Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Thats pretty cool let us know how you get on, when you planning on going for it?

Not for me in my job I reckon that would do my head in within a week :pac:.

Hopefully sometime in March. I'll post all the gruesome pictures up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I just want to see the picture when you've got an ipod or something stuck to your arm :P

Why is there never enough booze?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I know your pain, have an engagement party to go to tomorrow night loads of beer :), but debating whether or not go the off licence and buy a few for tonight hmm what to do :).

I want to go for a run tomorrow which I probably wont do if I have a few beers but beers and films is tempting decisions decisions :cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Been seeing this a lot on facebook the last week or so only just got around to reading about it, for me its insanity from both sides. Can see this girl having a lot of regret in a few years time. Not one single tattoo meet him online and within a week she has his name tattoo'd across her face :eek:.

http://news.bme.com/2013/01/30/lesya-and-rouslan/

Gobshite. That it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Twenty years old, at home one a Friday night, trying (and failing) to solve a rubik's cube. I have the coolest and most interesting life.

• Advertisement

Has anyone here ever actually managed to fully get a rubiks cube done?

Its been years since I tried but they used to melt my brain :pac:.

Tis a bit quiet in here tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I used to complete them all the time as a kid.

Now, alcohol has killed too many brain cells for that to happen. :pac:

Very quiet in here. :( Have to go to bed soon, up for work in the morning. Jaysus, never thought I'd be saying that anytime soon. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I know someone who can. He say he figured it out himself. I'm can't do it even using a guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Very quiet in here. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Never been able to solve a rubiks cube. I fail at life!

• Advertisement

I used to complete them all the time as a kid.

As akid I think I was to busy being a typical boy as in playing fottie or climbing as high up in a tree just for the sake of seeing how high you could go ha.
    I know someone who can. He say he figured it out himself. I'm can't do it even using a guide.

Yeh you ever see the videos on youtube of people competening them in a minute and all crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Evening :)

Hope you are all having a lovely Friday! Quiet enough here, few beers, some music, and boards! :pac:

Mylina wrote: »
    Evening :)

Hope you are all having a lovely Friday! Quiet enough here, few beers, some music, and boards! :pac:

Mmm what beers and music?

Im regretting not going the off licence now stupid Irish goverment and there 10 o clock law, have one bottle of Hoffbrau Weisse in the fridge but reckon that would be just teasing myself :cool:.

gregers85 wrote: »

:pac::pac:way to make us all feel like idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Miller and this atm :D

Video cracks me up :D

As akid I think I was to busy being a typical boy as in playing fottie or climbing as high up in a tree just for the sake of seeing how high you could go ha.

Guess I was a typical boy so, I did all of that, plus was in the Gaelic, basketball and athletics teams, and played wrestling and action man with the lads on break in school. :pac:

Im regretting not going the off licence now stupid Irish goverment and there 10 o clock law, have one bottle of Hoffbrau Weisse in the fridge but reckon that would be just teasing myself :cool:.

last thing u want is to get the taste of it nd have nothing to quench ur thirst!!

You've had all day to go get beer. :pac:

Drop out to mine. I'll hide 'cause I'm in pyjamas and have no make up on, but my sister can meet you at the door with some beer, I have loads of it here. :p

Mylina wrote: »
    Miller and this atm :D

Video cracks me up :D

Not big on the song but pretty cool video.

I know I could see myself hitting the vodka after one beer and thats never a good idea unless im out, vodka just gives me energy:).

• Advertisement

You've had all day to go get beer. :pac:

Drop out to mine. I'll hide 'cause I'm in pyjamas and have no make up on, but my sister can meet you at the door with some beer, I have loads of it here. :p

Hey not all day I was working nights only wokeup late then I had the poxy jet lag feeling only really coming to life now :(, ill be up half the night.

Hey not all day I was working nights only wokeup late then I had the poxy jet lag feeling only really coming to life now :(, ill be up half the night.

Pop over and I'll throw five litres of white wine your way so, I'm not drinking it anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just entered the 21st century and got one of those fancy internet phones. Touchscrene phones are strange beasts

Pop over and I'll throw five litres of white wine your way so, I'm not drinking it anyway. :pac:

Five litres of wine now theres a hangover in the making.

Five litres of wine now theres a hangover in the making.

Something something grain and vine??

P_1 wrote: »
    Something something grain and vine??

The only one of those rhymes I remember is 'bong before beer, you're in the clear.'

Unfortunately it didn't work that way for me. Weed has never done anything other than make me puke. :pac:

The only one of those rhymes I remember is 'bong before beer, you're in the clear.'

Unfortunately it didn't work that way for me. Weed has never done anything other than make me puke. :pac:

Ah yeah I remember all those, never seemed to work for me either.
    Now I'm older and slightly wiser I know not to do the mad schit but why are my hangovers so much worse when I'm being sensible???

P_1 wrote: »
    Just entered the 21st century and got one of those fancy internet phones. Touchscrene phones are strange beasts

After a week you will wonder how you ever lived without it. I would be lost without my smartphone these days. The likes of sat nav on the phone comes in very handy.

After a week you will wonder how you ever lived without it. I would be lost without my smartphone these days. The likes of sat nav on the phone comes in very handy.

Except when I'm trying to read the map when you turn the volume off and keep giving you the wrong turns. :pac:

@ P_1, I rarely get hangovers. :D Hate me? :p

• Advertisement

[/b]

Except when I'm trying to read the map when you turn the volume off and keep giving you the wrong turns. :pac:

@ P_1, I rarely get hangovers. :D Hate me? :p

Lol, not really, some drinks leave me grand some others cripple me the next day :confused:

Heineken and vodka are on the bad list
    Whiskey and most other beers are on the good list ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement