it off them and read it and have to say it did help me out at least, I think the main thing is determination I wouldn't be a big believer in the e-cig because essentially your never really breaking the habit while you still on them.

The strange thing is that I actually enjoy smoking, I'm switching to the eCigs to save money and also try to avoid inhaling all that nasty tar and carbon schite.
    I have the site, I've been reading a bit on it. :) Thanks!

It's not an office gig I'm going for. They're opening bricks and mortar units in my area, so I'm interviewing for a place in one of those. :)

I swear, if you're the director I'm talking to tomorrow...... I'm paranoid now, even though you said you're not! :pac:

Ah cool, sounds like an easy enough sale tbh.
    "Hey you like smoking, switching to these will save you money"

Just got a link to this Youtube

Apologies if anyone hates football but I think its fcuking gas!

• Advertisement

Text to confirm that I'm training tomorrow. Woohoo!

I am in absolutely no mood for bootcamp tonight. >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just got a link to this Youtube

Apologies if anyone hates football but I think its fcuking gas!

I love deadline day, nothing better than plonking yourself in front of the tele for it especially when your own club is doing business. Raging ill miss it tomorrow though could be a blessing in disguise because being an Arsenal fan we probably wont sign anyone :(.

I love deadline day, nothing better than plonking yourself in front of the tele for it especially when your own club is doing business. Raging ill miss it tomorrow though could be a blessing in disguise because being an Arsenal fan we probably wont sign anyone :(.

You know you use the internet too much when my first thought in response to this post is 'I'll record it on the Skybox and link you to it.' :pac:

Hmm I'm a Tottenham fan :pac: I'm just hoping that none of our main players aren't sold off in the name of balancing the books

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

You know you use the internet too much when my first thought in response to this post is 'I'll record it on the Skybox and link you to it.' :pac:

Ah it deadline day, it goes on from 7a.m till the window closes at 11pm I can watch it on sky go but cant hear it in work and you really cant let it all soak in unless you can hear the drama :pac:.
    Hmm I'm a Tottenham fan :pac: I'm just hoping that none of our main players aren't sold off in the name of balancing the books

A Tottenham fan im sorry we are now enemys :p:D, Im just hoping we spend some bloody money instead of banking it for profit for once.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just ordered my outfit for my cousin's Christening. Now all I need to do is find a suitable gift. Would a copy of The God Delusion be too inappropriate? :P

A Tottenham fan im sorry we are now enemys :p:D, Im just hoping we spend some bloody money instead of banking it for profit for once.

Lol :pac: Sometimes I wish the North London derby hatred wasn't there. Arsenal do tend to play such lovely football, makes ye too hard to hate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Did ya ever try reading Paul Allens Easy Way to Give Up Smoking?

I was a bit skeptical myself I had already decided to give up when someone insisted I take it off them and read it and have to say it did help me out at least, I think the main thing is determination I wouldn't be a big believer in the e-cig because essentially your never really breaking the habit while you still on them.

Do you mean Allen Carr's books or is Paul Allen another fella? I read one of Allen Carr's books (he has about six just on quitting smoking) and it worked really well. I wasn't trying to quite when I read it, I just read it to see how it was meant to work (I didn't believe reading a book could make you quit). I did start up again in Lanzarote but I still thought about it differently and stopped when I came back here. Even if I wanted to keep smoking here I couldn't really afford it.

Do you mean Allen Carr's books or is Paul Allen another fella? I read one of Allen Carr's books (he has about six just on quitting smoking) and it worked really well. I wasn't trying to quite when I read it, I just read it to see how it was meant to work (I didn't believe reading a book could make you quit). I did start up again in Lanzarote but I still thought about it differently and stopped when I came back here. Even if I wanted to keep smoking here I couldn't really afford it.

He means Alan Carr. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

My life is over, Michael Buble is expecting his first child with that lucky woman of his :(

Shattered dreams, he'll never be mine now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    My life is over, Michael Buble is expecting his first child with that lucky woman of his :(

Shattered dreams, he'll never be mine now :(

I just had a quick google and holy crapola. We should split them up. It'll be just like on friends.

Leave Mr. Bubbles alone!

Lads, save me. I don't want to go to bootcamp tonight! :(

Orim wrote: »
    I just had a quick google and holy crapola. We should split them up. It'll be just like on friends.

That had been my plan for th last few years, but with a baby in the works that would just be wrong :(

Men age well so the myth goes..........when do ya reckon she'll start to wrinkle so I can steal him away :eek::pac:

McChubbin wrote: »
    Leave Mr. Bubbles alone!

I will, it's Mrs. Bubbles I'm after.
    That had been my plan for th last few years, but with a baby in the works that would just be wrong :(

Men age well so the myth goes..........when do ya reckon she'll start to wrinkle so I can steal him away :eek::pac:

Never she's far too pretty. Actually I looked again she's losing it already. 3 years tops. I don't see the attraction though, he looks a bit gormless.

• Advertisement

Steel Panther in my ear, a nice non-alkie Erdinger in hand, some fun comics on my dash. Yup. Good times.

Never she's far too pretty. Actually I looked again she's losing it already. 3 years tops. I don't see the attraction though, he looks a bit gormless.

Ooohhhh Orim, he's a cheeky chappy who can charm a nun out of her habit and serenade her so she feels no guilt of god. Talented man with a sense of humour who's managed to stay grounded even through all his success.

What's not to like :)

Ooohhhh Orim, he's a cheeky chappy who can charm a nun out of her habit and serenade her so she feels no guilt of god. Talented man with a sense of humour who's managed to stay grounded even through all his success.

What's not to like :)

I've bolded the parts I'm not a fan of :P
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Steel Panther in my ear, a nice non-alkie Erdinger in hand, some fun comics on my dash. Yup. Good times.

What ya reading?

I finally started playing Spec Ops. Good game but the story seems a little telegraphed for how much attention it's getting. I'll see how it develops.
    Watching a film at the moment based on the stanford prison experiment and I'm kicking myself that I never thought of this film.

lying in the bath after a tough work out. wish i could relax all night now, but gotta prep for my interview and get to bed early, as well as finally eat today. fun times!

Good luck with the interview :)

Looks like I have an angry phone call to make to Betfair in the morning :mad:

thank you! :) hopefully it goes smoothly. :) what's betfair doing to you? :) I really should get off my phone and wash myself. ha, bye!

thank you! :) hopefully it goes smoothly. :) what's betfair doing to you? :) I really should get off my phone and wash myself. ha, bye!

Ha it did this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82971158#post82971158

That sucks. Not much more to say then that. Hope you didn't lose too much. Or not win as much (I didn't see the score)

That sucks. Not much more to say then that. Hope you didn't lose too much. Or not win as much (I didn't see the score)

It finished
    2-2
    i stood to make a tidy profit at
    2-0
    and cashed it in, but their system put the wrong bet on for me. Seeing as its their fcuk up it should all be sorted once I talk to them in the morning (I hope)

I spoilered the results in case ye want to watch the match later ;)

• Advertisement

It finished
    2-2
    i stood to make a tidy profit at
    2-0
    and cashed it in, but their system put the wrong bet on for me. Seeing as its their fcuk up it should all be sorted once I talk to them in the morning (I hope)

I spoilered the results in case ye want to watch the match later ;)

Hmm. Did you screen shot the page when you opted to cash it in? Otherwise you might possibly be shít outta luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement