Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Got me a job with benefits in a non-suit wearing environment! Delighted!

Give that girl a biscuit...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

It's not particularly spicy, but absolutely delicious, so I'd thoroughly recommend both the Chilli and Pulled Pork recipies from the "The Cooking Club" forum:

Chilli!
    Pulled Port

I was looking at that pulled pork recipe a while ago been debating to give it a bash or not. Have you tried it?

Congrats PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I was looking at that pulled pork recipe a while ago been debating to give it a bash or not. Have you tried it?

Congrats PP

Once my first wages come through next weekend, I'm gonna buy a slow cooker and give it a bash when I'm off work. Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Congrats PP

I have done the Chilli twice now, and am planning to do the Pulled Pork again soon. It is absolutely delicious, and very, very more-ish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Congratulations PP :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wish I could get a new job.Place is doing my head in :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Oh WWE. I was so into as a kid. I also had a weird crush on Rey Mysterio. I fancied Jeff Hardy as well and Lita (although I didn't realise I fancied her at the time :P). Didn't they write the one legged wrestler out by having someone (I want to say Kurt Angle) break his other leg? I loved him but then I was too young to cop on that, longterm, a one legged wrestler couldn't work.

I'm hungry and have food I could reheat downstairs but that means moving.

Congratulations Peach.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Thanks guys! Getting up in the morning is gonna kill me. Took a 9am class winter semester last year and swore never again!

Nom nom honey beer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Just after watching Linkin Park vs Evanescence on Scuzz. Some seriously great track there. 90 minutes of this... image.php?u=87509&dateline=1313420224headbang.gif

Also, The Following is on at 10pm for anyone who saw it last week. Don't forget. :D

• Advertisement

Just after watching Linkin Park vs Evanescence on Scuzz. Some seriously great track there. 90 minutes of this... image.php?u=87509&dateline=1313420224headbang.gif

Also, The Following is on at 10pm for anyone who saw it last week. Don't forget. :D

I only like 2 Linkin Park songs, but Evanescence are decent. I usually listen to heavier music, but I'd happily have watched that playlist. :D

Watching Prime Time about the Magdalene Laundries atm, it's heartbreaking stuff.

Scuzz, jaysus haven't watched that channel in years

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hate to sound like a hipster but I only really liked Linkin Park's first album and Evanescence's first two. Some great tunes between them though.

I didn't realise that slow cookers could be gotten so cheap, I'll have to pick one up and give that cooking club recipe a try.

Orim wrote: »
    Hate to sound like a hipster but I only really liked Linkin Park's first album and Evanescence's first two. Some great tunes between them though.

Mate you have to hear Linkin Park's new album Living Things, it's amazing. Some really good stuff on it in comparison to their last album A Thousand Suns which was pure shite.

I'll give it a try. I think the last time I listened to them was 2007 or 8 and yes it was absolute shíte.

I'll give it a try. I think the last time I listened to them was 2007 or 8 and yes it was absolute shíte.

Youtube is your friend. Have a look for Powerless, Burn It Down and Castle of Glass. Let me know what you think.

Found the album, I'll give a whirl once House of Cards is over. For those that have Netflix, it's well worth a watch. Kevin Spacey is at his absolute best.

Found the album, I'll give a whirl once House of Cards is over. For those that have Netflix, it's well worth a watch. Kevin Spacey is at his absolute best.

Have Netflix, always looking for something new/different to watch. Nice one.

Have Netflix, always looking for something new/different to watch. Nice one.

If you like subtitled films, check out Der Baader-Meinhoff Komplex, it's great. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    If you like subtitled films, check out Der Baader-Meinhoff Komplex, it's great. :)

Nice choice :D Das Leben der Anderen is another great one if its up there.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

If you haven't seen it before, check out La Haine, my favourite ever movie

Youtube is your friend. Have a look for Powerless, Burn It Down and Castle of Glass. Let me know what you think.

Gave it a blast. Not sure what I think yet. I'll have to try it again, nice to hear them trying new things though.

Gave it a blast. Not sure what I think yet. I'll have to try it again, nice to hear them trying new things though.

Fair play. I was a bit unsure myself but was out doing work on the car one day, stuck on that album with the headphones on full whack and played it on a loop. Must have listened to the album 4 or 5 times that day. The more I heard it, the more I liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Melion wrote: »
    If you haven't seen it before, check out La Haine, my favourite ever movie

Now thats a class film, one of my own favorites.

Jusy home from seeing Django Unchained I liked it still letting it sink in though, there was blood everywhere in typical Tarantino style I am fan of his :). I just wish Tarantino would stop trying to appear in his own films he cant act to save his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Congrats on the job PP :) lots of luck on here lately with successful interviews. Hoping some will land my way :)

Heading yer side the country tomorrow to pick the other half up from the airport. Will just miss ye out on the beers unfortunately. Fingers crossed I make the next one.

Only seen House of Cards on netflix last night - weird someone mentioned it tonight :) Was the first time I seen something exclusive to netflix?! Have it earmarked to watch. Just got through the rest of American Horror Story Asylum. Brilliant show!!!

Still don't know if I can make the beers. I won't know til Friday evening when I get off work because I'll only get my roster then. :(

Not sure I'll be able to make them either, currently in a stage 4 manflu problem

don't you have an interview today p_1? good luck if you do! :)open you're feeling better soon. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Still don't know if I can make the beers. I won't know til Friday evening when I get off work because I'll only get my roster then. :(
    P_1 wrote: »
    Not sure I'll be able to make them either, currently in a stage 4 manflu problem

Not sure if we can make it either. Money is short with us both out of work, and the car needs to be taxed and there's a couple of bills to be paid. Will have a better idea on Friday/Saturday. Pity as I'm really looking forward to meeting the people here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh WWE. I was so into as a kid. I also had a weird crush on Rey Mysterio. I fancied Jeff Hardy as well and Lita (although I didn't realise I fancied her at the time :P). Didn't they write the one legged wrestler out by having someone (I want to say Kurt Angle) break his other leg? I loved him but then I was too young to cop on that, longterm, a one legged wrestler couldn't work.

It was Brock Lesnar that did it, I remember that. He gave him an F-5 into the ring post.

What day are we looking at for the beers? I'm a maybe, it might conflict with my mother's birthday party.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement