Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Me and the Captain are having some serious bonding time tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yeah not a fan of that either. Scarification is something I can't quite decide on. Didn't like it but after I watched Modify, I looked into it a bit and I found some really nice pieces. But then I can't see it lasting that well.
    Me and the Captain are having some serious bonding time tonight.

Ah feck off :P or send him up to Swords :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well, looks like it's time to head into town and see if I can get a bit squiffy. Seeya later all.

Orim wrote: »

Ah feck off :P or send him up to Swords :D

But if I send some to Swords there'll be less for me....

But if I send some to Swords there'll be less for me....

Hmmm, that's one hell of an argument. Don't think I can really talk around that.

Ah well, nicotine will have to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My mam did something that nearly made me cry.

When my mam was a kid, her family were super poor. Poor to the point where they sometimes couldn't afford food. When my mam was 13, her mam bought her a gold ring with my mam's initials engraved on it. It was the only piece of jewelry my grandmother ever was able to afford, she saved for two years for it.

My gran died when my mam was 17, so it's extremely important and sentimental to my mam. She gave it to me tonight. :eek:

I'm so touched. That has to be the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Down to cash for gold in the mornin' so? :P :D

That's so cool to be given though :)

Down to cash for gold in the mornin' so? :P :D

That's so cool to be given though :)

I have a job now, few weeks and I won't need to pawn everything I own. :pac: It's not worth much anyway. :pac:

I'm really touched. My mam isn't one for sentimentality or sweet gestures so I feel great now. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I have a job now, few weeks and I won't need to pawn everything I own. :pac: It's not worth much anyway. :pac:

Can I pawn everything you own?

Can I pawn everything you own?

It'd make a decent bit of money because most of the things I own are stupidly expensive, but no. ALL MINE. :D

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    It'd make a decent bit of money because most of the things I own are stupidly expensive, but no. ALL MINE. :D

Dammit :mad::mad:

Your plan was ruined. And it seemed so foolproof :P

Your plan was ruined. And it seemed so foolproof :P

I so thought i was on to a winner there!!

Sure you'll get her next she has a few drinks :P

Sure you'll get her next she has a few drinks :P

I get drunk, not stupid. :p

Off to bed with me. I decided, for some reason unknown to myself, to go into work 2 hours early (and not on the rota, so won't get paid for the two hours!) to let the girl I worked with today show me how to set up the place for opening. God, I need to stop being so eager to learn!

Night guys. :)

Aren't ya only fantastic :P Night.

I'm bored and sober. I dont like this.

I'm slightly tipsy. Yaaaaay!

So jelly :mad:

The captain is here for a nightcap. Having it with club lemon, very unusual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Howyis. It's been a long day! Left at 10am this morning, 180 mile round trip and one tattoo later, I got home about 7.30pm and straight out. Just in now with a few pints in me. :D I'll stick up a pic in the "Show me Yours" thread. Link here for anyone who wants to see the start to finish of the tatt. https://picasaweb.google.com/111329863082326266728/AlienSequence?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCK_c4Iy6_ZD0fQ&feat=directlink

(please let me know if it doesn't work.)

By jasus that's a great piece.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well, myself and Mr Daniels got very reacquainted this evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ah me feckin head, first proper heavy night on the drink in a few weeks and complete black out ensued from about 1a.m onwards don't remember a tap woke up all clothes off except for the jeans still on for some strange reason, checked dialed calls and among many of them is a dialed call to my manager from work at 5 a.m :eek::o really hope I wasn't talking to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Doesn't sound too promising Marty, hope it wasn't a voicemail either, that could be used against you :P

I'm having a crap couple of days at work and I just want to go home! Off for two days after today thank god. Trying to decide whether or not to head out tonight, I'm in two minds

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Doesn't sound too promising Marty, hope it wasn't a voicemail either, that could be used against you :P

I'm having a crap couple of days at work and I just want to go home! Off for two days after today thank god. Trying to decide whether or not to head out tonight, I'm in two minds

Thanks you just made me more paranoid :pac::o. No word yet so im guessing (hoping) its all good.

Go out,sounds like a drink or two is well deserved :).

Sounds like he/she could be biding their time. Waiting for the right moment y'know? XD I'm sorry I'll stop now!

I definitely deserve a drink or two! But it's the whole... getting ready... organising a place to crash for the night... plus the late night itself... Zzzzz... I'm just so tired! Had a late (sober) one last night so that'd explain the lack of energy.

Sounds like he/she could be biding their time. Waiting for the right moment y'know? XD I'm sorry I'll stop now!

I definitely deserve a drink or two! But it's the whole... getting ready... organising a place to crash for the night... plus the late night itself... Zzzzz... I'm just so tired! Had a late (sober) one last night so that'd explain the lack of energy.

:pac::pac: your feckin evil :(.

Ah do it you know it will be worth it, get a few vodka red bulls down ya and you'll be full on energy.

I hope so. Throw some more motivational comments my way there and I'll let you know if it works :P

I hope so. Throw some more motivational comments my way there and I'll let you know if it works :P

Sure you're only young once, yeh can sleep when you dead life is for living, you could miss the best night ever, live each days as if it's your last, think of the craic.

Hopefully one of them strikes a chord :P.

You're forgetting YOLO!! XD I'm only messing, I can't stand that.

The others help a bit though, thanks! :D

I got advice from a colleague in another shop to switch the music channels on for the last half an hour before I leave work, might try that too :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Met the landlord for our new house today, all confirmed that we'll be moving out of this kip within 2 weeks :)

Now to get a paying job and everything will be schweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement