Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

No, no...we mean in general. Course we do. *whistles* :P

im dtoo drink to understand if this is sarasm or not.

I hate you, pkm. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    im dtoo drink to understand if this is sarasm or not.

I hate you, pkm. :(

Ah don't worry, I'm only takin' he piss. I'm sure you don't hate me or anyone else. :P

Ah don't worry, I'm only takin' he piss. I'm sure you don't hate me or anyone else. :P

not really, no. i dontl hae hatred for anyone. :D

god im going to regrt these posts tomrorow mornig

not really, no. i dontl hae hatred for anyone. :D

god im going to regrt these posts tomrorow mornig

Yeah you will!! :D Talk nice to Damo and he might make them disappear for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Jeez PKM you've made her go from loving everyone to hating you so very quickly :)

Congrats Lyn, certainly have a good reason to be a little tipsy ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah you will!! :D Talk nice to Damo and he might make them disappear for you.

nahhhhh. if i se htem tomorrow, the shame might mae me stay off the booze again! I've only been drunk twice in 3 and ah alf weeks, inm doing well!!

FoxyVixen, i really love efveryone. I'm just sulking @ PKM.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Jeez PKM you've made her go from loving everyone to hating you so very quickly :)

Yeah, I kinda have that affect on people! :rolleyes: :pac:

:eek: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I know, just getting a dig at PKM ;) ....and quietly admiring his ability to always rise you into a response :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I know, just getting a dig at PKM ;) ....and quietly admiring his ability to always rise you into a response :)

Ah, I do it ofr the banter tbh. It's always a laugh when he goads me. :pac: Sobering up, wahey! Getting slepey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hurry up March I want more tattoos :), on a bright note between March and April have three sitting booked with Remis which should hopefully finish my movie piece I just have the itch now :).

Really really taken a shine to Gene Coffey's work so much so im torn between his style and realistic for a piece I have in mind. Im even mulling over going to New York for it even though it would be next year I cant stop thinking on it I think I have a problem :pac:.

On a side note I really should be sleeping by now but damn skyhave Over The Top on probably one of the most 80's style films you could ever watch :D. I fcuking love it, it's up there with Road House :D.

• Advertisement

One more sleep to get my tattoo done! YAY!!! :D

@ Marty, jeez haven't seen Over The Top in a LONG time. Have Road House here somewhere. Cheesy as f**k! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!

RoadHouse

I was thinking of this clip mostly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hopefully picking up a working camera later on today so the show off thread will hopefully be festooned with images of my ink later on

Can't wait to see the tattoos, p1. :)

If i get through my month's probation in work, I've decided to celebrate with alcohol and a new tattoo. :D

That reminds me, I need to go about finding a job for myself, the savings are starting to run a tad low.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

When I get a job imma celebrate with a root canal and paying tuition fees \°/

If i get through my month's probation in work, I've decided to celebrate with alcohol and a new tattoo. :D

And what a great way to celebrate it!

Have Road House here somewhere. Cheesy as f**k! LOL

Cheesy brilliance though ;), best documentary I've ever seen it real you know.

P_1 wrote: »
    That reminds me, I need to go about finding a job for myself, the savings are starting to run a tad low.

And boom! Job interview on Wednesday, thank you LinkedIn.

Now I just need to make sure the suit doesn't have any mothballs ;)

• Advertisement

Been seeing this a lot on facebook the last week or so only just got around to reading about it, for me its insanity from both sides. Can see this girl having a lot of regret in a few years time. Not one single tattoo meet him online and within a week she has his name tattoo'd across her face :eek:.

http://news.bme.com/2013/01/30/lesya-and-rouslan/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Been seeing this a lot on facebook the last week or so only just got around to reading about it, for me its insanity from both sides. Can see this girl having a lot of regret in a few years time. Not one single tattoo meet him online and with a week she has his name tattoo'd across her face :eek:.

This is the guy that caused all the commotion about tattooing the 56 stars on that girls face right?

This is the guy that caused all the commotion about tattooing the 56 stars on that girls face right?

Yeh well according to that article its the exact same guy.

That first photo with all the blood is horrible.

Ahh well, I wish them a long and fruitful marriage :p

Been seeing this a lot on facebook the last week or so only just got around to reading about it, for me its insanity from both sides. Can see this girl having a lot of regret in a few years time. Not one single tattoo meet him online and with a week she has his name tattoo'd across her face :eek:.

Complete and utter fcuking idiot. Sorry, but she is.

Okay, if you're going to go for a facial tatt as your first one, I don't agree with it, but hey, whatever works for the person.

If you're going to get the name of someone you love tattooed, again not something I personally would ever do, but hey, each to their own.

But getting someone's name tattooed on your face, when you don't even feckin' know them?! Eh, that's not love they're feeling. It's infatuation. It happens to the majority of us who meet someone we feel that we click with.

Would it have killed her to wait til she actually knows the guy, knows she's serious about him, knows his flaws, quirks, personality traits and accepts/loves them all?

The naked picture after is just a blatant attempt to show off, which makes it seem to me like it was done purely as a publicity stunt.

I could be completely wrong about all of it, but I still think she's an idiot.

I'd get your name tattooed on my face, Lyn :)

I'd get your name tattooed on my face, Lyn :)

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww! <3

Been seeing this a lot on facebook the last week or so only just got around to reading about it, for me its insanity from both sides. Can see this girl having a lot of regret in a few years time. Not one single tattoo meet him online and within a week she has his name tattoo'd across her face :eek:.

Jaysus, that's a tad extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've decided that next month or soon after I'm going to go to Baz Black's studio and get the magnetic implant that Steve Haworth revolutionised. After months of reading about it I've finally decided to take the plunge!

http://stevehaworth.com/main/?page_id=871

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    I've decided that next month or soon after I'm going to go to Baz Black's studio and get the magnetic implant that Steve Haworth revolutionised. After months of reading about it I've finally decided to take the plunge!

http://stevehaworth.com/main/?page_id=871

Thats pretty cool let us know how you get on, when you planning on going for it?

Not for me in my job I reckon that would do my head in within a week :pac:.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement