Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jesus Dublin Ink are at it again,Im not liking this new thing of them getting in artists I like I might have to start respecting them soon:eek::), just announced Augis Augistatto as another guest spot this year in my opinion not as good as Domantas but still a brilliant and talented artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Finally home, and I. am. wrecked. Good enough night out, but I'm going to hold you personally responsible Marty for my hangover today. What the fcuk like?? :P

That's two late nights in a row, I'm gonna sleep hard tonight

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Finally home, and I. am. wrecked. Good enough night out, but I'm going to hold you personally responsible Marty for my hangover today. What the fcuk like?? :P

That's two late nights in a row, I'm gonna sleep hard tonight

:pac: I think you mean hold me personally responsible for the good night you had last night ;),

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Ahh I said "good enough", I've had many better nights out! Some gay guy started hassling my friend and she got angry and then we had to pull them away from each other before a full scale fight broke out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

My tattooist was onto me today, he has me booked in for Saturday week (16th Feb). He's gonna do either Jigsaw or Chucky, and he's gonna make a start on the Wolverine tatt! WOO HOO! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Something for all you Batman fans out there

http://pinterest.com/pin/203225001906267769/

My tattooist was onto me today, he has me booked in for Saturday week (16th Feb). He's gonna do either Jigsaw or Chucky, and he's gonna make a start on the Wolverine tatt! WOO HOO! :D

Damn I hate you right now :p, can't wait to see all of them though :).

Damn I hate you right now :p, can't wait to see all of them though :).

LOL. I know mate, can't wait either. Was talking to him last night and he's more excited than I am! :D Says he loves doing unusual/different stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Tattoo Day today!!!

239663.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Queensryche are/were an amazing band! Mindcrime is a fantastic album and Empire after that even better! I seen them in the early 90's in the SFX in Dublin when they were doing their Empire tour. They were amazing live, best gig ever. I just recently found out though that the lead singer (Geoff Tate) was "sacked" last year and they have a different singer (and guitarist) as it turns out. Only for that, I'd be going to the gig too, but I heard their new singer and I don't like him at all.

One of my friends was looking forward to getting a ticket to Queensryche in April, then he realised that it's on the same day we are heading to the WWE show in Dublin :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Looks like a lot of people are getting work done this week! I'm finishing off my leg piece tomorrow too :D

Denny M wrote: »
    One of my friends was looking forward to getting a ticket to Queensryche in April, then he realised that it's on the same day we are heading to the WWE show in Dublin :pac:

Ohhh, decisions, decisions!!! :rolleyes: :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well it’s an easy choice for me :pac: Not a fan of Queensryche myself, my next concert is shaping up to be a Cattle Decapitation gig.

Ohhh, decisions, decisions!!! :rolleyes: :p

I'd definitely choose the WWE show. I wouldn't pass up the chance to see CM Punk wrestle if I wasn't so broke!

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing Kane :D Haven't gone to a wrestling show since about 05 or 06, Chris Benoit was wrestling at it it was that long ago.

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing Kane :D Haven't gone to a wrestling show since about 05 or 06, Chris Benoit was wrestling at it it was that long ago.

Think it was 2010 that I was at a wrestling show. If we're talking WWE though, my last was '06. Punk and Bryan are the two that I want to see before their time is up though. I'm pretty happy that I got to see Austin, Undertaker and HHH in a main event back in '01 though.

I was only at one WWE show before, I remember the main event was Undertaker, Batista and Kane v Mr. Kennedy, JBL and King Booker. I've wanted to go to one again for a few years, but never really had the money till now.

Well it’s an easy choice for me :pac: Not a fan of Queensryche myself, my next concert is shaping up to be a Cattle Decapitation gig.

LMFAO!!!
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I'd definitely choose the WWE show. I wouldn't pass up the chance to see CM Punk wrestle if I wasn't so broke!

Used to watch it years ago. Haven't seen it in ages. Sill as entertaining? Used to love The Ultimate Warrior and Jake the Snake and Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP) and Bret "Hitman" Hart.... Ah them were the days. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Dyeing my hair dark red in a few minutes. If it turns out in a way that I don't like, I have a box of dark brown dye waiting to hide it afterwards. :D

I also got my favourite perfume for fifteen euro in my local chemist (normally around seventy euro) and Red Bull. Today is a good day. :D I have a MASSIVE assignment that's going to take me weeks to do, but I'll think about that tomorrow. :)

How is everyone today?

Used to watch it years ago. Haven't seen it in ages. Sill as entertaining? Used to love The Ultimate Warrior and Jake the Snake and Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP) and Bret "Hitman" Hart.... Ah them were the days. :cool:

Ah they were the days thats when I used to love Wrestling myself you left out Undertaker and Hulk Hogan I was always a Bret Hart fan though:), I think once it dawned on me how fake it was I lost interest I couldn't get over that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm on the bus home with a Jo Burger in my belly so I'm vurrrry well :D

Ah they were the days thats when I used to love Wrestling myself you left out Undertaker and Hulk Hogan I was always a Bret Hart fan though:), I think once it dawned on me how fake it was I lost interest I couldn't get over that.

I used to have a massive kid-crush on Rey Mysterio, despite never being able to see his face. :pac:

Does anyone remember that one-legged guy, Zack Gowan, who was on it for a month or two? He made me lol. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Dyeing my hair dark red in a few minutes. If it turns out in a way that I don't like, I have a box of dark brown dye waiting to hide it afterwards. :D

Just make sure to put up pics! :D

Yeah, and of course Andre the Giant etc. Also running simultaneously on UTV was the English wrestling with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks et al and was laughable compared to WWF. :pac:

I'm on the bus home with a Jo Burger in my belly so I'm vurrrry well :D

I've yet to have a Jo Burger its on my to do list :), find it hardto belive it could better The Counter though I love that place.
    I used to have a massive kid-crush on Rey Mysterio, despite never being able to see his face. :pac:

Does anyone remember that one-legged guy, Zack Gowan, who was on it for a month or two? He made me lol. :pac:

Rey Mysterio was a bit after my time, there was a one legged wrestler?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ah the one legged wonder...

Only really tune into the Wrestling at this time of the year, if I get this job I'll miss staying up late on the Monday to watch Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've been to jo Burger in town twice this week! Been to the one in rathmines a bunch of times too. Love it. Can't say they are better or worse than the counter, just have a different selection!

Today I had a sweet potato, mushroom and pepper burger with blush peach curry and emental :D

Yeah, and of course Andre the Giant etc. Also running simultaneously on UTV was the English wrestling with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks et al and was laughable compared to WWF. :pac:

Yeh I also remember one of the channels used to show WCW at the time aswell which was equally as bad, it was kind of were all the WWF rejects went.
    I've been to jo Burger in town twice this week! Been to the one in rathmines a bunch of times too. Love it. Can't say they are better or worse than the counter, just have a different selection!

Today I had a sweet potato, mushroom and pepper burger with blush peach curry and emental :D

Yeh that certainly just made me hungry ad want to try a Jo Burger more its a the top of my list with Elephant & Castle which I've heard so many people rave about.

Yeh I also remember one of the channels used to show WCW at the time aswell which was equally as bad, it was kind of were all the WWF rejects went.

God yeah. That was so sad it was laughable!!! :rolleyes:

On another note, I'm feckin' starving all day. Don't know why. I've had Porridge, Cheerios, sausages, bread, jellies, Galaxy cake bars....all about 90 minutes ago. :( And I have to wait til the takeaway to open/deliver as I can't be arsed doing anything else here. Damn this stupid, fast metabolism! :pac:

@Marty, yes there was a one legged wrestler. :pac: He didn't last long. And Elephant and Castle is lovely, you should try it!

@PKM - no pics! My skin hates me and broke out yesterday morning, so no pics til my skin goes back to normal!

@PP - I'm bloody hungry now!

Still trying to decide what to have for breakfast/lunch/dinner (whatever you call your first meal of the day when you have it in the evening time :pac: ). I've been up since half seven or eight, but still can't decide what I want to eat, so haven't bothered eating yet. :pac:

• Advertisement

God yeah. That was so sad it was laughable!!! :rolleyes:

On another note, I'm feckin' starving all day. Don't know why. I've had Porridge, Cheerios, sausages, bread, jellies, Galaxy cake bars....all about 90 minutes ago. :( And I have to wait til the takeaway to open/deliver as I can't be arsed doing anything else here. Damn this stupid, fast metabolism! :pac:

Aww between you and PP yehs have just made me starving I haven't eaten at all today, damn body clock is all messed up again woke up just before 3 :(. Think I want unhealthy food im just trying to decide which unhealthy food I want :) I share you pain on the fast metabolism ill eat loads acouple of hours later be hungry again :cool:.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement