Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

P_1 wrote: »
    Tough choice...

She looks adorable in both photos truth be told.

I take it you just want to get your daughter inked and not include the pooch?

Yup, just her. The boxer wont be in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Melion wrote: »
    Yup, just her. The boxer wont be in it :)

In that case I'd go with the adorable little schemer in the first photo.

That would be an absolutely savage looking piece of work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

In that case I'd go with the adorable little schemer in the first photo.

That would be an absolutely savage looking piece of work

Meant to say, her smile looks really mischievious in the first pic, too. It shows loads of her personality. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I need something to wear for a job interview tomorrow but it's too horrible outside to wait for a bus. :( I have pants and that, I just need some sort of top or jacket to go with it. 'Course have to get two buses and walk a bit to even get to the interview so if the weather stays like this it doesn't matter whatI wear, it'll be destroyed once I get there.

How has no-one invented wind proof umbrellas yet?

I need something to wear for a job interview tomorrow but it's too horrible outside to wait for a bus. :( I have pants and that, I just need some sort of top or jacket to go with it. 'Course have to get two buses and walk a bit to even get to the interview so if the weather stays like this it doesn't matter whatI wear, it'll be destroyed once I get there.

Have you got a blazer? A blazer, plain t shirt and pants will work if you're really stuck. Good luck! :)

• Advertisement

Or a heavy overcoat? Have your smart looking interview clothes (slacks, shirt etc) on under the overcoat and just take the overcoat off once you get indoors before the interview

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Bring clothes in a bag and find a toilet near the interview to get changed :)

Urgh, working on my next bit of work but I cannot draw to save my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I have but I'm not sharing :P
    Urgh, working on my next bit of work but I cannot draw to save my life.

I was thinking about some ideas last night and I think I have my next five planned out to differing degrees. Just need loads of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Let me add my name to congratulate Lyn. Well done. You must have blown their socks off. Fair play!

• Advertisement

Did I mention I can't draw to save my life :o
    1VwV3

Here's the first draft of the sleeve I want on my left forearm, any opinions?

Please be gentle about my drawing skills, I'll clearly be asking a pro to make it look proper before it goes onto my skin:p

I think you need to learn to draw better you get anymore tats :P

I'm assuming it's a snake(?) around the dagger. What's the quote?

Could be good on the inside of the forearm with the snake(?) continuing to wrap around the outside of the arm. And then of course you could do anything.

I've had a great day so I'm celebrating with cider and cigerettes.

Orim wrote: »
    I think you need to learn to draw better you get anymore tats :P

I'm assuming it's a snake(?) around the dagger. What's the quote?

Could be good on the inside of the forearm with the snake(?) continuing to wrap around the outside of the arm. And then of course you could do anything.

It's meant to be a Viper and a Rattlesnake wrapping around the dagger.
    The quote is Geblut und Ehre, Entrustung und Schmerz or Blood and Honour, Anger and Pain in English :p

I'm thinking of getting it done on the outer forearm with the haft continuing around the elbow, with the snakes continuing to wrap around the inner forearm.

very much in the concept stage at the moment though ;)

Ah cool. I like it although I think you'll have to play around with the words a bit because I think if you have them on the blade like that then you'll have to sacrifice detail in either the script or the snakes.

Could continue working on it with symbols for blood, honour, anger and pain on the inside maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I think worked right, the script would look good within the snakes scales.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I think worked right, the script would look good within the snakes scales.

Good thinking, perhaps on the scales on the inside forarm with a real Germanic looking gothic font.

And another transfer window based solely on balancing the books, yawn

Sweet jesus, I just came across that kid getting tattooed video. Fúck me, that is awful. I can't even, three of them basically... ah ffs, where's batman when you need him?

Would you mind PM'ing a link to me on that? Googled it the other day when everyoneentioned it but only found the silly young adult one - the guy who screamed every time the needle struck and had the tattooist in stitches.

Done but as I said I'd advise against it.

Hmm that's twice you've suggeated I shouldn't watch it.

Perhaps in daylight I'll take a gander. Prevent me getting depressed tonight.

• Advertisement

Best move. As I say there's something about that makes it as bad as anything else I've seen on the net.

On a more positive note here's a dog and "some" tennis balls

Lol, where are the balls being stored that two huge waves get thrown out :)

Gotta love how a dog sees things, everyting is just as exciting as the day before and toys never get old :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Lol, where are the balls being stored that two huge waves get thrown out :)

They were waiting in heaven :D

I can't even imagine how happy that dog must have been, considering how much a dog will go nuts for one ball.

im a li8t bit drunk. I decided to go for a few drinks to celebrate getting the job. I did only have a fes drinks, but they were a fews double vodkas. Combine that wiht lack of sleep, copious red bulls and no food in about 36 hours and you get as drunk Lyn! :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    im a li8t bit drunk. I decided to go for a few drinks to celebrate getting the job. I did only have a fes drinks, but they were a fews double vodkas. Combine that wiht lack of sleep, copious red bulls and no food in about 36 hours and you get as drunk Lyn! :D

Well, you have a good reason to, so why not? :pac:

Well, you have a good reason to, so why not? :pac:

holy ****, you iunderstood me?! I can;t eb that drunk1

No it's just we're used to it in here :P

It's well deserved, enjoy your drinks. I'm off to my leaba.

Yeah, just about. :P
    Orim wrote: »
    No it's just we're used to it in here :P

This ^^^^^ LOL

Yeah, just about. :P

This ^^^^^ LOL

I'm presuning you mean you;re used to it infe general and not just form me! Because I' ma necer drunk!!!

Sweet dreams, orim!

You lot laways make me happy. I got more congratulations form you lot than from my famil, ha!

• Advertisement

I'm presuning you mean you;re used to it infe general and not just form me! Because I' ma necer drunk!!!

No, no...we mean in general. Course we do. *whistles* :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement