Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I want a kindle so much. I prefer physical books but my housemate has to post me all my books from Lanzarote since they would have weighed down my suitcase and once they get here there's no space on my bookshelf for them. Now I think about I might need a kindle more so than wanting one...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The trials and tribulations of being a parent. This is why I don't kids :p

Could you make the point from a healing perspective considering she just got the nose done at Xmas? At least get her to wait a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I spent 7 years selling books for a living. I hate e-readers :p

I'm going out tonight :D First time in aaaaages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

first day of work went great! have my sales pitch perfected, made loads of sales and had customers asking when im moving to the new unit because they want me to serve them in the new place! delighted :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm now trying to settle on a design for my next tattoo. I'm not really in a hurry to get it, I just sort of want to get a design settled on for when I will get it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Orim wrote: »
    It's probably because I've been using my phone rather then an actual e-reader but I can't warm to reading on screen rather then an actual book or comic or whatever. Even in college I'd always print off notes and what not rather then read on the laptop.

Get yourself a kindle the difference it makes is unreal

Urgh stupid bloody scots :(

I spent 7 years selling books for a living. I hate e-readers :p

I'm going out tonight :D First time in aaaaages!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    first day of work went great! have my sales pitch perfected, made loads of sales and had customers asking when im moving to the new unit because they want me to serve them in the new place! delighted smile.png

Gratz, well done. I would hate a sales job, I don't think I could do it at all.
    P_1 wrote: »
    Get yourself a kindle the difference it makes is unreal

Urgh stupid bloody scots

Aye I've used them and I can see the difference but I can't justify the price for it until I can see myself really using it.

Losing the money you made from the Irish match? :P
    In fairness to the scots the English are playing really well. Not looking forward to next week.

Denny M wrote: »
    I'm now trying to settle on a design for my next tattoo. I'm not really in a hurry to get it, I just sort of want to get a design settled on for when I will get it :P

Get this

hBFB34A01

Gratz, well done. I would hate a sales job, I don't think I could do it at all.

Aye I've used them and I can see the difference but I can't justify the price for it until I can see myself really using it.

Losing the money you made from the Irish match? :P
    In fairness to the scots the English are playing really well. Not looking forward to next week.

Ahahah I'm wearing a towel right now :p

I know the entire dance to Saturday night :cool:

My fear is ending up in sales again. I'm wondering how much longer of job searching till I get desperate :(

Fecking RTE. I paid your fecking license eventually and the only thing I want to do with it is watch the six nations online. And yet the stream is choppy as the irish sea and has crashed about 4 times. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ahahah I'm wearing a towel right now :p

I know the entire dance to Saturday night :cool:

Now that is scary--dancing around in a towel to Whigfield.

Although I have been known to dance around in a towel air guitaring to 80s rock when the house is empty.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Now that is scary--dancing around in a towel to Whigfield.

Although I have been known to dance around in a towel air guitaring to 80s rock when the house is empty.

I just put the song on and danced but it got spoiled when the man of the house wouldn't join in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Urgh I hate last minute bet killing scores :mad:

Tattoo fund now at €35, ye can't win them all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Get this
    Nah, I'm going for a Blood Angels symbol from Warhammer 40k, I just can't find something with the sort of scroll work I want. Shame I suck at art so I can't really draw out what I want either.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I just put the song on and danced but it got spoiled when the man of the house wouldn't join in :(

Pics of Damo doing Whigfield or GTFO!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »

Pics of Damo doing Whigfield or GTFO!!!!!!!
    untitle.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Spoilsport....

I'll get a few drinks in him and then....

Goddammit

Watching pulp fiction at the moment and I gotta say the weapons scene is one of the greatest moments in cinema.

Could make for a great tat as well. Just get the hammer, bat, chainsaw and katana.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Making myself feel better about my laziness and lack of productivity by downloading Spanish films. It's sort of like doing Spanish homework...

• Advertisement

So sleepy! I was up fairly late last night, til after 2am anyway, then up at 7am.

Can't wait to sleep! :D

I was pretty much the same Eso, up till 2 or half 2 and then waking up at 7. Not tired though, I'm sort of used to it :P

Didn't get up till about 11, like a boss :P

Meant to get up earlier but I can't seem to do it unless I have work or something on.

Bored now and not sure what to do so I just have the menu loop of pulp fiction playing.

I've been guilted into going on a long walk with my sister so that she can go to a 24 hour shop and get junk food. She's been let go from her job (lack of hours for all staff, she was last in, so first out), so she's in the mood to comfort eat. I can barely keep my eyes open. This walk should be interesting. I'll probably fall over a lot. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

What does everybody think of Baz Black's UV scarification stuff that's been going up on facebook? Looks cool, I'm sure the pain is rough though and I'm keen to see how it looks long term.

Link?

Making chilli at 10 o'clock on a Saturday night. It never stops over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

As a soccer fan it's days like today that can really cheer you up....how you ask?? Just read the chelsea threads in the soccer forum bahahahahahah

Link?

Ahh it's been all over my facebook, just assumed everybody else would have seen it :rolleyes: You guys'll like this one :p

25957_10151395463502192_1424956478_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/BazBlackPiercing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Honestly don't think thats actually a good piece

• Advertisement

It's alright I won't get too upset :p I've never really been blown away by any scarification so I don't really know. But I haven't looked too hard either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement