Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

It is and was since I knew you were trained in massage silly ;).

In fairness none of us knew that... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

In fairness none of us knew that... :p

:pac::pac: shush ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

But yeh after all that waffle The Following im liking so far :).

Yeah it looks pretty decent. I reckon I'll be a regular....em....er...."follower" of the show.

*grabs coat and heads for the door*
    you were right I loved it right up my alley ;).

Oh er. JC_ghey.gif

:P

:pac:

Tuesday night at 10pm on Atlantic HD. I have it series linked. :D

Yeh and being Sky Atlantic and if you cant Sky+ no need to worry they repeat it a few times during the week.

Yeh and being Sky Atlantic and if you cant Sky+ no need to worry they repeat it a few times during the week.

They have a +1 as well. I think it's repeated again twice during the week.

• Advertisement

Oh er. JC_ghey.gif

:P

:pac:

Haha Well played sir.

well_done_sir.gif

Haha Well played sir.

well_done_sir.gif

28034510.jpg

I do try! :D

Half time show Super Bowl, Destinys Child are on im absolutely glued to the tv there all just such fantastic musicians I cant take my eyes of it :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 anuksunamon

Superbowl is playing in the background on sky sports at the mo and im wondering what in the name of God is your man vernon what's his face doing on it as a commentator???

Superbowl is playing in the background on sky sports at the mo and im wondering what in the name of God is your man vernon what's his face doing on it as a commentator???

Yeh was thinking the same myself, cant stand him but in fairness he does seem to know his stuff well he does to me since I know nothing :o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Someone either forgot to pay the ESB bill or someone in the electric company must've had a big bet on the 49ers :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I want to go to the zoo and see the penguins and the new Siberian tiger but it's too cold and I don't know what bus to take. I also don't want to go alone. :/ I was planning a trip into the Zoo of The Dead (Natural History Museum) but it's closed on a Monday. Boo-urns.
    Going out of my mind with wisdom tooth pain. Ze paracetmol does nothing!
    Still, one good thing happened: I discovered Queenscyre and after listening to Operation Mindcrime, I'm thinking of grabbing a ticket to see them play The Academy in April. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Wisdom tooth pain.... Would a pharmacy not be willing to give you neurofin plus ? That's obviously a serious pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Have my first interview tomorrow eeek! Be up all night preparing now! Also have to dry clean* my good suit.

*febreeze and a lint roller

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Best of luck Peach! Get some sleep, not allowed to be up all night!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Good luck PP! What's the job, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm currently exhausted despite getting a full night's sleep.

Hedge fund accountant. So much study to do, haven't picked up a business paper in over 2 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hedge fund accountant. So much study to do, haven't picked up a business paper in over 2 months!

That sounds interesting. Would that be just book balancing or would it also scoping out companies for investment?

Papers? Get away from that old media :P

It's an entry level position so pretty much just account reconciliation, but it would still be great! Just gonna give it my best anyway, can't be disappointed then!

McChubbin wrote: »
    I discovered Queenscyre and after listening to Operation Mindcrime, I'm thinking of grabbing a ticket to see them play The Academy in April. Good stuff.

Queensryche are/were an amazing band! Mindcrime is a fantastic album and Empire after that even better! I seen them in the early 90's in the SFX in Dublin when they were doing their Empire tour. They were amazing live, best gig ever. I just recently found out though that the lead singer (Geoff Tate) was "sacked" last year and they have a different singer (and guitarist) as it turns out. Only for that, I'd be going to the gig too, but I heard their new singer and I don't like him at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Just seen this, he actually plays for a team in england, they either won or came second in last years championship, he is a hardcore fan and knows quite alot about the game.

Quote of the night from a friend "beyonce is practically fingering herself....wtf...."

McChubbin wrote: »
    I want to go to the zoo and see the penguins and the new Siberian tiger

New Siberian Tiger :cool: now theres an excuse to pay a visit to the zoo :).

Good luck PP

Anyone any idea what the deal is with Snakebite these days? They've had two free artist slots for months now and for love nor money can they seem to be able to fill them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Anyone any idea what the deal is with Snakebite these days? They've had two free artist slots for months now and for love nor money can they seem to be able to fill them.

Just saw that pop up on my facebook news feed. Is it ridiculously high standards from the studio or just nobody decent applying?

Melion wrote: »
    Just saw that pop up on my facebook news feed. Is it ridiculously high standards from the studio or just nobody decent applying?

Thats exactly what I was thinking aswell that either there refusing a lot of artists who they don't think are up to it or they have a reputation and no one is applying. That status has been popping up on my Facebook about once every two weeks for months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I honestly think the guys could be hard to work with just from my experience of being in the shop. NO real reason for it butI'd imagine everything has to be done their way and their way only

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Arawn wrote: »
    I honestly think the guys could be hard to work with just from my experience of being in the shop. NO real reason for it butI'd imagine everything has to be done their way and their way only

Have you talked to them? Sean and Denise are two of the nicest people I've talked to in relation to tattoos/tattooing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Arawn wrote: »
    I'd imagine everything has to be done their way and their way only

Possibly one of the reasons they're one of the most respected studios in the country.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I just noticed that myself. I'd say they expect nothing but the very best - which can't always be a bad thing when it comes to picking somewhere to get a tattoo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah they've been looking for two new artists for months and months now. I don't think it's ridiculously high standards, cause they're not the only studio looking for artists.

But at the same time, the work that comes out of Snakebite is really consistent so I'd say they've turned portfolios away yeah.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement