Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That's my worry, I screenshotted it right after and the statement in my history but I didn't think to screenshot it when it offered me the cashout. They should hopefully see the logic to my argument and the times the bets were placed though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Watching that tattooist film that was put up a couple of days ago. It isn't half bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

just watched a talk show on bbc about a guy with tattoos on his face who was kicked out of a place over it. the attitude of the people on it disgusted me.

anyway, have to be up at seven or earlier for my interview, so goodnight everyone. :)

Good luck with your interview.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    just watched a talk show on bbc about a guy with tattoos on his face who was kicked out of a place over it. the attitude of the people on it disgusted me.

anyway, have to be up at seven or earlier for my interview, so goodnight everyone. :)

Aw feck meant to catch that, that Nolan show makes for a macabre entertaining spectacle sometimes, hopefully i'll catch it on the iPlayer at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ugh, morning comes too early.

G'luck with the interview Lyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yeh was reading about that Nolan show on Facebook last night had alot of people ranting and ravig seemed to label everyone with a tattoo a scumbag from what I can gather.

Anyways good luck Lyn with the interview and the rest of yehs this horrible morning :(, its night time for me I'm off to sleep for a few hours.

thanks everyone! bricking it! sweet dreams, Marty :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Good luck Lyn :)

Got into work nice and early this morning. I have to leave early to collect one of me mates from the airport, then we're gonna have lots of drinkies over the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Best of luck today Lyn :)

Morning all, what a night, eh? Thought the house was gonna blow away at one stage last night.. crazy wind!

• Advertisement

god, you're all so nice with all the good luck messages! :) thanks, guys. :) On my way into town now, traffic is awful and I'm scared! here's hoping I can sell myself like a cheap hooker. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    here's hoping I can sell myself like a cheap hooker. :pac:

Ah that should come natural enough to ya so! :P :pac:

Em...what I mean is.....em....damn, this parachute is actually a rucksack. :rolleyes:

Hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Lurking Facebook and I come across this class artist, Steve Butcher, from New Zealand and I think of all you Batman fans

399738_255089784564309_1491563670_n.jpg

Some more of his work

222416_402544816485471_1050875221_n.jpg

553968_402546283151991_819212666_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Nice one Adi. Some class work there. Looking at the second pic, I reckon he could do a great Starship Troopers tatt. Mmmmmm :D

Nice one Adi. Some class work there. Looking at the second pic, I reckon he could do a great Starship Troopers tatt. Mmmmmm :D

TO NEW ZEALAND!!

Can't see those pictures though :(

Morning all, in work at the moment and my stomach is in ribbons for some reason.

Betfair issue sorted, got a lesson and a free bet out of it so not too bad in the end.

The Betfair P_1 New Tattoo fund currently stands at about a fiver, a few more trades needed to secure the funds for the sleeve. ;)

P_1 wrote: »
    Betfair issue sorted, got a lesson and a free bet out of it so not too bad in the end.

The Betfair P_1 New Tattoo fund currently stands at about a fiver, a few more trades needed to secure the funds for the sleeve. ;)

A fiver?! That should get you a pinpoint in black :P

Still, it's a fiver more than I have in my tattoo fund :o

jenizzle wrote: »
    A fiver?! That should get you a pinpoint in black :P

Still, it's a fiver more than I have in my tattoo fund :o

Ah I only started it the other day, tend to make a fiver a day so it should take me about a month or 2 to generate the needed funds ;)

It took me slightly less than a month to fund my most recent pieces

i am so great, i am so great, everybody loves me, i am so great. :D

in other words, i start Saturday! :D I did a three hour training shift, sold plenty. trial for a few days starting Saturday, then full time in the new shop once i do okay on my trial. month probation, and have to be reaching targets by my last week there cause they're only keeping me if i reach targets, but i did well today. in short, I GOT A JOB, I AM AMAZING. :D

Hurrah! *Celebratory high-five*

• Advertisement

Gratz.

Now you've no excuses not to come to the beers :P

Congratz :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Urgh, i cant decide on what picture of my daughter i want to get tattooed as a portrait :( Who wants to help?

Melion wrote: »
    Urgh, i cant decide on what picture of my daughter i want to get tattooed as a portrait :( Who wants to help?

Sure I'll help if ye want :)

Publishing a photo of your daughter online could be iffy for you though if you're highly inclined to privacy (you mightn't want a photo of her being able to show up on a Google search).

Melion wrote: »

Something with a cheeky smile like when you've just caught her doing something bold and she's well aware of it.

Alternatively get a professional shoot done and go in with the best pic possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

These are the 2 i sent him to see what he thinks, i can always take plenty more if they dont have enough detail for him. Magnetic earrings before anyone gives out btw :)

425091_3605581536549_644872701_n.jpg

253935_4449306829154_1738055233_n.jpg

If it were me, I'd go for the first one. She looks younger and more baby-like in it, and that's a lovely way to remember your kids as when they're all grown up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Congratulations Lyn!

Both those photos are gorgeous Melion, Domantas is gonna do such a killer job :)

Tough choice...

She looks adorable in both photos truth be told.

I take it you just want to get your daughter inked and not include the pooch?

• Advertisement

Agree with eso. The first one is better. I'd try to include the hands, looks like she's planning something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement