Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Melion wrote: »
    Met the landlord for our new house today, all confirmed that we'll be moving out of this kip within 2 weeks :)

Now to get a paying job and everything will be schweet.

Congrats :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

congrats melion :)

so Marty, in those calls you made last night, were the ten or fifteen that woke me up all night on that list? :p

trial weekend over, I'm fully, officially staff and start by opening the new shop on Friday! ridiculously happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    congrats melion :)

trial weekend over, I'm fully, officially staff and start by opening the new shop on Friday! ridiculously happy :)

Congrats! I just passed my 3 month probation the other day :) I'm also in a sales based job

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Congrats! I just passed my 3 month probation the other day :) I'm also in a sales based job

Jaysus, we're a productive bunch here lately. :pac: Congrats on passing your probation! :)

so Marty, in those calls you made last night, were the ten or fifteen that woke me up all night on that list? :p

They were :o, I shouldn't be let have a phone when im drunk and walking home its just means I get the phone out and ring everyone.

• Advertisement

They were :o, I shouldn't be let have a phone when im drunk and walking home its just means I get the phone out and ring everyone.

Everyone? Usually it's me and I'm kept on the phone for nearly 2 hours in the middle of the night. :pac: You're a hilarious drunk, though. :)

Watching the Dictator its actually funny I was expecting it to be terrible from the trailer after this think Ill give this Super Bowl thing a go tonight aswell see if I can get into it, even if its crap it will like most sporting events have a great concert at half time :pac:.

Watching the Dictator its actually funny I was expecting it to be terrible from the trailer after this think Ill give this Super Bowl thing a go tonight aswell see if I can get into it, even if its crap it will like most sporting events have a great concert at half time :pac:.

The last line in the Dictator is amaaaaazing. I laughed for about 10 minutes hearing it.

Jesus, a film I've actually watched before you! :D

The last line in the Dictator is amaaaaazing. I laughed for about 10 minutes hearing it.

Jesus, a film I've actually watched before you! :D

Yeh seems good near the end now, you better not have over hyped the end on me :).

:pac: Well it had to happen once I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Watched the new series that started on Atlantic starring Kevin Bacon The Following. It was actually a lot better than I expected.

• Advertisement

Yeh seems good near the end now, you better not have over hyped the end on me :).

:pac: Well it had to happen once I guess.

Well if you like slapstick comedy and controversial jokes (which I know fcucking damn well you do!), you should find it funny enough to laugh a little at least. :p

Also, Superbowl can feck off.

Yeah it can!! Good on ya!

Watched the new series that started on Atlantic starring Kevin Bacon The Following. It was actually a lot better than I expected.

Yeh been watching that myself the first two episode's have been brilliant imo it jumped fairly straight in at the deep end which I love, after watching shows like The Wire ver slow moving but brilliant one of the best shows ever. Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire take a couple of seasons of viewing before they become good imo the 3rd season of Boardwalk Empire was brilliant but the first two I found myself just kinda watching them for the sake of watching them.

But yeh after all that waffle The Following im liking so far :).
    Well if you like slapstick comedy and controversial jokes (which I know fcucking damn well you do!), you should find it funny enough to laugh a little at least. :p

:pac::pac: you were right I loved it right up my alley ;).

Ah ill give it a go, even if does take about four hours for a game to finish.

:pac::pac: you were right I loved it right up my alley ;).

Ah ill give it a go, even if does take about four hours for a game to finish.

I know you so well. :p

Pft, you've more free time than sense if you're gonna watch that. Do you even know the rules? :pac:

I know you so well. :p

Pft, you've more free time than sense if you're gonna watch that. Do you even know the rules? :pac:

Yeh im an expert on American football sure Ive been watching Friday Night Lights on Sky Atlantic :pac:.

At worst watching ill ill get to see some cheerleaders :).

Yeh im an expert on American football sure Ive been watching Friday Night Lights on Sky Atlantic :pac:.

At worst watching ill ill get to see some cheerleaders :).

In other words, you haven't a clue, you're watching just to perv. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

It's an incredible sport once you know the rules. Much better than rugby

Melion wrote: »
    It's an incredible sport once you know the rules. Much better than rugby

BLASPHEMY! :eek::eek::eek:

BLASPHEMY! :eek::eek::eek:

It is and has much better fans. I despise rugger buggers and rugger bugger huggers.

I wil say one thing about rugby it has no atmopshere at games its shockingly bad, a few friends of mine are big Leinster fans and go to a lot of the games, so figured a while back I would give it a go headed to the Aviva and it was terrible, Leinster Leinster Leinster the most imaginative fans ever with that chant :pac: only good thing about the game was I could enjoy a Guinness while in the stadium so I just sat there and got pissed :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Could someone please come over and give me a back massage? Danced my little socks off last night and just everything hurts!!

What's the Following about? Love Kevin Bacon and haven't heard bout it.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Could someone please come over and give me a back massage? Danced my little socks off last night and just everything hurts!!

A serial killer is caught, has previous with Kevin Bacons character. Has a load of followers carrying out his work, cult style, while he is in prison. I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes

Eso yours woman for massages pm her im sure she sort ya out :), at least you know if ya danced your socks off im a big blank:o.

Hmm The Following well its about serial killer who Kevin Bacon arrested a few years previous to the show starting and it begins when he escapes and they call Kevin Bacon in to assist, and well basically this guy has become a bit of cult leader in which people do his bidding in murdering and the likes with a few twists and turns its only two episodes in but so far its good.

Is she willing to travel :p

Sounds good. Is it dark and creepy in production? Must go check the Sky box and record it so.

Wtf, way to make me sound pervy, Marty. I'm not the one perving on feckin' cheerleaders!

I;m trained to do massage for muscular problems, but no, I don't travel. :p

Sounds good. Is it dark and creepy in production? Must go check the Sky box and record it so.

Hmm eh yeh it can be creepy and a bit dark at times but not always.

Another to check out is Vegas looks good new programe starting on Sky Atlantic the middle of this month :).
    Wtf, way to make me sound pervy, Marty. I'm not the one perving on feckin' cheerleaders!

Sound pervy:confused: I didn't say anything perverted that's your own mind reading into it that way;).

Hmm eh yeh it can be creepy and a bit dark at times but not always.

Another to check out is Vegas looks good new programe starting on Sky Atlantic the middle of this month :).

Sound pervy:confused: I didn't say anything perverted that's your own mind reading into it that way;).

Oh yeah, 'cause the automatic assumption when YOU say I'm good at massage is completely innocent. :pac:

Darnit!! But I could really do with one :( And telling me you're trained in it is being nothing less than a tease :(

Cheers Marty. Will check vegas out too. What day is The Following on? Can't find it and it's not showing up on search. But I am shattered so probably missing it!!

Oh yeah, 'cause the automatic assumption when YOU say I'm good at massage is completely innocent. :pac:

It is and was since I knew you were trained in massage silly ;).

• Advertisement

What day is The Following on? Can't find it and it's not showing up on search. But I am shattered so probably missing it!!

Tuesday night at 10pm on Atlantic HD. I have it series linked. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement